A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND] Rebellion in Akavir

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  47  48  49  50 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015
Lokonikah

"I see..." He then calls for a servant, having them take the katana away.

"Well, if you wish for any other weapon, visit the armory or summon it." He then turns around, heading to his personal quarters and closing the door. But, it is still cracked open, possibly giving her a chance to find out more about him.

She watched him leave before sighing and rubbing her eyes. I think I need to go lay down . . .

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015
Lokonikah

"I see..." He then calls for a servant, having them take the katana away.

"Well, if you wish for any other weapon, visit the armory or summon it." He then turns around, heading to his personal quarters and closing the door. But, it is still cracked open, possibly giving her a chance to find out more about him.

She watched him leave before sighing and rubbing her eyes. I think I need to go lay down . . .

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

She opened her eyes and looked at the entrance of the room wondering if Qorian would come in.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

She opened her eyes and looked at the entrance of the room wondering if Qorian would come in.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( He did, its all one room :P ))

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( He did, its all one room :P ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

(Oh, well ignore that part then)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

(Oh, well ignore that part then)

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

(( gg ))

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

(( gg ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

(Anywho back too the RP :\)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

(Anywho back too the RP :\)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

She slowly started making her way back towards her room. There were many times she needed to lean against a wall or rail to rest. As she neared her room, she noticed the door to Tiberius' quarters was slightly open. (I'm assuming they're close)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

She slowly started making her way back towards her room. There were many times she needed to lean against a wall or rail to rest. As she neared her room, she noticed the door to Tiberius' quarters was slightly open. (I'm assuming they're close)

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

( They are. ) Tiberius sits down before an altar, one with various small statues to the Imperial Pantheon, as well as smaller statues, each of a different person, but they all seem to look slightly similar. He takes off his helmet, setting it down next to him on his left side, while his sword lays at his right. He sits in the seiza meditative position, closing his eyes and muttering to himself in Cyrodiilic.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

( They are. ) Tiberius sits down before an altar, one with various small statues to the Imperial Pantheon, as well as smaller statues, each of a different person, but they all seem to look slightly similar. He takes off his helmet, setting it down next to him on his left side, while his sword lays at his right. He sits in the seiza meditative position, closing his eyes and muttering to himself in Cyrodiilic.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

(Will the remaining Immortals fight Falin?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

The Bug Stomper
October 19, 2015

(What is Makor's location?)

by The Bug Stomper
October 19, 2015

(What is Makor's location?)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015
(Akavir)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015
(Akavir)

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

( At the end of things... all of the main characters will be involved in a final battle. This thread will end when an alliance is formed with the Tsaesci, Emily is cured, and the First Order's armada is making its way to Akavir with an army and armada twice the size of the one seen at Summerset Isle. With Tiberius and Falin at the lead, of course... OH SHIT! FALIN is the same pronunciation as FALLEN! :OOOO )

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

( At the end of things... all of the main characters will be involved in a final battle. This thread will end when an alliance is formed with the Tsaesci, Emily is cured, and the First Order's armada is making its way to Akavir with an army and armada twice the size of the one seen at Summerset Isle. With Tiberius and Falin at the lead, of course... OH SHIT! FALIN is the same pronunciation as FALLEN! :OOOO )

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

Tiberius sits down before an altar, one with various small statues to the Imperial Pantheon, as well as smaller statues, each of a different person, but they all seem to look slightly similar. He takes off his helmet, setting it down next to him on his left side, while his sword lays at his right. He sits in the seiza meditative position, closing his eyes and muttering to himself in Cyrodiilic.

Why would he have left the door open? Hesitating slightly, she crept towards the door and peered inside at the meditating emperor.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

Tiberius sits down before an altar, one with various small statues to the Imperial Pantheon, as well as smaller statues, each of a different person, but they all seem to look slightly similar. He takes off his helmet, setting it down next to him on his left side, while his sword lays at his right. He sits in the seiza meditative position, closing his eyes and muttering to himself in Cyrodiilic.

Why would he have left the door open? Hesitating slightly, she crept towards the door and peered inside at the meditating emperor.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

He does not move, the dark mist flowing off of him much heavier then normal as he continues to meditate and pray to the Nine Divines, as well as his ancestors.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

He does not move, the dark mist flowing off of him much heavier then normal as he continues to meditate and pray to the Nine Divines, as well as his ancestors.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.