A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND] Rebellion in Akavir

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  47  48  49  50 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
October 19, 2015

New Alinor

Zii took off the hood of her cloak. She entered the place and asked the first person she saw, "Excuse me; where's the imfirmary here?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 19, 2015

New Alinor

Zii took off the hood of her cloak. She entered the place and asked the first person she saw, "Excuse me; where's the imfirmary here?"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

Makor looks back (?)  and draws Volendrung alarming the soldiers "What is it to you?" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

Makor looks back (?)  and draws Volendrung alarming the soldiers "What is it to you?" 

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

One of the guards looks to him with a frown.

"Dragonborn, she's just a girl."

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

One of the guards looks to him with a frown.

"Dragonborn, she's just a girl."

The Bug Stomper
October 19, 2015

Zii looks up at Makor. "Wow...it's you. Makor gro-Baroth! I'm...I'm destined to help you."

by The Bug Stomper
October 19, 2015

Zii looks up at Makor. "Wow...it's you. Makor gro-Baroth! I'm...I'm destined to help you."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015

"She could be a spy! You know nothing of these matters." He grabs the girl's shirt and realizes that she is a small girl. Makor slowly walks back in shame. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015

"She could be a spy! You know nothing of these matters." He grabs the girl's shirt and realizes that she is a small girl. Makor slowly walks back in shame. 

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

The guards, and Governer Qorian, take this time to look down at her with a confused look on their face. Qorian then steps forward, kneeling so as to look at her in the eye.

"Uh... you do realize you are a little girl, yes?" He asks her in an uninsulting tone.

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

The guards, and Governer Qorian, take this time to look down at her with a confused look on their face. Qorian then steps forward, kneeling so as to look at her in the eye.

"Uh... you do realize you are a little girl, yes?" He asks her in an uninsulting tone.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015

"Destined?" Makor looks back at the girl "What do you mean?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015

"Destined?" Makor looks back at the girl "What do you mean?"

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

The other guards glare at him, before shaking their heads and chattering to each other in Altmeris, a few of them chuckling as they speak.

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

The other guards glare at him, before shaking their heads and chattering to each other in Altmeris, a few of them chuckling as they speak.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015

Makor realizes they must be insulting him, his eyes widen as he breathes heavy "You better show some respect, or I'll teach you some." Makor's hands were shaking, something was...wrong.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015

Makor realizes they must be insulting him, his eyes widen as he breathes heavy "You better show some respect, or I'll teach you some." Makor's hands were shaking, something was...wrong.

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

They quirk an eyebrow, before shrugging as one speaks.

"We weren't insulting you, Dragonborn." He looks over to the little girl with a smirk.

"We were just laughing over how a girl could possibly be a threat."

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

They quirk an eyebrow, before shrugging as one speaks.

"We weren't insulting you, Dragonborn." He looks over to the little girl with a smirk.

"We were just laughing over how a girl could possibly be a threat."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 20, 2015

He does not move, the dark mist flowing off of him much heavier then normal as he continues to meditate and pray to the Nine Divines, as well as his ancestors.

She watched him for another moment before wincing and slipping back into her room. Fresh water sat on the table by her bed. Sighing, she closed her door before moving further into the room. Looking down, she  examined the fine leather armor again before carefully taking it off. Setting the armor aside, she crawled under the blankets and quickly dozed.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 20, 2015

He does not move, the dark mist flowing off of him much heavier then normal as he continues to meditate and pray to the Nine Divines, as well as his ancestors.

She watched him for another moment before wincing and slipping back into her room. Fresh water sat on the table by her bed. Sighing, she closed her door before moving further into the room. Looking down, she  examined the fine leather armor again before carefully taking it off. Setting the armor aside, she crawled under the blankets and quickly dozed.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015

Makor walks away as his breathing slowly calmed down. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015

Makor walks away as his breathing slowly calmed down. 

The Bug Stomper
October 20, 2015

"I'll...I'll show you what I mean. It might be intense. Not for an Immortal, necessarily, but..." She put out her index finger. "Put your forehead on it. It will show you."

by The Bug Stomper
October 20, 2015

"I'll...I'll show you what I mean. It might be intense. Not for an Immortal, necessarily, but..." She put out her index finger. "Put your forehead on it. It will show you."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015

Makor kneels down and closes his eyes. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015

Makor kneels down and closes his eyes. 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.