valromar
July 15, 2014
"once we are done with what?"
by valromar
July 15, 2014
"once we are done with what?"

Phelan1019
July 15, 2014

Looking at Runinaro, Phelan says, "How long have you been away from civilization? The Imperial Mages Guild was shut down, as they were blamed for the Oblivion Crisis. The Imperial Synod replaced them. Nothing but a bunch of spineless politicians, those ones."

by Phelan1019
July 15, 2014

Looking at Runinaro, Phelan says, "How long have you been away from civilization? The Imperial Mages Guild was shut down, as they were blamed for the Oblivion Crisis. The Imperial Synod replaced them. Nothing but a bunch of spineless politicians, those ones."

Phelan1019
July 15, 2014

Turning to Norcon, "I believe Kaj is referring to our adventuring on Solstheim. I don't want to stay there forever, despite how much I miss my family. Well, you can stay, but I won't. I can't stay still for long."

by Phelan1019
July 15, 2014

Turning to Norcon, "I believe Kaj is referring to our adventuring on Solstheim. I don't want to stay there forever, despite how much I miss my family. Well, you can stay, but I won't. I can't stay still for long."

ikaram
July 15, 2014

"I meant: when we part our ways. When I came, I needed some money for the way there. I said this a couple days ago too: It is a looooooooong way to Cyrodil. And I am going to need a guide. I have mostly been around Whiterun. Went to Ulfric's capital and the mage college once, but that's it."

by ikaram
July 15, 2014

"I meant: when we part our ways. When I came, I needed some money for the way there. I said this a couple days ago too: It is a looooooooong way to Cyrodil. And I am going to need a guide. I have mostly been around Whiterun. Went to Ulfric's capital and the mage college once, but that's it."

ikaram
July 15, 2014

"Phelan, I can't stay still either, but I tend to be around the same place all the time. I always wanted to visit Riften. Only there you can sell stolen things. And there is the only person in Skyrim who can trim your beard. And a thieves guild... A lot of stuff. But I have never seen it. Maybe we can go there after Solstheim? Well... Now, we can go find a place to sleep." Kaj starts going towards Whiterun. "I'll met you at The Inn."

by ikaram
July 15, 2014

"Phelan, I can't stay still either, but I tend to be around the same place all the time. I always wanted to visit Riften. Only there you can sell stolen things. And there is the only person in Skyrim who can trim your beard. And a thieves guild... A lot of stuff. But I have never seen it. Maybe we can go there after Solstheim? Well... Now, we can go find a place to sleep." Kaj starts going towards Whiterun. "I'll met you at The Inn."

valromar
July 15, 2014

"I only wanted to go to Solsthiem for revenge" Norcon turned towards Kaj, "you can't sell everything at the thieves. And besides, you need to be invited in to the hideout by a member of the guild, and you are looking at one right now. You are not going to find a way in unless..." Norcon looked up while thinking, "if you want, when we get back, i can get you in?"

by valromar
July 15, 2014

"I only wanted to go to Solsthiem for revenge" Norcon turned towards Kaj, "you can't sell everything at the thieves. And besides, you need to be invited in to the hideout by a member of the guild, and you are looking at one right now. You are not going to find a way in unless..." Norcon looked up while thinking, "if you want, when we get back, i can get you in?"

Loniizrath
July 15, 2014
Toxikyle

Runinaro turned to Norcon. "Who do you want to exact revenge on? And why?"

by Loniizrath
July 15, 2014
Toxikyle

Runinaro turned to Norcon. "Who do you want to exact revenge on? And why?"

valromar
July 15, 2014
"an old friend who decided that it would be wise, during an important heist no less, to run off with the money i gave him to bribe Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak's gaurds and leave me to rot in prison without being punished! No, i haven't stood for it and i will never stand for that kind of behavior. And then when he found out that i never went to prison, he decided to run off to Solsthiem. I hope that when i find him, he has a family there so they can see what he has brought upon himself." Norcon looked up at Runinaro, "oh, sorry, i tend to blather on when i am angry. It's a thing i need to take care of."
by valromar
July 15, 2014
"an old friend who decided that it would be wise, during an important heist no less, to run off with the money i gave him to bribe Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak's gaurds and leave me to rot in prison without being punished! No, i haven't stood for it and i will never stand for that kind of behavior. And then when he found out that i never went to prison, he decided to run off to Solsthiem. I hope that when i find him, he has a family there so they can see what he has brought upon himself." Norcon looked up at Runinaro, "oh, sorry, i tend to blather on when i am angry. It's a thing i need to take care of."

ikaram
July 16, 2014

"You from Thieves Guild? Cool. But I never went there for two reasons: I don't know the surroundings and I have always been independant. Still, it's late, we got the bandits, now we need to gear up and get some rest. I'll meet you tomorow outside the gates of Whiterun." Kaj leaves.

by ikaram
July 16, 2014

"You from Thieves Guild? Cool. But I never went there for two reasons: I don't know the surroundings and I have always been independant. Still, it's late, we got the bandits, now we need to gear up and get some rest. I'll meet you tomorow outside the gates of Whiterun." Kaj leaves.

valromar
July 16, 2014
Norcon heads home after a long day of work.
by valromar
July 16, 2014
Norcon heads home after a long day of work.

ikaram
July 16, 2014

(BTW, I'm sleeping at the Inn.)

by ikaram
July 16, 2014

(BTW, I'm sleeping at the Inn.)

valromar
July 16, 2014
(I'm sleeping in my house)
by valromar
July 16, 2014
(I'm sleeping in my house)

Loniizrath
July 16, 2014

(I can't sleep. Ever)

by Loniizrath
July 16, 2014

(I can't sleep. Ever)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.