GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"What in Oblivion is all that clatter?"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"What in Oblivion is all that clatter?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"if you insist I tell you more then sure...You were trying to fight against the manipulation and I was trying to stop you, Sauriil then came and tryed to pull you off but was killed, and at the end you were killed by an altmer and I stood there....in shock...it seemed so real..." said Emily dazing off for a moment

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"if you insist I tell you more then sure...You were trying to fight against the manipulation and I was trying to stop you, Sauriil then came and tryed to pull you off but was killed, and at the end you were killed by an altmer and I stood there....in shock...it seemed so real..." said Emily dazing off for a moment

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"How would I be able to kill an immortal... Why did you share this dream?"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"How would I be able to kill an immortal... Why did you share this dream?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
"I feel I can trust you..."
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
"I feel I can trust you..."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Hidden in the rafters, Falin watched Qorian run off. Idiot, he was just trying to be nice you shouldn't have- no, no it was out of line. She gripped her hair, gods damn it all!

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Hidden in the rafters, Falin watched Qorian run off. Idiot, he was just trying to be nice you shouldn't have- no, no it was out of line. She gripped her hair, gods damn it all!

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"I-I'm sure its just a dream... I could never be that powerful... And I would never kill Makor..."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"I-I'm sure its just a dream... I could never be that powerful... And I would never kill Makor..."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
"Well...I'll let you rest"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
"Well...I'll let you rest"

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

A few hours later, after eight Man o' Wars, twenty Frigates, fourty-two brigs, fifty-eight schooners, and one hundred sixty-three cutters left, there is now only two cutters and a Man o' War returning. They are extremely damaged, with the Man o' War leaning to the side as it takes in water. The masts are decimated, their hulls ravaged, and the sails torn to shreds. They slowly enter the dock, before hundreds of dead and thousands of wounded are transported off ship to the fort, the wounded all screaming and sobbing from their pain and terror.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

A few hours later, after eight Man o' Wars, twenty Frigates, fourty-two brigs, fifty-eight schooners, and one hundred sixty-three cutters left, there is now only two cutters and a Man o' War returning. They are extremely damaged, with the Man o' War leaning to the side as it takes in water. The masts are decimated, their hulls ravaged, and the sails torn to shreds. They slowly enter the dock, before hundreds of dead and thousands of wounded are transported off ship to the fort, the wounded all screaming and sobbing from their pain and terror.

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"I'm fine. Somethings going on outside. Lets go."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"I'm fine. Somethings going on outside. Lets go."

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"What in Oblivion... Q guy!" (I forgot your name)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

Among the wounded is a certain commander, who's left arm is broken in several spots, and his torso recentely healed from a piece of shrapnel in his gut. He, despite his terrible pain, gave a few more commands before limping over to the barracks so he can write a letter to Alinor about the devestating defeat.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

Among the wounded is a certain commander, who's left arm is broken in several spots, and his torso recentely healed from a piece of shrapnel in his gut. He, despite his terrible pain, gave a few more commands before limping over to the barracks so he can write a letter to Alinor about the devestating defeat.

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

( QORIAN!!!! :P ))

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

( QORIAN!!!! :P ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
"By Magnus how?!" said Emily seeing all the wounded soldiers come into the medical ward
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
"By Magnus how?!" said Emily seeing all the wounded soldiers come into the medical ward

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
C"QORIAN! Whats going on!"
"What the- fireball!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
C"QORIAN! Whats going on!"

"What the- fireball!"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
"Qorian your wounds! You need healing let me help"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
"Qorian your wounds! You need healing let me help"
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.