BanditNation
June 13, 2014

"Hmm. Do you know their name?"

by BanditNation
June 13, 2014

"Hmm. Do you know their name?"

Zade Roxel
June 13, 2014

"Silly Vesuvius, or something like that. Anywho, do either of you know where to contact a Daedric Prince?"

by Zade Roxel
June 13, 2014

"Silly Vesuvius, or something like that. Anywho, do either of you know where to contact a Daedric Prince?"

BanditNation
June 13, 2014

Synthax raises his eyebrows. "Silus? I know him. Silus is, i believe, the last remnant of the Mythic Dawn. We can contact Mehrunes Dagon if we talk to him."

by BanditNation
June 13, 2014

Synthax raises his eyebrows. "Silus? I know him. Silus is, i believe, the last remnant of the Mythic Dawn. We can contact Mehrunes Dagon if we talk to him."

Zade Roxel
June 13, 2014

"I suppose we could, but I'm looking for a certain Prince... Molag Bal, Enslaver of Mortals, Prince of Domination, and so on and so forth."

by Zade Roxel
June 13, 2014

"I suppose we could, but I'm looking for a certain Prince... Molag Bal, Enslaver of Mortals, Prince of Domination, and so on and so forth."

BanditNation
June 13, 2014

"Hmm. Try Morthal, I believe that someone there knows about the cure for vampirism, and Bal."

by BanditNation
June 13, 2014

"Hmm. Try Morthal, I believe that someone there knows about the cure for vampirism, and Bal."

Zade Roxel
June 13, 2014

Thoringar smiled, "Hmph. If I wanted to contact someone who knows about vampires, I would only have to look in the mirror." He stopped and thought for a moment, "On second thought, a mirror wouldn't do me much good. I wouldn't see anything."

by Zade Roxel
June 13, 2014

Thoringar smiled, "Hmph. If I wanted to contact someone who knows about vampires, I would only have to look in the mirror." He stopped and thought for a moment, "On second thought, a mirror wouldn't do me much good. I wouldn't see anything."

BanditNation
June 13, 2014

Synthax chuckles. "That myth is true? You really can't see your reflection?"

by BanditNation
June 13, 2014

Synthax chuckles. "That myth is true? You really can't see your reflection?"

Zade Roxel
June 13, 2014

"Yes. 700 years since I was turned and I have no idea what I look like, apart from sketches that I ask people to draw, before I usually drain them dry."

by Zade Roxel
June 13, 2014

"Yes. 700 years since I was turned and I have no idea what I look like, apart from sketches that I ask people to draw, before I usually drain them dry."

BanditNation
June 13, 2014

"Exactly how old were you when you turned, and do you even have the slightest idea of what you looked like?"

by BanditNation
June 13, 2014

"Exactly how old were you when you turned, and do you even have the slightest idea of what you looked like?"

Zade Roxel
June 13, 2014

"Somewhere either in my late teens or early twenties, I can't remember, it was a long time ago. I know that I had and most likely still have brown hair, but my once blue eyes I can only assume are glowing yellow."

by Zade Roxel
June 13, 2014

"Somewhere either in my late teens or early twenties, I can't remember, it was a long time ago. I know that I had and most likely still have brown hair, but my once blue eyes I can only assume are glowing yellow."

BanditNation
June 13, 2014

"It looks like you just have traces of brown in your hair, it's mostly black now, it seems."

by BanditNation
June 13, 2014

"It looks like you just have traces of brown in your hair, it's mostly black now, it seems."

Zade Roxel
June 13, 2014

"Hm. Oh well. I rather liked the luscious colour. But back to the matter at hand. Who is this Morthal Man of which you speak that knows of vampires and Molag Bal?"

by Zade Roxel
June 13, 2014

"Hm. Oh well. I rather liked the luscious colour. But back to the matter at hand. Who is this Morthal Man of which you speak that knows of vampires and Molag Bal?"

BanditNation
June 13, 2014

Synthax looks down slightly for a second, then jolts his head up, snapping his fingers. "Falion! He can cure vampirism, and should know a thing or two about Bal."

by BanditNation
June 13, 2014

Synthax looks down slightly for a second, then jolts his head up, snapping his fingers. "Falion! He can cure vampirism, and should know a thing or two about Bal."

Zade Roxel
June 13, 2014

"Great! Morthal isn't too far from here. Let's just hope we don't runinto anything undesirable." They walk for a while. Thoringar asks the Imperial, "So what's your story? What Artifact are you looking for and why?"

by Zade Roxel
June 13, 2014

"Great! Morthal isn't too far from here. Let's just hope we don't runinto anything undesirable." They walk for a while. Thoringar asks the Imperial, "So what's your story? What Artifact are you looking for and why?"

BanditNation
June 13, 2014

"I am Synthax Vesuius, i'm Silus' brother. As of what artifact i want, i guess i'll just take what i can get, i guess. But NOT the Ring of Namira. Just... no."

by BanditNation
June 13, 2014

"I am Synthax Vesuius, i'm Silus' brother. As of what artifact i want, i guess i'll just take what i can get, i guess. But NOT the Ring of Namira. Just... no."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.