A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND] Rebellion in Akavir

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  47  48  49  50 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Sauriil is thousands of miles away. And no one knows he here. Other than the soldiers of course.)

(Gjok, I forgot you teleported :P ) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Sauriil is thousands of miles away. And no one knows he here. Other than the soldiers of course.)

(Gjok, I forgot you teleported :P ) 

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

They do not answer, instead, their commander calls out from somewhere in Cyrodiilic.

"Oppugnate!" They all leap forward at once, slashing and stabbing simultaneously in their bid to kill or maim the Immortal.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

They do not answer, instead, their commander calls out from somewhere in Cyrodiilic.

"Oppugnate!" They all leap forward at once, slashing and stabbing simultaneously in their bid to kill or maim the Immortal.

Emperor of Man
October 19, 2015

Sauriil teleports above them, charging it up, slamming into the ground. About a dozen were killed. He stood, waiting.

by Emperor of Man
October 19, 2015

Sauriil teleports above them, charging it up, slamming into the ground. About a dozen were killed. He stood, waiting.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

(New Armor, Shrouded variant, no mask. When traveling a hooded cloak is worn too)

Tiberius nods to her, before gesturing to a pair of servants, who each bring in a large crate, placing it on the ground. They stand back, heads bowed as they await dismisal.

"Look at its contents, it is your new equipment."

Falin glanced at the crate. "New equipment?" Wincing slightly, she pushed herself up and moved over to the box.

A servant bows as he opens the crate to reveal its contents.

She picked up the cuirass, examining the dark red and brown leather. A slight smile showed on her face. "It'll be easy to move swiftly with somethinig like this."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

(New Armor, Shrouded variant, no mask. When traveling a hooded cloak is worn too)

Tiberius nods to her, before gesturing to a pair of servants, who each bring in a large crate, placing it on the ground. They stand back, heads bowed as they await dismisal.

"Look at its contents, it is your new equipment."

Falin glanced at the crate. "New equipment?" Wincing slightly, she pushed herself up and moved over to the box.

She picked up the cuirass, examining the dark red and brown leather. A slight smile showed on her face. "It'll be easy to move swiftly with somethinig like this."

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Despite the most of them being killed, they still bravely charged forward, more rushing in from the top of the stairs, with a few battlemages casting bolts of fire and healing those that are wounded. The main soldiers continue to press in on Sauril, attempting to bring them down to the best of their ability.

While it is quite obvious who will win, one could commend the soldiers on their bravery and training, but they are still soldiers of the First Order. The various officers are shouting commands in Cyrodiilic as they attempt to coordinate their men to effectively combat the Immortal.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Despite the most of them being killed, they still bravely charged forward, more rushing in from the top of the stairs, with a few battlemages casting bolts of fire and healing those that are wounded. The main soldiers continue to press in on Sauril, attempting to bring them down to the best of their ability.

While it is quite obvious who will win, one could commend the soldiers on their bravery and training, but they are still soldiers of the First Order. The various officers are shouting commands in Cyrodiilic as they attempt to coordinate their men to effectively combat the Immortal.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He nods, gesturing for the servants to leave as he looks back to her, then the armor, then her once more. In the crate is a katana made of ebony, the black metal unreflective in the light, making the color seem darker than it actually is.

"Go ahead and put the armor on, you will need it soon."

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He nods, gesturing for the servants to leave as he looks back to her, then the armor, then her once more. In the crate is a katana made of ebony, the black metal unreflective in the light, making the color seem darker than it actually is.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015
Lokonikah

She glanced at him. "It's going to be a few days before I'm capable of doing much of anything . . ." She started carefully pulling the armor on. The fit was rather loose. Though once she regained her strength, it would be a near perfect fit.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015
Lokonikah

She glanced at him. "It's going to be a few days before I'm capable of doing much of anything . . ." She started carefully pulling the armor on. The fit was rather loose. Though once she regained her strength, it would be a near perfect fit.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

"And I consider a couple of days soon. We also have potions being made to supplement the lost strength of your body, combined with your increased healing." He steps around her, looking over the armor before tightening a few of her straps and buckles. He then nods at her before picking up the katana, holding it out to her.

"Should fit you a little better now. Are you good with a sword?"

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

"And I consider a couple of days soon. We also have potions being made to supplement the lost strength of your body, combined with your increased healing." He steps around her, looking over the armor before tightening a few of her straps and buckles. He then nods at her before picking up the katana, holding it out to her.

"Should fit you a little better now. Are you good with a sword?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

She sighed and shook her head. "The only experience with a blade I have is with my dagger. Even then it was only to deliver killing blows or utility purposes."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

She sighed and shook her head. "The only experience with a blade I have is with my dagger. Even then it was only to deliver killing blows or utility purposes."

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

"I see..." He then calls for a servant, having them take the katana away.

"Well, if you wish for any other weapon, visit the armory or summon it." He then turns around, heading to his personal quarters and closing the door. But, it is still cracked open, possibly giving her a chance to find out more about him.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

"I see..." He then calls for a servant, having them take the katana away.

"Well, if you wish for any other weapon, visit the armory or summon it." He then turns around, heading to his personal quarters and closing the door. But, it is still cracked open, possibly giving her a chance to find out more about him.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"But you still didnt try!" Suylyath stalked away.

Emily heard Suylyath and Makor yelling and she wanted too go see what was going on but the healers wouldn't let her get out of bed

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"But you still didnt try!" Suylyath stalked away.

Emily heard Suylyath and Makor yelling and she wanted too go see what was going on but the healers wouldn't let her get out of bed

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(that armor looks awesome, no wonder Tiberuis wants you too wear it xD)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(that armor looks awesome, no wonder Tiberuis wants you too wear it xD)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

Qorian then steps in, sighing and pinching his nose.

"Please you two, stop arguing. Or, take it outside, this is a healing building, not a court of law or senate."

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

Qorian then steps in, sighing and pinching his nose.

"Please you two, stop arguing. Or, take it outside, this is a healing building, not a court of law or senate."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

Emily thought to herself while she layed down on the bed 'I wonder when I'll be let out of here...' she heard Qorians voice 'Is that qorian? I wonder if he's here to see how I'm doing?'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

Emily thought to herself while she layed down on the bed 'I wonder when I'll be let out of here...' she heard Qorians voice 'Is that qorian? I wonder if he's here to see how I'm doing?'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.