Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] Gutiriik

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

Emperor of Man
July 6, 2015

'Yeah, you are. Now stop crying, everyone dies, faster you die, the faster you can enjoy the mead of Sovngarde.'

by Emperor of Man
July 6, 2015

'Yeah, you are. Now stop crying, everyone dies, faster you die, the faster you can enjoy the mead of Sovngarde.'

The Bug Stomper
July 7, 2015

Hasan closed his eyes, his breath shaky. He laid back down and tried to relax.

"Stranger, we need to where these come from."

"Agreed. People will die."

by The Bug Stomper
July 7, 2015

Hasan closed his eyes, his breath shaky. He laid back down and tried to relax.

"Stranger, we need to where these come from."

"Agreed. People will die."

roastedZork
July 7, 2015

Suddenly, a man comes running in, panting heavily. "Help! something burst out of the chest of someone in the village!"

by roastedZork
July 7, 2015

Suddenly, a man comes running in, panting heavily. "Help! something burst out of the chest of someone in the village!"

deadeye21
July 8, 2015
What *takes my crosbow * bring me to the guy
by deadeye21
July 8, 2015
What *takes my crosbow * bring me to the guy

The Bug Stomper
July 8, 2015

"It's not Hasan?! Who else was infected?!"

by The Bug Stomper
July 8, 2015

"It's not Hasan?! Who else was infected?!"

roastedZork
July 8, 2015

"I don't know, but I think the man is dead! He went mining with some other people, but then a spider-like creature latched onto his face! After awhile, a thing burst out of his chest!"

by roastedZork
July 8, 2015

"I don't know, but I think the man is dead! He went mining with some other people, but then a spider-like creature latched onto his face! After awhile, a thing burst out of his chest!"

Emperor of Man
July 8, 2015

'Calm down. Take me to the scene.'

by Emperor of Man
July 8, 2015

'Calm down. Take me to the scene.'

The Bug Stomper
July 8, 2015

"We were the miners! You sent another group?!"

by The Bug Stomper
July 8, 2015

"We were the miners! You sent another group?!"

roastedZork
July 8, 2015

"Yea, there was a rival group. They were called SEEGSON. Anyways, the dead guy is this way." I bring you to him.

by roastedZork
July 8, 2015

"Yea, there was a rival group. They were called SEEGSON. Anyways, the dead guy is this way." I bring you to him.

The Bug Stomper
July 9, 2015

"Seegson? A rather eccentric name. Geltlaaski, you go with them. We'll stay here and watch after Hasan."

by The Bug Stomper
July 9, 2015

"Seegson? A rather eccentric name. Geltlaaski, you go with them. We'll stay here and watch after Hasan."

roastedZork
July 9, 2015

On the way there, we saw dead bodies with holes in their heads. "Oh god..." Suddenly, a strange black creature appeared. (the xenomorph is here)

by roastedZork
July 9, 2015

On the way there, we saw dead bodies with holes in their heads. "Oh god..." Suddenly, a strange black creature appeared. (the xenomorph is here)

deadeye21
July 10, 2015
Oooh shit *aim tge crosbow at the black things head* dont move foul creature or i wil kill you
by deadeye21
July 10, 2015
Oooh shit *aim tge crosbow at the black things head* dont move foul creature or i wil kill you

The Bug Stomper
July 10, 2015

"It can't grow that fast, can it?" "RUN!" Everyone escaped out of the room, except Yneal. Hasan screamed as his body fell. "Yneal, no!" In a split-second, the xenomorph was inches from Hasan's face. It seemed to be sniffing him. The tongue slowly erected out from its mouth, with bloody fangs on the edges. Eventually it backed away and dashed out of the infirmary. Hasan wasn't touched by the alien.

by The Bug Stomper
July 10, 2015

"It can't grow that fast, can it?" "RUN!" Everyone escaped out of the room, except Yneal. Hasan screamed as his body fell. "Yneal, no!" In a split-second, the xenomorph was inches from Hasan's face. It seemed to be sniffing him. The tongue slowly erected out from its mouth, with bloody fangs on the edges. Eventually it backed away and dashed out of the infirmary. Hasan wasn't touched by the alien.

roastedZork
July 10, 2015

The alien started moving towards us, and I decided to run. at this time, there are ventilation systems, so I quickly entered one.

by roastedZork
July 10, 2015

The alien started moving towards us, and I decided to run. at this time, there are ventilation systems, so I quickly entered one.

Grolahmul
July 10, 2015

Xenomrph suddenly screams in pain and runs the other way, causing you to see a elven arrow in its back.

*when it runs past me I reappear, my potion wearing off.*

"Well, that solves that problem. My name is Gol'diir (an argonian). What are your names?" I ask, putting away my bow.

by Grolahmul
July 10, 2015

Xenomrph suddenly screams in pain and runs the other way, causing you to see a elven arrow in its back.

*when it runs past me I reappear, my potion wearing off.*

"Well, that solves that problem. My name is Gol'diir (an argonian). What are your names?" I ask, putting away my bow.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.