A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  72  73  74  75 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

THE MANSION...oooh...spooky.

Knock, knock, knock. Paalus backed away from the door. Who is this guy?

by The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Falin gave Draconus a curt nod. "Figured you'd be locked in your room studying again."

"Well you know me, but this disrupted my research" said Draconus, while the ashes of the spear fell on the ground

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Falin gave Draconus a curt nod. "Figured you'd be locked in your room studying again."

"Well you know me, but this disrupted my research" said Draconus, while the ashes of the spear fell on the ground

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
epic AKH

(Any, um, spooky scary skeletons. Skeletons dancing with guns in their hands?)

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
epic AKH

(Any, um, spooky scary skeletons. Skeletons dancing with guns in their hands?)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"I-I'm sorry... I didn't-" Then Kaarthar shut his mouth for the greater good.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"I-I'm sorry... I didn't-" Then Kaarthar shut his mouth for the greater good.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
@YolGoraagSingh (same diff)

(sorry, I said "Lances", I meant to say "javelins" spears are close ranged weapons) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
@YolGoraagSingh (same diff)

(sorry, I said "Lances", I meant to say "javelins" spears are close ranged weapons) 

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
@StrunLokSingh OMG
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
@StrunLokSingh OMG

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
@StrunLokSingh OMG

(Huehuehue)

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
@StrunLokSingh OMG

(Huehuehue)

The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

A slit in the door opened. "Who is this?!"

Paalus calmly said, "I'm Paalus, the assassin my 'friend' hired." Wait! Makor? What is he doing here? 

"Up the stairs and straight down the hall! Knock once!" The door slowly opened. The man at the door was in armor, his face obscured. Paalus followed the man's order, walking up the stairs. Everywhere around the house was soldiers, with the same armor and weapons as the man at the door.

Paalus found the door and knocked once. He could barely hear someone call, "Come in."

by The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

A slit in the door opened. "Who is this?!"

Paalus calmly said, "I'm Paalus, the assassin my 'friend' hired." Wait! Makor? What is he doing here? 

"Up the stairs and straight down the hall! Knock once!" The door slowly opened. The man at the door was in armor, his face obscured. Paalus followed the man's order, walking up the stairs. Everywhere around the house was soldiers, with the same armor and weapons as the man at the door.

Paalus found the door and knocked once. He could barely hear someone call, "Come in."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

"You know what to do, I want the child tonight." (the mansion isn't in Whiterun, it's in Orsinium, and that the same mansion has been in Orsinium) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

"You know what to do, I want the child tonight." (the mansion isn't in Whiterun, it's in Orsinium, and that the same mansion has been in Orsinium) 

The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

(Gotcha.)

"Who are you? The last person that hired me was cult leader, and a corrupt Breton before. How about you?"

The man, covered in armor, chuckled, then laughed awkwardly. "My intentions are pure. More pure than you can understand."

"Then why kidnap the child of Chief gro Baroth?" "Don't you call him Makor?" What the--?!

"How do you know me?!" "I know Makor. How? I can't tell. But you do this-" He came close to Paalus- "And you'll prove yourself. I'll praise you. People everywhere-they'll love you. And-" He went back and dragged out a large sack of gold. "-this." Holy shit.

"Hmm? What do you think?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

(Gotcha.)

"Who are you? The last person that hired me was cult leader, and a corrupt Breton before. How about you?"

The man, covered in armor, chuckled, then laughed awkwardly. "My intentions are pure. More pure than you can understand."

"Then why kidnap the child of Chief gro Baroth?" "Don't you call him Makor?" What the--?!

"How do you know me?!" "I know Makor. How? I can't tell. But you do this-" He came close to Paalus- "And you'll prove yourself. I'll praise you. People everywhere-they'll love you. And-" He went back and dragged out a large sack of gold. "-this." Holy shit.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
epic AKH

(Gotcha.)

(the orc is my character, starting now well he has been) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
epic AKH

(Gotcha.)

(the orc is my character, starting now well he has been) 

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"Anyway, Makor. I leave you with that. I'm going to find Paalus."
AT THE MANSION
"This looks like a place Paalus would hide out. PAALUS!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"Anyway, Makor. I leave you with that. I'm going to find Paalus."

AT THE MANSION

"This looks like a place Paalus would hide out. PAALUS!"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"Anyway, Makor. I leave you with that. I'm going to find Paalus." AT THE MANSION "This looks like a place Paalus would hide out. PAALUS!"

(no one knows he's here doe, you can't find dat out in mere seconds :p) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"Anyway, Makor. I leave you with that. I'm going to find Paalus." AT THE MANSION "This looks like a place Paalus would hide out. PAALUS!"

(no one knows he's here doe, you can't find dat out in mere seconds :p) 

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
(I didnt I searched fir like an hour :P)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(it would take like days doe) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(it would take like days doe) 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.