A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  62  63  64  65 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
But I might not be, Suylyath thought. He then shook it from his head.

(when you thinkk, you right in italics

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
But I might not be, Suylyath thought. He then shook it from his head.

(when you thinkk, you right in italics

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Can you discribe them to me?" asked Emily sitting down next to Suylyath

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Can you discribe them to me?" asked Emily sitting down next to Suylyath

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"They are big, and have cannons"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"They are big, and have cannons"

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
@YolGoraagSingh (i cant do that on mobile)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
@YolGoraagSingh (i cant do that on mobile)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"I don't want to be involved in this...but I can't change that I already am...I will fight till my last breath..." said Emily looking down at the water with anger and sadness in her eyes

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"I don't want to be involved in this...but I can't change that I already am...I will fight till my last breath..." said Emily looking down at the water with anger and sadness in her eyes

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"You would make a good Orc." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"You would make a good Orc." 

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"I'm sorry you became mixed up with this. Tiberius... The Skeeverhole wont back down until he dies."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"I'm sorry you became mixed up with this. Tiberius... The Skeeverhole wont back down until he dies."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Emily continued to look at the water and the horizen ignoring what Makor and Suylyath said to her. "...Sorry...I dazed away there for a moment"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Emily continued to look at the water and the horizen ignoring what Makor and Suylyath said to her. "...Sorry...I dazed away there for a moment"

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"Its fine. Its alit to proccess"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"Its fine. Its alit to proccess"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Thank you for understanding...I should go..."

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Thank you for understanding...I should go..."

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"If you want"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"If you want"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Emily got up and went to search for Sauriil, Falin, and Qorian. 'I hope this battle doesn't end the way I dreamt it...'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Emily got up and went to search for Sauriil, Falin, and Qorian. 'I hope this battle doesn't end the way I dreamt it...'

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
Suylyath stsyed st the dock, thinking about Emilys dream.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
Suylyath stsyed st the dock, thinking about Emilys dream.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

'It was just a nightmare why do I worry about it......I should look for Sauriil and Qorian..." Thought Emily

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

'It was just a nightmare why do I worry about it......I should look for Sauriil and Qorian..." Thought Emily

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

As Qorian continues to pray with Falin, there are more flashes of thunder between small rebel fleets, more so organized pirate rebellions than anything else, and Imperial patrol fleets. They do not come close enough to cause danger, but the flashing and booming in the night does still bring fear to the local populace.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

As Qorian continues to pray with Falin, there are more flashes of thunder between small rebel fleets, more so organized pirate rebellions than anything else, and Imperial patrol fleets. They do not come close enough to cause danger, but the flashing and booming in the night does still bring fear to the local populace.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.