Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

"Exactly! They'll be scattered, rather than be a cohesive army!"

by Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

"Exactly! They'll be scattered, rather than be a cohesive army!"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"ok well let's just worry about how were gonna make it through this battle, makor hurry up we gotta buy some time for bibo and sharsosah!"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"ok well let's just worry about how were gonna make it through this battle, makor hurry up we gotta buy some time for bibo and sharsosah!"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015

Makor casts more firebolt storms.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015

Makor casts more firebolt storms.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

Alexa and Sos Vun fly upwards fighting the dremora as they come down from the rip in the two realms, 

YOL SIL NIL

*Sos Vun breathed blackfire onto dremora as they flew upwards* the higher they flew in the sky the more enemies there would be falling from the rip in the sky and landing all around the throat of the world

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

Alexa and Sos Vun fly upwards fighting the dremora as they come down from the rip in the two realms, 

YOL SIL NIL

*Sos Vun breathed blackfire onto dremora as they flew upwards* the higher they flew in the sky the more enemies there would be falling from the rip in the sky and landing all around the throat of the world

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"hurry bibo get to the rip try and close it" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"hurry bibo get to the rip try and close it" 

Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

She nocks another arrow, firing it into a scamp's chest, the enchanted arrow exlpoding with the force of a bomb, taking out more daedra from Dagon's plane of Oblivion.

by Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

She nocks another arrow, firing it into a scamp's chest, the enchanted arrow exlpoding with the force of a bomb, taking out more daedra from Dagon's plane of Oblivion.

Sharsosah
September 14, 2015

{Bibo90 and Sharsosah aren't on the thread anymore}

by Sharsosah
September 14, 2015

{Bibo90 and Sharsosah aren't on the thread anymore}

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

(why not)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

(why not)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

(well if you're gonna leave make a dramatic exit to make your character die or something)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

(well if you're gonna leave make a dramatic exit to make your character die or something)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"brace yourself!" yelled Alexa because dremora started casting spells from oblvion and fire was falling from the rip make it difficult for everyone flying on a dragon to try and fly and attack

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"brace yourself!" yelled Alexa because dremora started casting spells from oblvion and fire was falling from the rip make it difficult for everyone flying on a dragon to try and fly and attack

YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015

(I guess this happens_

As this happens Sharsosah falls and dies, I absorb his soul (I'm Dovahkiin) "Shit!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015

(I guess this happens_

As this happens Sharsosah falls and dies, I absorb his soul (I'm Dovahkiin) "Shit!" 

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"no bibo...sharsosah! shit!......how are we gonna do this sauril, makor listen...makor you have to close it now sauril me and you back him hurry makor we can't take much more of this the armies are gonna be killed completely if we don't close the rip!" just as she yelled that makor started rapping this song https://youtu.be/j50u0zUeCmU?list=RDHZs6gfS4AhA&t=2 and sauril grabbed kissari and she grabbed hold of sauril dragon and sat behind sauril

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"no bibo...sharsosah! shit!......how are we gonna do this sauril, makor listen...makor you have to close it now sauril me and you back him hurry makor we can't take much more of this the armies are gonna be killed completely if we don't close the rip!" just as she yelled that makor started rapping this song https://youtu.be/j50u0zUeCmU?list=RDHZs6gfS4AhA&t=2 and sauril grabbed kissari and she grabbed hold of sauril dragon and sat behind sauril

Emperor of Man
September 14, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"no bibo...sharsosah! shit!......how are we gonna do this sauril, makor listen...makor you have to close it now sauril me and you back him hurry makor we can't take much more of this the armies are gonna be killed completely if we don't close the rip!" just as she yelled that makor started raping this https://youtu.be/j50u0zUeCmU?list=RDHZs6gfS4AhA&t=2 and sauril grabbed kissari and she grabbed hold of sauril dragon and sat behind sauril

(WTF?! Did Makor just rape a song?)

by Emperor of Man
September 14, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"no bibo...sharsosah! shit!......how are we gonna do this sauril, makor listen...makor you have to close it now sauril me and you back him hurry makor we can't take much more of this the armies are gonna be killed completely if we don't close the rip!" just as she yelled that makor started raping this https://youtu.be/j50u0zUeCmU?list=RDHZs6gfS4AhA&t=2 and sauril grabbed kissari and she grabbed hold of sauril dragon and sat behind sauril

Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

"Dammit, what are you doing?! Let me go!"

by Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

"Dammit, what are you doing?! Let me go!"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(yup lmao hahahhahahahahahaha)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(yup lmao hahahhahahahahahaha)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.