Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Himdah do Deyra....

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  39  40  41  42 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

Vampires take off Makor's armor, leaving him shirtless, wearing nothing but his loincloth, they grabbed a sickle as they slowly dig it inside of Makor. Makor chuckles. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

Vampires take off Makor's armor, leaving him shirtless, wearing nothing but his loincloth, they grabbed a sickle as they slowly dig it inside of Makor. Makor chuckles. 

Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015

(Veyd, not yet. We're still on the whole betrayal scene)

by Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015

(Veyd, not yet. We're still on the whole betrayal scene)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Ok)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Ok)

Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

"You forgot my Elven Sword, Vampire," said Gold, drawing it, and stabbing Maramis in the arm, and attempting to cut it off.

by Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

"You forgot my Elven Sword, Vampire," said Gold, drawing it, and stabbing Maramis in the arm, and attempting to cut it off.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Grolahmul

"You forgot my Elven Sword, Vampire," said Gold, drawing it, and stabbing Maramis in the head.

(That would instantly kill him TES still follows basic logic people! Plus that doesn't give any of us a chance :P) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Grolahmul

"You forgot my Elven Sword, Vampire," said Gold, drawing it, and stabbing Maramis in the head.

(That would instantly kill him TES still follows basic logic people! Plus that doesn't give any of us a chance :P) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Ya no OP killing Grolahmul)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

Grolahmul
October 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Fine, I'll just cut off his arm, then.)

by Grolahmul
October 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015

(but I hurled him over the edge ._.)

by Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015

(but I hurled him over the edge ._.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Grolahmul

(too weak to fight, not criticizing you or anything, just pointing things out) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Grolahmul

(too weak to fight, not criticizing you or anything, just pointing things out) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Scratch that part cause we need gold)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Scratch that part cause we need gold)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

"Gold! get back! He is playing with you, you can't kill him that easily" explained Hadar pulling his daggers out and imbuing them with black fire

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

"Gold! get back! He is playing with you, you can't kill him that easily" explained Hadar pulling his daggers out and imbuing them with black fire

Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

S3 GR3D NAU

*I transform, and then focus on becoming a bird. I turn into an eagle, and fly back up. I changeback, and then go

S3 BO HOND

changing me back to Gold.*

"Forgot KDK already, Mar?" asked Gold, "I'm not dying today."

(That goes for everyone. Forgot KDK already, guys? Seriously, after I was KDK for so long?)

by Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

S3 GR3D NAU

*I transform, and then focus on becoming a bird. I turn into an eagle, and fly back up. I changeback, and then go

S3 BO HOND

changing me back to Gold.*

"Forgot KDK already, Mar?" asked Gold, "I'm not dying today."

(That goes for everyone. Forgot KDK already, guys? Seriously, after I was KDK for so long?)

Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015

"Now who said I forgot him?" *the paralysis potion put in KDK's food earlier began to take effect, and he dropped out of the sky*

by Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015

"Now who said I forgot him?" *the paralysis potion put in KDK's food earlier began to take effect, and he dropped out of the sky*

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

"I'll kill you Maramis!" Hadar turned into a werewolf and a dark aura appeared around him

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

"I'll kill you Maramis!" Hadar turned into a werewolf and a dark aura appeared around him

Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

(Too late, I'm back. Also, with still-somewhat-wild senses, you didn't think KDK wouldn't smell/sense poison? Besides, he hunts for his own food, Vul.)

by Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

(Too late, I'm back. Also, with still-somewhat-wild senses, you didn't think KDK wouldn't smell/sense poison? Besides, he hunts for his own food, Vul.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.