A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND] Rebellion in Akavir

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  47  48  49  50 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"I know who Tiberius is, Makor, how did this happen, and why wasnt I notified about it?"

"You were injuried, there was nothing we could do. Emily faught Tiberius, Tiberius left Emily with the scar, it's slowly corrupting her, she hasn't realized it...yet."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"I know who Tiberius is, Makor, how did this happen, and why wasnt I notified about it?"

"You were injuried, there was nothing we could do. Emily faught Tiberius, Tiberius left Emily with the scar, it's slowly corrupting her, she hasn't realized it...yet."

GreenieDovahkiin
October 19, 2015
"How could you let her? He could crush me and her with a rusty blade!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 19, 2015

Emperor of Man
October 19, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Makor lights a pipe as he swiftly turns to Sauriil "What in Obivion?!" 

(Remember only Sauriil and Tiberius know of this.)

'It's--it's nothing. But I must take my leave: an errand.' Sauriil leaves the building, and teleports away. He appears in Alduin's Wall. The blood still stained the wall, from when Makor had killed Esbern and Delphine. But that didn't matter. What mattered was the Wall.

by Emperor of Man
October 19, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Makor lights a pipe as he swiftly turns to Sauriil "What in Obivion?!" 

'It's--it's nothing. But I must take my leave: an errand.' Sauriil leaves the building, and teleports away. He appears in Alduin's Wall. The blood still stained the wall, from when Makor had killed Esbern and Delphine. But that didn't matter. What mattered was the Wall.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

"The Immortals were chained to the ground, there was nothing we could do! The Gods can't help us, not this time." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

"The Immortals were chained to the ground, there was nothing we could do! The Gods can't help us, not this time." 

Emperor of Man
October 19, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(*fought)

by Emperor of Man
October 19, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(*fought)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(yes yes)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(yes yes)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 19, 2015
"But you still didnt try!"
Suylyath stalked away.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 19, 2015
"But you still didnt try!"

Suylyath stalked away.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"But you still didnt try!" Suylyath stalked away.

(Stalked?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"But you still didnt try!" Suylyath stalked away.

(Stalked?) 

GreenieDovahkiin
October 19, 2015
(God, this phone! Walked)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 19, 2015

Emperor of Man
October 19, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(Stalked away is fine.)

by Emperor of Man
October 19, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(Stalked away is fine.)

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

Behind Sauril, there are several soldiers, twenty in total, surounding him with their shields raised. Judging by their heavier armor, shields, and pilums/swords, they are members of the Ironclad legion. They begin to close in on him from behind, readying to attack at their commander's word.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

Behind Sauril, there are several soldiers, twenty in total, surounding him with their shields raised. Judging by their heavier armor, shields, and pilums/swords, they are members of the Ironclad legion. They begin to close in on him from behind, readying to attack at their commander's word.

Emperor of Man
October 19, 2015

Sauriil smiles. 'So--I was correct. You will use it.'

by Emperor of Man
October 19, 2015

Sauriil smiles. 'So--I was correct. You will use it.'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

Makor looks over to Sauriil and sees the soldiers surronding him "You want to fight someone, fight me, arses!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

Makor looks over to Sauriil and sees the soldiers surronding him "You want to fight someone, fight me, arses!" 

Emperor of Man
October 19, 2015

He lights a pipe. And offers it to the soldiers. 'Would you like some?'

by Emperor of Man
October 19, 2015

He lights a pipe. And offers it to the soldiers. 'Would you like some?'

Emperor of Man
October 19, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Sauriil is thousands of miles away. And no one knows he here. Other than the soldiers of course.)

by Emperor of Man
October 19, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Sauriil is thousands of miles away. And no one knows he here. Other than the soldiers of course.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.