Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

(( And this is a competition... why? ))

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

(( And this is a competition... why? ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015
(idk :/...I just got home from volenteering and I'm bored)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015
(idk :/...I just got home from volenteering and I'm bored)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015
(but nvm about that back to the RP :)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015
(but nvm about that back to the RP :)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015
epic AKH

"I trained at the Mage's Guild. I've always been powerful, but now I've learned to control it. Can I help you?"

Emily heard the young little girl and in a few seconds she recognized who it was 'Is that...Zii?....How did she get here?'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015
epic AKH

"I trained at the Mage's Guild. I've always been powerful, but now I've learned to control it. Can I help you?"

Emily heard the young little girl and in a few seconds she recognized who it was 'Is that...Zii?....How did she get here?'

Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015

Emily opened her eyes and for some reason she felt refreshed, as if she had been asleep for days even though she had only been there for a while. She rubbed her eyes with her usual cold hands and swished her red hair back as she sat up to get a drink of water but still sat on the side of her bed.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015

Emily opened her eyes and for some reason she felt refreshed, as if she had been asleep for days even though she had only been there for a while. She rubbed her eyes with her usual cold hands and swished her red hair back as she sat up to get a drink of water but still sat on the side of her bed.

GreenieDovahkiin
October 20, 2015
Suylyath saw the little girls.
"What in..."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 20, 2015
Suylyath saw the little girls.

"What in..."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015

(What's my call???) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015

(What's my call???) 

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

Qorian says nothing, does nothing. He just stands back and observes the different people here.

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

Qorian says nothing, does nothing. He just stands back and observes the different people here.

Emperor of Man
October 20, 2015

(Continue Sauriil vs Imperials?)

by Emperor of Man
October 20, 2015

(Continue Sauriil vs Imperials?)

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

(( Yep yep. They are currently being reinforced from other areas. There may be a whole encampment there :P ))

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

(( Yep yep. They are currently being reinforced from other areas. There may be a whole encampment there :P ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015

Emily looked over at one of the healers "Excuse me do you know where my green cloak is?" She asked, Emily felted quite relaxed and comfortable even though her body is always cold.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015

Emily looked over at one of the healers "Excuse me do you know where my green cloak is?" She asked, Emily felted quite relaxed and comfortable even though her body is always cold.

Emperor of Man
October 20, 2015
Lokonikah

(Meh. They're only mortals. Just a nuisance.)

by Emperor of Man
October 20, 2015
Lokonikah

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

The healer nods at her, pointing over to a nearby dresser, which also has her staff leaning on it.

"Have a nice day, miss, and do be careful."

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

The healer nods at her, pointing over to a nearby dresser, which also has her staff leaning on it.

"Have a nice day, miss, and do be careful."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015

(Wait Emily's let out?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015

(Wait Emily's let out?)

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( To an Immortal? Obviously :P Wait, I almost forgot something. Falin's connection to the other two Immortals and Y'ffre was rather abruptly cut off, shattered, what have you. Now, she is corrupted and a servant, if not the Right Hand, of Tiberius. Yeah, it's a pretty big deal so... acknowledge it, maybe? ))

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( To an Immortal? Obviously :P Wait, I almost forgot something. Falin's connection to the other two Immortals and Y'ffre was rather abruptly cut off, shattered, what have you. Now, she is corrupted and a servant, if not the Right Hand, of Tiberius. Yeah, it's a pretty big deal so... acknowledge it, maybe? ))

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.