Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  89  90  91  92 > >>  

Phelan1019
July 10, 2014

'Well, so much for the quiet approach,' Phelan thinks. He pulls out his Nordic bow, and fires burning arrows into the camp, setting several tents on fire. After the following confusion began, Phelan drew Forax and charged in behind Kaj.

by Phelan1019
July 10, 2014

'Well, so much for the quiet approach,' Phelan thinks. He pulls out his Nordic bow, and fires burning arrows into the camp, setting several tents on fire. After the following confusion began, Phelan drew Forax and charged in behind Kaj.

valromar
July 10, 2014
"ah, screw it." Norcon leaped of the ledge, pulled out Mehrunes Razor and started slashing bandits to pieces.
by valromar
July 10, 2014
"ah, screw it." Norcon leaped of the ledge, pulled out Mehrunes Razor and started slashing bandits to pieces.

ikaram
July 11, 2014

Kaj starts shooting his arrows like crazy. "GUYS, I CAN'T BE BOTH FAST AND ACCURATE, SO YOU MIGHT WAN'T TO BE CAREFULL!" Kaj smiles as a couple of bandits fall to the ground.

by ikaram
July 11, 2014

Kaj starts shooting his arrows like crazy. "GUYS, I CAN'T BE BOTH FAST AND ACCURATE, SO YOU MIGHT WAN'T TO BE CAREFULL!" Kaj smiles as a couple of bandits fall to the ground.

valromar
July 11, 2014
"i would duck if i were you." Norcon drew three arrows at the same time, and fired at the bandit leader. All anyone could see was three lines of red and blue as all three lines converged in to the leader's head and his head exploded in to a ball of fire and lightning, "WOAH, i didn't know that would happen."
by valromar
July 11, 2014
"i would duck if i were you." Norcon drew three arrows at the same time, and fired at the bandit leader. All anyone could see was three lines of red and blue as all three lines converged in to the leader's head and his head exploded in to a ball of fire and lightning, "WOAH, i didn't know that would happen."

Loniizrath
July 14, 2014

(Before I start this, I would like to explain some of my character's  actions with the fact that he is a necromancer. I hope that makes this post less disturbing)

A figure wearing black robes and hood had followed the group to the bandit hive. He remained hidden for most of the fight, but was now sneaking out into the battlefield looking for corpses. The mysterious figure found a dead bandit with relatively little damage, and started dragging the corpse away to preform the spell to ressurect him in private.

by Loniizrath
July 14, 2014

(Before I start this, I would like to explain some of my character's  actions with the fact that he is a necromancer. I hope that makes this post less disturbing)

A figure wearing black robes and hood had followed the group to the bandit hive. He remained hidden for most of the fight, but was now sneaking out into the battlefield looking for corpses. The mysterious figure found a dead bandit with relatively little damage, and started dragging the corpse away to preform the spell to ressurect him in private.

valromar
July 14, 2014
Norcon saw a flash of light in the corner of his eye and knew right away what that kind of magic it was. He stopped firing arrows and went over to the light and saw the figure, "who are you and why are you using conjuration magic on that bandit?"
by valromar
July 14, 2014
Norcon saw a flash of light in the corner of his eye and knew right away what that kind of magic it was. He stopped firing arrows and went over to the light and saw the figure, "who are you and why are you using conjuration magic on that bandit?"

Loniizrath
July 14, 2014
The figure, who turned out to be an Altmer, looked over at the Breton and grinned. "Neither are important to you, since you won't live to tell," he said in a hollow, distorted voice. The Altmer cast another spell on his undead minion, and a Bound Battleaxe appeared in his hands. "Kill him!"
by Loniizrath
July 14, 2014
The figure, who turned out to be an Altmer, looked over at the Breton and grinned. "Neither are important to you, since you won't live to tell," he said in a hollow, distorted voice. The Altmer cast another spell on his undead minion, and a Bound Battleaxe appeared in his hands. "Kill him!"

ikaram
July 14, 2014

Kaj shoots the zombie and yells: "Let's just stay calm. Why do you wan't to kill us?"

by ikaram
July 14, 2014

Kaj shoots the zombie and yells: "Let's just stay calm. Why do you wan't to kill us?"

Loniizrath
July 14, 2014
The Altmer looked confused. "You mean you're not with the Mages Guild?"
by Loniizrath
July 14, 2014
The Altmer looked confused. "You mean you're not with the Mages Guild?"

ikaram
July 14, 2014

Now Kaj looked confused. "You keep suprising me. 'Hey, let's go to Solstheim!' Sure, just tell me what it is! 'You from Mages guild?' What is Mages guild? I WAS JUST A THIEF PEOPLE!!!"

by ikaram
July 14, 2014

Now Kaj looked confused. "You keep suprising me. 'Hey, let's go to Solstheim!' Sure, just tell me what it is! 'You from Mages guild?' What is Mages guild? I WAS JUST A THIEF PEOPLE!!!"

ikaram
July 14, 2014

"My life was waaay more simple when I was just stealing from every single person from Whiterun. Even Jarl Balgruf is now missing his ring."

by ikaram
July 14, 2014

"My life was waaay more simple when I was just stealing from every single person from Whiterun. Even Jarl Balgruf is now missing his ring."

Loniizrath
July 14, 2014
"I guess I'll take that as a no. I'm on the run from the Mages Guild because they're hunting down the last remnants of the Order of the Black Worm. I fought in the battle between the Mages Guild and Mannimarco, but when he was killed, all of his allies fled. Most of them were hunted down and killed by the Mages Guild, but a few, such as myself, became liches and went into hiding. My name is Runinaro by the way. Who are you?"
by Loniizrath
July 14, 2014
"I guess I'll take that as a no. I'm on the run from the Mages Guild because they're hunting down the last remnants of the Order of the Black Worm. I fought in the battle between the Mages Guild and Mannimarco, but when he was killed, all of his allies fled. Most of them were hunted down and killed by the Mages Guild, but a few, such as myself, became liches and went into hiding. My name is Runinaro by the way. Who are you?"

ikaram
July 14, 2014

"So what, you are a villian? Nevermind, as long as you are a friend. I am Kaj, The Khajiit. I am a great archerer.Raised by an Imperial. He was killed, I swore to avenge to the law. Been thief and an assasin all my life. I joined the group to get some money, but decided to stay here for personal reasons. This is Norcon" Kaj points towards him "and he is also great archerer. A Breton. He wants to go to Solstheim to backstab a backstaber. He can tell you more. And Phelan" points towards him "is also an amazing archerer. We all like ranged battles. He is a proud nord, thane of Whiterun and should have killed me before we became friends. If you messed with Whiterun, you should run. Hopefully you didn't. These guys really care avout these bandits. I don't really, I am" Kaj rethinks what he said "I WAS just barely better than them. You should join us! As long you don't get us killed."

by ikaram
July 14, 2014

"So what, you are a villian? Nevermind, as long as you are a friend. I am Kaj, The Khajiit. I am a great archerer.Raised by an Imperial. He was killed, I swore to avenge to the law. Been thief and an assasin all my life. I joined the group to get some money, but decided to stay here for personal reasons. This is Norcon" Kaj points towards him "and he is also great archerer. A Breton. He wants to go to Solstheim to backstab a backstaber. He can tell you more. And Phelan" points towards him "is also an amazing archerer. We all like ranged battles. He is a proud nord, thane of Whiterun and should have killed me before we became friends. If you messed with Whiterun, you should run. Hopefully you didn't. These guys really care avout these bandits. I don't really, I am" Kaj rethinks what he said "I WAS just barely better than them. You should join us! As long you don't get us killed."

valromar
July 14, 2014
Norcon gave Runinaro a confused look, "i don't know of any mage guild, my mother is the archmage of the college of Winterhold. I never really wanted to use magic but my magical roots never allowed it so i gave in and used it for more important uses like healing. Is the college any similar to this mage guild you're talking about."
by valromar
July 14, 2014
Norcon gave Runinaro a confused look, "i don't know of any mage guild, my mother is the archmage of the college of Winterhold. I never really wanted to use magic but my magical roots never allowed it so i gave in and used it for more important uses like healing. Is the college any similar to this mage guild you're talking about."

Loniizrath
July 14, 2014
"Quite similar, except they're more open to unorthodox forms of magic. Still, I tend to keep my distance from any organized groups of mages. The Mages Guild is based in Cyrodiil, but the citizens of Skyrim have little use for them, and the feeling seems mutual."
by Loniizrath
July 14, 2014
"Quite similar, except they're more open to unorthodox forms of magic. Still, I tend to keep my distance from any organized groups of mages. The Mages Guild is based in Cyrodiil, but the citizens of Skyrim have little use for them, and the feeling seems mutual."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.