Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  72  73  74  75 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Falin sighed, watching the scene unfold from her hiding place. Why do things always turn into such a confusing mess?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Falin sighed, watching the scene unfold from her hiding place. Why do things always turn into such a confusing mess?

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

He then blinks, before listening to that burning feeling in his instincts and looking up in Falin's general direction.

"Whoever you are, you can come down now."

(Oh, and he may be 53, but he also has a very long life, do to tampering with magic during his time as The Conquerer. He still is only looking as he is twenty-three :P)

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

He then blinks, before listening to that burning feeling in his instincts and looking up in Falin's general direction.

"Whoever you are, you can come down now."

(Oh, and he may be 53, but he also has a very long life, do to tampering with magic during his time as The Conquerer. He still is only looking as he is twenty-three :P)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Jumping down from her place in the rafters, Falin landed beside him.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Jumping down from her place in the rafters, Falin landed beside him.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"Hello Falin" said Draconus

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"Hello Falin" said Draconus

The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

"Makor's son..." Who the hell would have me kidnap Makor's son? And when did he have a son?

He looked to the back. To find out more, find me north of the forges at Whiterun. What?! That's the mansion...the orb foretold me of...a child...and a mansion. No way...

by The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

"Makor's son..." Who the hell would have me kidnap Makor's son? And when did he have a son?

He looked to the back. To find out more, find me north of the forges at Whiterun. What?! That's the mansion...the orb foretold me of...a child...and a mansion. No way...

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
Kaarthar throws his spear at Falin, afraid she was an intruder."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Pretty cool huh >:) Draconus comes up with everythin magic he loves studying it, if him and Sauriil were too sit down and chat about magic it what take hours and hours lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Pretty cool huh >:) Draconus comes up with everythin magic he loves studying it, if him and Sauriil were too sit down and chat about magic it what take hours and hours lol)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(bruh, first off, Falin has been here for a long time, and you don't throw "spears" you throw lances) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(bruh, first off, Falin has been here for a long time, and you don't throw "spears" you throw lances) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

Draconus freezes it in midair and burns it with Black Fire 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

Draconus freezes it in midair and burns it with Black Fire 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Falin gave Draconus a curt nod. "Figured you'd be locked in your room studying again."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Falin gave Draconus a curt nod. "Figured you'd be locked in your room studying again."

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
Suylyaths voice whispered into Paalus' ear: Kill the person who sent you this note...
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
Suylyaths voice whispered into Paalus' ear: Kill the person who sent you this note...

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
@YolGoraagSingh (same diff)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
@YolGoraagSingh (same diff)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
( I would think she would dodge it skillfully)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
( I would think she would dodge it skillfully)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

(I take a moment to catch up on threads and someone's already trying to kill me!)

Falin turned to Kaarthar, giving him a piercing glare.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

(I take a moment to catch up on threads and someone's already trying to kill me!)

Falin turned to Kaarthar, giving him a piercing glare.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.