Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Tamriel: The Last War

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"Yeah, Mr. Scaly. Don't be a perv. Besides, I don't think a woman and a dragon would actually... er... It wouldn't work." She playfully sticks her tongue out at the dragon, before continuing to walk to the bathing area. (( Is the sun out? ))

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"Yeah, Mr. Scaly. Don't be a perv. Besides, I don't think a woman and a dragon would actually... er... It wouldn't work." She playfully sticks her tongue out at the dragon, before continuing to walk to the bathing area. (( Is the sun out? ))

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{It doesn't matter, dragons see in the dark. I'm not a perv.}

"I'm not a, perv, whatever that is. I hate mortals."

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{It doesn't matter, dragons see in the dark. I'm not a perv.}

"I'm not a, perv, whatever that is. I hate mortals."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015
Lokonikah

"Ha, I was right! Knew I would be able to pull a correct answer outta my ass someday..." She giggles, before skipping off to the bathing area.

"Speaking of bathing, I need to clean up."

'Got a probelm with seeing a fellow naked woman?' She asks telepathically, asking so as to not make Alexa uncomfortable. (( Shar, don't say anything. People of the same gender change in front of each other in P.E. all the time. Quite normal. ))

Alexa sees Kissari approach her "yea sure it's fine"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015
Lokonikah

"Ha, I was right! Knew I would be able to pull a correct answer outta my ass someday..." She giggles, before skipping off to the bathing area.

"Speaking of bathing, I need to clean up."

'Got a probelm with seeing a fellow naked woman?' She asks telepathically, asking so as to not make Alexa uncomfortable. (( Shar, don't say anything. People of the same gender change in front of each other in P.E. all the time. Quite normal. ))

Alexa sees Kissari approach her "yea sure it's fine"

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

She then shrugs, unclipping her armor and slipping out of her clothes, taking out a special shampoo for khajiit fur. She slides into the water, letting the warm liquid ease her muscles loose with a blissful sigh.

"Its been too long since I've had a good bath like this, you know?"

(( No really, is the sun out, or is it night? ))

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

She then shrugs, unclipping her armor and slipping out of her clothes, taking out a special shampoo for khajiit fur. She slides into the water, letting the warm liquid ease her muscles loose with a blissful sigh.

"Its been too long since I've had a good bath like this, you know?"

(( No really, is the sun out, or is it night? ))

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

*Just to make Kissari mad, I walk upstream, and divert the flow of the water, stopping the waterfall and draining the pool of water you are in.*

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

*Just to make Kissari mad, I walk upstream, and divert the flow of the water, stopping the waterfall and draining the pool of water you are in.*

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

Rather than getting mad, she sighs as she rubs her forehead.

"Whoever is doing that, if you want me walking around, smelling like sex, then keep blocking it. I, for one, want to clean myself up of dirt and other things."

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

Rather than getting mad, she sighs as she rubs her forehead.

"Whoever is doing that, if you want me walking around, smelling like sex, then keep blocking it. I, for one, want to clean myself up of dirt and other things."

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"Liisisisissss."

*He snickers and continues to block the water.*

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"Liisisisissss."

*He snickers and continues to block the water.*

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"Alright then." She tosses a rock in the general direction of the being blocking the stream, hoping to hit something make them stop.

"If you don't stop, I'll be certain to make sure you get the full brunt of the smell!"

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"Alright then." She tosses a rock in the general direction of the being blocking the stream, hoping to hit something make them stop.

"If you don't stop, I'll be certain to make sure you get the full brunt of the smell!"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

Makor throws Bibo90 to the ground "Leave the lady alone."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

Makor throws Bibo90 to the ground "Leave the lady alone."

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

She chuckles at the khajiit's predicament, before glancing to the Orc and admiring how he did what he just did for her.

"O Dovahkiin, save me from the evil man!" She calls out, giggling all the while.

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

She chuckles at the khajiit's predicament, before glancing to the Orc and admiring how he did what he just did for her.

"O Dovahkiin, save me from the evil man!" She calls out, giggling all the while.

Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015

(Forgive me. I may not be very active in the Forums. My head feels like crap.)

by Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015

(Forgive me. I may not be very active in the Forums. My head feels like crap.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

"Oh I will." Makor replies.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

"Oh I will." Makor replies.

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

She giggles, crossing her arms underneath her chest in a teasing manner as she leans back, crossing her legs as she waits for more water to come by.

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

She giggles, crossing her arms underneath her chest in a teasing manner as she leans back, crossing her legs as she waits for more water to come by.

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{BTW I am sharsosah, not Bibo90 in this thread.}

"A puny rock will do nothing, I wonder what khajiit fur on fire smells like."

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{BTW I am sharsosah, not Bibo90 in this thread.}

"A puny rock will do nothing, I wonder what khajiit fur on fire smells like."

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"I wonder how dragon tastes. Care to give me a description, Dovahkiin?" She gets up, wrapping a towel around her as she steps next to the Dragonborn, leaning her head on his shoulder.

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"I wonder how dragon tastes. Care to give me a description, Dovahkiin?" She gets up, wrapping a towel around her as she steps next to the Dragonborn, leaning her head on his shoulder.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.