Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'm restarting, don't post on this

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  13  14  15  16 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(Also this is what DRACONUS sounds like (it's the guy)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Why exactly do we need to know?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Why exactly do we need to know?) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(Because...nvm about it lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(Because...nvm about it lol)

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I'm not mad but seriously didn't ANY of you read the rules? I said not to have too much OOC, and captainnate in case you haven't read anything on argonians you should know that argonians actually tried too invade elsweyr and some of morrowind. Anyways once you all arrive at the academy, the RP will start, and also captainnate I'm not even outside I'm actually up in my quarters, and also a rule I forgot to put in the list of rules is no taking control of other peoples characters AT ALL, now we'll begin when you all arrive at the main doors :)

(( I only made two OOC comments, that is not too much. Ahkrin made just one :P ))

He soon finds himself at Kvatch, heading over to the nearest tavern and placing a few coins on the bar.

"Need a room for the night." The bartender nods, pointing over to a vacant room who's door is open. Maximus nods in return, before looking around.

Yep, just you're average tav-- Wait, is she... studying? In a tavern? Odd. After studying the armored/robed woman for a short moment, he shrugs, heading over to a nearby darker corner, taking out a pipe and lighting the plant matter with a small flame from his thumb. He snaps his fingers to dispel the flame, removing his mask and taking a puff of the pipe. Strangely enough, the hood is all that is needed to hide his eyes from everyone else.

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I'm not mad but seriously didn't ANY of you read the rules? I said not to have too much OOC, and captainnate in case you haven't read anything on argonians you should know that argonians actually tried too invade elsweyr and some of morrowind. Anyways once you all arrive at the academy, the RP will start, and also captainnate I'm not even outside I'm actually up in my quarters, and also a rule I forgot to put in the list of rules is no taking control of other peoples characters AT ALL, now we'll begin when you all arrive at the main doors :)

(( I only made two OOC comments, that is not too much. Ahkrin made just one :P ))

He soon finds himself at Kvatch, heading over to the nearest tavern and placing a few coins on the bar.

"Need a room for the night." The bartender nods, pointing over to a vacant room who's door is open. Maximus nods in return, before looking around.

Yep, just you're average tav-- Wait, is she... studying? In a tavern? Odd. After studying the armored/robed woman for a short moment, he shrugs, heading over to a nearby darker corner, taking out a pipe and lighting the plant matter with a small flame from his thumb. He snaps his fingers to dispel the flame, removing his mask and taking a puff of the pipe. Strangely enough, the hood is all that is needed to hide his eyes from everyone else.

Grolahmul
October 21, 2015

*He arrived at Kvatch, and could see the building in the distance.*

"Th-th-that's a big building," said Falaril, getting off of Spitfire, and leading him to the city. He arrives at the gates, ties up his horse, and sets up camp.

by Grolahmul
October 21, 2015

*He arrived at Kvatch, and could see the building in the distance.*

"Th-th-that's a big building," said Falaril, getting off of Spitfire, and leading him to the city. He arrives at the gates, ties up his horse, and sets up camp.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(I know the whole academy is as tall as Dragonsreach from ground level, and it's literally as big as whiterun, solitude, and markarth combined.... so ya it's pretty big >:)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(I know the whole academy is as tall as Dragonsreach from ground level, and it's literally as big as whiterun, solitude, and markarth combined.... so ya it's pretty big >:)

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Yer breaking yer own rule xD ))

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Yer breaking yer own rule xD ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(How? I'm the RP master I can write in OOC when I want, and I if I'm online at the time I may allow small and quick OOC discussions but no longer than a page)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(How? I'm the RP master I can write in OOC when I want, and I if I'm online at the time I may allow small and quick OOC discussions but no longer than a page)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(How? I'm the RP master)

(OOC talking is limited)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(How? I'm the RP master)

(OOC talking is limited)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

Draconus was up in his quarters, sitting near his fire that burned with Black Fire, drinking some wine and writing in his 38th notebook on his studies of magic 'well tomorrow I suspect there will be more students joining the academy...hmmm' 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

Draconus was up in his quarters, sitting near his fire that burned with Black Fire, drinking some wine and writing in his 38th notebook on his studies of magic 'well tomorrow I suspect there will be more students joining the academy...hmmm' 

The Bug Stomper
October 21, 2015

"AAHHH!" Warm, dark blood splattered all over Nahgahzii. Tears flowed down her eyes. "Yun! Yun!" she cried. Yun wasn't there. She vanished. "Yun!"

Red stuff covered the ground. Fortunately, the heavy rain washed up some of the blood on her. Zii walked out of the alley, hoping no one would see her. She walked out into the open.

A rock hit the back of her neck. It didn't hurt, but it was still unpleasant. She turned around. There was a little boy laughing. After a few seconds, his face turned to one of terror. He ran back into his house. Now they'll come after me. They'll kill me. I must run away.

Zii ran away into the forest, still hungry. He climbed a hill to see a giant building--the biggest she's ever seen. It felt familiar to her...

by The Bug Stomper
October 21, 2015

"AAHHH!" Warm, dark blood splattered all over Nahgahzii. Tears flowed down her eyes. "Yun! Yun!" she cried. Yun wasn't there. She vanished. "Yun!"

Red stuff covered the ground. Fortunately, the heavy rain washed up some of the blood on her. Zii walked out of the alley, hoping no one would see her. She walked out into the open.

A rock hit the back of her neck. It didn't hurt, but it was still unpleasant. She turned around. There was a little boy laughing. After a few seconds, his face turned to one of terror. He ran back into his house. Now they'll come after me. They'll kill me. I must run away.

Zii ran away into the forest, still hungry. He climbed a hill to see a giant building--the biggest she's ever seen. It felt familiar to her...

The Bug Stomper
October 21, 2015

Remains of the man covered the ground. Fortunately, the heavy rain washed up some of the blood on her. Zii walked out of the alley, hoping no one would see her. She walked out into the open.

by The Bug Stomper
October 21, 2015

Remains of the man covered the ground. Fortunately, the heavy rain washed up some of the blood on her. Zii walked out of the alley, hoping no one would see her. She walked out into the open.

Grolahmul
October 21, 2015
epic AKH

(Well, THAT came outta nowhere...)

by Grolahmul
October 21, 2015
epic AKH

(Well, THAT came outta nowhere...)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(Meh its an entrance)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(Meh its an entrance)

Grolahmul
October 21, 2015

*I hear the cries, and run to the source, completely ignoring the fact that Spitfire would get me there faster. I arrive to see a 7-year-old covered in blood climbing the building iI was trying to go to, anyways: The Academy.*

"Are you okay?" asked Falaril to the girl loudly, so that she could hear.

by Grolahmul
October 21, 2015

*I hear the cries, and run to the source, completely ignoring the fact that Spitfire would get me there faster. I arrive to see a 7-year-old covered in blood climbing the building iI was trying to go to, anyways: The Academy.*

"Are you okay?" asked Falaril to the girl loudly, so that she could hear.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.