Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND/SD] Ruins of Freydjal

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  10  11  12  13 > >>  

roastedZork
August 24, 2015

I look around to see that Falin has a golden claw, with the tips lining up with the holes.

by roastedZork
August 24, 2015

I look around to see that Falin has a golden claw, with the tips lining up with the holes.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 24, 2015

"One of those . . . drauger, wasn't it? had it on them. It has symbolds on it that match the ones of those rings. Might be the order we need."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 24, 2015

"One of those . . . drauger, wasn't it? had it on them. It has symbolds on it that match the ones of those rings. Might be the order we need."

Emperor of Man
August 24, 2015

'Wait the claw! I've heard of these. Flip it over and they tell you the order! Just be careful, that was used to keep Draugr out, meaning there will be a lot of trouble.

by Emperor of Man
August 24, 2015

'Wait the claw! I've heard of these. Flip it over and they tell you the order! Just be careful, that was used to keep Draugr out, meaning there will be a lot of trouble.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 24, 2015

Balrir draws Deathspade and stands in front, so that he is protecting everyone

"Get behind me."

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 24, 2015

Balrir draws Deathspade and stands in front, so that he is protecting everyone

"Get behind me."

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

I laugh, 'I can kill you within seconds. Why do I need your protection?'

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

I laugh, 'I can kill you within seconds. Why do I need your protection?'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

Falin rolled her eyes and grabbed Zifar by his ear, "Play nice, will you?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

Falin rolled her eyes and grabbed Zifar by his ear, "Play nice, will you?"

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

(Ah, Indian style eh? I know that one far too well.)

'Fine, fine.' I scoff.

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

(Ah, Indian style eh? I know that one far too well.)

'Fine, fine.' I scoff.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

Falin nodded and passed Zork the claw. "Let's see what's inside, eh?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

Falin nodded and passed Zork the claw. "Let's see what's inside, eh?"

Grolahmul
August 25, 2015

*I draw a bow enchanted with paralysis, waiting dor the door to open.*

by Grolahmul
August 25, 2015

*I draw a bow enchanted with paralysis, waiting dor the door to open.*

keylub
August 25, 2015

Nope. That claw belongs in Bleak Falls Barrow... But good thinking, StrunLokSingh, remembering that a Draugr's armor is fitted with leather straps. You can now compleately heal everyone in the room. But use it sparingly... like the Summon Karstaag power in Dragonborn, you can only use it 3 times. And it works on EVERYONE in the room, including enemies.

by keylub
August 25, 2015

Nope. That claw belongs in Bleak Falls Barrow... But good thinking, StrunLokSingh, remembering that a Draugr's armor is fitted with leather straps. You can now compleately heal everyone in the room. But use it sparingly... like the Summon Karstaag power in Dragonborn, you can only use it 3 times. And it works on EVERYONE in the room, including enemies.

Grolahmul
August 25, 2015

(Well, let's rewind and make it a Dwarven Metal Claw, instead of the Golden Claw from the barrow.)

by Grolahmul
August 25, 2015

(Well, let's rewind and make it a Dwarven Metal Claw, instead of the Golden Claw from the barrow.)

roastedZork
August 25, 2015

{Okay, dwarven metal it is now.}

I look at the underside and I input the code. I insert the claw and turn it, opening the door.

by roastedZork
August 25, 2015

{Okay, dwarven metal it is now.}

I look at the underside and I input the code. I insert the claw and turn it, opening the door.

keylub
August 25, 2015

I don't see any harm in dwarven metal.

by keylub
August 25, 2015

I don't see any harm in dwarven metal.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

Falin nocked another arrow and glanced at Zifar. "Ready?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

Falin nocked another arrow and glanced at Zifar. "Ready?"

keylub
August 25, 2015

As the door drops, you are faced with a Draugr Death Overlord and at least 7 more Restless Drougr. How do you address this situation: do you A.) Duck outside of the Claw Door to plan, or B.) Charge headlong and face the threat? Please discuss this option as a TEAM! Remember that crappy phrase that you grandparents told you: "Teamwork makes the dream work!" {Feel free to PM me your rage at using that phrase}

by keylub
August 25, 2015

As the door drops, you are faced with a Draugr Death Overlord and at least 7 more Restless Drougr. How do you address this situation: do you A.) Duck outside of the Claw Door to plan, or B.) Charge headlong and face the threat? Please discuss this option as a TEAM! Remember that crappy phrase that you grandparents told you: "Teamwork makes the dream work!" {Feel free to PM me your rage at using that phrase}

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.