Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND] Rebellion in Akavir

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  47  48  49  50 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

One of the guards, the one who just spoke, noticed his shaking hands, which is rather unusual. "Is something the matter, Dragonborn?"

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

One of the guards, the one who just spoke, noticed his shaking hands, which is rather unusual. "Is something the matter, Dragonborn?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015
(can you pause for the night cause I gtg to bed, if not I'll catch up)
Emily was asleep in her bed
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015
(can you pause for the night cause I gtg to bed, if not I'll catch up)

Emily was asleep in her bed

YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015

Makor looks back at him "Mind your bussiness."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015

Makor looks back at him "Mind your bussiness."

The Bug Stomper
October 20, 2015

Zii's finger made contact with Makor's forehead. The visions of the battle and evil Falin flashed through his head.

by The Bug Stomper
October 20, 2015

Zii's finger made contact with Makor's forehead. The visions of the battle and evil Falin flashed through his head.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015

Immense pain followed, Makor grunts and falls to the ground when he sees Falin. Falin, no. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015

Immense pain followed, Makor grunts and falls to the ground when he sees Falin. Falin, no. 

The Bug Stomper
October 20, 2015

"I know...but this Tiberius needs to be stopped. I can help."

by The Bug Stomper
October 20, 2015

"I know...but this Tiberius needs to be stopped. I can help."

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

(( 'This Tiberius' managed to fight off arguably the most experienced, and thus the most dangerous, of the Immortals single-handedly *Cough* Sauril being possessed by Auri-el *cough* and turned the Immortal of Y'ffre, Falin, into his servant. Kinda demoting him there, AKH xD ))

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

(( 'This Tiberius' managed to fight off arguably the most experienced, and thus the most dangerous, of the Immortals single-handedly *Cough* Sauril being possessed by Auri-el *cough* and turned the Immortal of Y'ffre, Falin, into his servant. Kinda demoting him there, AKH xD ))

The Bug Stomper
October 20, 2015

"I trained at the Mage's Guild. I've always been powerful, but now I've learned to control it. Can I help you?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 20, 2015

"I trained at the Mage's Guild. I've always been powerful, but now I've learned to control it. Can I help you?"

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

The Governer frowns slightly, before standing up and taking a few steps back. He obviously doesn't like the idea of a child fighting, but its not his decision.

"This is your decision, Makor."

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

The Governer frowns slightly, before standing up and taking a few steps back. He obviously doesn't like the idea of a child fighting, but its not his decision.

"This is your decision, Makor."

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

A few hours later, Tiberius finally rises, bowing before the altar before retrieving his sword and sheathing it, replacing the helmet on his head as he walks around, checking on various things such as guard duties, his servants and staff, his generals, and whatnot. He soon arrives at Falin's room, checking on her to make sure she is sleeping well. He stands there for a few minutes, pondering to himself what all has happened over the last few hours. Afterwards, he turns around, returning to his roaming of the halls and dealing with various things as they come up.

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

A few hours later, Tiberius finally rises, bowing before the altar before retrieving his sword and sheathing it, replacing the helmet on his head as he walks around, checking on various things such as guard duties, his servants and staff, his generals, and whatnot. He soon arrives at Falin's room, checking on her to make sure she is sleeping well. He stands there for a few minutes, pondering to himself what all has happened over the last few hours. Afterwards, he turns around, returning to his roaming of the halls and dealing with various things as they come up.

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

(( The interactions between Falin and Tiberius have been moved to PMs between her and I to free up space, as well as give all of you genuine surprises/shocks. Or are you a man, Ahkrin? I can't tell! D: ))

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

(( The interactions between Falin and Tiberius have been moved to PMs between her and I to free up space, as well as give all of you genuine surprises/shocks. Or are you a man, Ahkrin? I can't tell! D: ))

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

(( Tomorrow is my birthday, so I will not be on. ))

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

(( Tomorrow is my birthday, so I will not be on. ))

YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015
Lokonikah

(Ahkrin is a girl)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015
Lokonikah

(Ahkrin is a girl)

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Ahkrin is a girl)

(( I know that, now :) ))

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Ahkrin is a girl)

(( I know that, now :) ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015
(ha I found out before you guys cause she told me xD)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015
(ha I found out before you guys cause she told me xD)
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.