Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Tamriel: The Last War

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{Dragons don't count as human characters. Dragons are Dov, immortal. I'm talking about Bio's of elves, beast or Mer races.}

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{Dragons don't count as human characters. Dragons are Dov, immortal. I'm talking about Bio's of elves, beast or Mer races.}

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015
Sharsosah

(( Dude, yer gonna get reported to a Moderator. I'm done with the subject now, in the RP area. ))

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015
Sharsosah

(( Dude, yer gonna get reported to a Moderator. I'm done with the subject now, in the RP area. ))

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{I'm done with the subject of, wait, what subject?}

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{I'm done with the subject of, wait, what subject?}

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

(ENOUGH this arguement has ended now ok :) "Kissari I'm at the waterfall nearby bathing wait for me" Said Alexa to kissari in her mind

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

(ENOUGH this arguement has ended now ok :) "Kissari I'm at the waterfall nearby bathing wait for me" Said Alexa to kissari in her mind

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{Argument about what? Oh right, I forgot it.}

"WHERE ARE WE GOING MORTALS?"

*Sharsosah yells angerly because no one answered his question.*

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{Argument about what? Oh right, I forgot it.}

"WHERE ARE WE GOING MORTALS?"

*Sharsosah yells angerly because no one answered his question.*

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

'Why do you tell me this? Do you want someone to join you?' She projects to Alexa, mirth filling her telepathic voice, before sending over a message to reinforce that she is purely jesting with her.

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

'Why do you tell me this? Do you want someone to join you?' She projects to Alexa, mirth filling her telepathic voice, before sending over a message to reinforce that she is purely jesting with her.

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

STRUN

*A large storm erupts and I look at the group angerly.*

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

STRUN

*A large storm erupts and I look at the group angerly.*

YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

"Shit!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

"Shit!"

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"Where?"

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"Where?"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

"QUIET SHARSOSAH WHAT RIGHT YOU HAVE?" Said Sos Vun to Sharsosah 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

"QUIET SHARSOSAH WHAT RIGHT YOU HAVE?" Said Sos Vun to Sharsosah 

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"Oi, scaly-ass. Why don't you throw a tantrum without messing with the world? Just go ask Alexa or Sauril where we are going, eh? ALexa is currently bathing in...." She spins around for a moment, before pointing South-West.

"THAT general direction, I think. Maybe."

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"Oi, scaly-ass. Why don't you throw a tantrum without messing with the world? Just go ask Alexa or Sauril where we are going, eh? ALexa is currently bathing in...." She spins around for a moment, before pointing South-West.

"THAT general direction, I think. Maybe."

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"More right than you, youngling! And yeah Kissari, I see her at the moment."

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"More right than you, youngling! And yeah Kissari, I see her at the moment."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

"Quit looking at me bathe! pery dov" Said Alexa in sharsosah's mind (lol pervy sage, pervy dov XD) 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

"Quit looking at me bathe! pery dov" Said Alexa in sharsosah's mind (lol pervy sage, pervy dov XD) 

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"Ha, I was right! Knew I would be able to pull a correct answer outta my ass someday..." She giggles, before skipping off to the bathing area.

"Speaking of bathing, I need to clean up."

'Got a probelm with seeing a fellow naked woman?' She asks telepathically, asking so as to not make Alexa uncomfortable. (( Shar, don't say anything. People of the same gender change in front of each other in P.E. all the time. Quite normal. ))

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"Ha, I was right! Knew I would be able to pull a correct answer outta my ass someday..." She giggles, before skipping off to the bathing area.

"Speaking of bathing, I need to clean up."

'Got a probelm with seeing a fellow naked woman?' She asks telepathically, asking so as to not make Alexa uncomfortable. (( Shar, don't say anything. People of the same gender change in front of each other in P.E. all the time. Quite normal. ))

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"I wastn't looking for you, I just merely realized you were there, Dragons have good eyesight."

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"I wastn't looking for you, I just merely realized you were there, Dragons have good eyesight."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.