Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  89  90  91  92 > >>  

valromar
July 9, 2014
Norcon gave Phelan a concerned look, "yeah, maybe we should figure out what we are going to do about hiding you." Norcon looked over the horizon, "oh, look, we are nearly there."
by valromar
July 9, 2014
Norcon gave Phelan a concerned look, "yeah, maybe we should figure out what we are going to do about hiding you." Norcon looked over the horizon, "oh, look, we are nearly there."

Phelan1019
July 9, 2014

(BTW, sorry about not being on for a while. My intrnet keeps having problems.)

by Phelan1019
July 9, 2014

(BTW, sorry about not being on for a while. My intrnet keeps having problems.)

valromar
July 9, 2014
(i use my phone for this)
by valromar
July 9, 2014
(i use my phone for this)

Phelan1019
July 9, 2014

"Alright, I have a plan. Kaj, you sneak in and when I give the signal, draw as much attention as possible. Then, Norcon and I will let loose a hail of arrows, so you had better get under cover when the storm comes down."

by Phelan1019
July 9, 2014

"Alright, I have a plan. Kaj, you sneak in and when I give the signal, draw as much attention as possible. Then, Norcon and I will let loose a hail of arrows, so you had better get under cover when the storm comes down."

valromar
July 10, 2014
"if they are as dumb as you say they are, then couldn't we just have Kaj dress up like one of them and he could just pick them off one by one and we take out the stragglers before they find out what is actually happening and tell the leader about it?"
by valromar
July 10, 2014
"if they are as dumb as you say they are, then couldn't we just have Kaj dress up like one of them and he could just pick them off one by one and we take out the stragglers before they find out what is actually happening and tell the leader about it?"

Phelan1019
July 10, 2014

"Well, we have only a small group, and everyone in there is picking sides, so with hostilities so high, it would be better not to take the chance."

by Phelan1019
July 10, 2014

"Well, we have only a small group, and everyone in there is picking sides, so with hostilities so high, it would be better not to take the chance."

valromar
July 10, 2014
"eh, alright. You don't mind me using some of Mora's gifts, do you?"
by valromar
July 10, 2014
"eh, alright. You don't mind me using some of Mora's gifts, do you?"

Phelan1019
July 10, 2014

Phelan grimaces, but says, "Alright, but I'm not going to like it."

by Phelan1019
July 10, 2014

Phelan grimaces, but says, "Alright, but I'm not going to like it."

valromar
July 10, 2014
"all i plan on using is the secret of Arcana and the dragonborn flame."
by valromar
July 10, 2014
"all i plan on using is the secret of Arcana and the dragonborn flame."

Phelan1019
July 10, 2014

"Fine. Well, are we all ready?" (Let's wait for ikaram)

by Phelan1019
July 10, 2014

"Fine. Well, are we all ready?" (Let's wait for ikaram)

valromar
July 10, 2014
(i agree)
by valromar
July 10, 2014
(i agree)

ikaram
July 10, 2014

"I like the yelling running singing way. It's gonna be fun! I'm ready." Kaj runs and starts throwing everything he has at the bandits.

by ikaram
July 10, 2014

"I like the yelling running singing way. It's gonna be fun! I'm ready." Kaj runs and starts throwing everything he has at the bandits.

valromar
July 10, 2014
Norcon uses the secret of Arcana and uses his magic to conjure lightning bolt and incinerate on his arrows while he hails down arrows on the bandits, nearly missing Kaj.
by valromar
July 10, 2014
Norcon uses the secret of Arcana and uses his magic to conjure lightning bolt and incinerate on his arrows while he hails down arrows on the bandits, nearly missing Kaj.

ikaram
July 10, 2014

Kaj duks. "WATCH IT, FELLA!"

by ikaram
July 10, 2014

Kaj duks. "WATCH IT, FELLA!"

valromar
July 10, 2014
"sorry!" Norcon got his wish by blinding a bandit by putting an arrow through both of his eye sockets.
by valromar
July 10, 2014
"sorry!" Norcon got his wish by blinding a bandit by putting an arrow through both of his eye sockets.
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.