Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  62  63  64  65 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin's eyes snap open at the sound of chanting. Looking towards the shore, she quickly gathers her weapons and stands. "Gods . . ." The youngest of the Immortals attempted to comprehend the size of the force that would soon be invading.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin's eyes snap open at the sound of chanting. Looking towards the shore, she quickly gathers her weapons and stands. "Gods . . ." The youngest of the Immortals attempted to comprehend the size of the force that would soon be invading.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(Lok be the one to say what the battlemages say ok :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(Lok be the one to say what the battlemages say ok :)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

Makor finished refining the last armor set and finish sharpening the last sword he took of the blacksmith apron (he wore like this: LINK) and put on his armor and grabbed his sword he then walks to Quarin "Do you have any horses?" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

Makor finished refining the last armor set and finish sharpening the last sword he took of the blacksmith apron (he wore like this: LINK) and put on his armor and grabbed his sword he then walks to Quarin "Do you have any horses?" 

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

Qorian faintly here's the chanting, recognizing it immediately. He swiftly stands up, sheathing his sword and replacing his helmet as he looks off to the seas. His eyes widen from fear as he looks upon the massive armada, who's numbers stretch as far as the eye can see. He then turns to Falin, shaking her to get her attention.

"Get up, the Imperials are here! Dammit, get up, we need to go! Now!"

It is during this time the forts cannons and mortars begin to fire, the thunderous sounds defeaning those not used to war. Not too long afterwards, the fleet returns fire, and when the first volleys of either side hit, all hell breaks lose. Within moments, both the shore and the seas are seemingly set ablaze, with the screaming of the terrified and dying filling the air along with the sounds of war.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

Qorian faintly here's the chanting, recognizing it immediately. He swiftly stands up, sheathing his sword and replacing his helmet as he looks off to the seas. His eyes widen from fear as he looks upon the massive armada, who's numbers stretch as far as the eye can see. He then turns to Falin, shaking her to get her attention.

"Get up, the Imperials are here! Dammit, get up, we need to go! Now!"

It is during this time the forts cannons and mortars begin to fire, the thunderous sounds defeaning those not used to war. Not too long afterwards, the fleet returns fire, and when the first volleys of either side hit, all hell breaks lose. Within moments, both the shore and the seas are seemingly set ablaze, with the screaming of the terrified and dying filling the air along with the sounds of war.

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

( I'll answer that when me and Falin arrive at the fort. We were praying to our gods at the Hill of Prayer. )

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

( I'll answer that when me and Falin arrive at the fort. We were praying to our gods at the Hill of Prayer. )

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Summoning a large spectral hawk, Falin climbs on and holds her hand out to Qorian. "Climb on!"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Summoning a large spectral hawk, Falin climbs on and holds her hand out to Qorian. "Climb on!"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Emily and the rest of the battlemages then cast multiple spells of fire and a bit of frost, that the blasts were as large as the mortar fire Emily sent huge balls of frost at the ships along with the rest of the battlemages

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Emily and the rest of the battlemages then cast multiple spells of fire and a bit of frost, that the blasts were as large as the mortar fire Emily sent huge balls of frost at the ships along with the rest of the battlemages

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015

(Sorry for the late post, I just can't keep up with the speed of this thing. Let us just say he left, for a little errand, as he tends to do a lot.)

Sauriil sat down on his feet. Closing his eyes, he focused on the Elder Scrolls inside of him. What must I do? What orders have I been given? Show me an answer.

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015

(Sorry for the late post, I just can't keep up with the speed of this thing. Let us just say he left, for a little errand, as he tends to do a lot.)

Sauriil sat down on his feet. Closing his eyes, he focused on the Elder Scrolls inside of him. What must I do? What orders have I been given? Show me an answer.

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He nods to her as he climbs on, watching the battle unfold. Even with the impressive display of magic (I am giving you control of the battlemages, Veyd.) combined withthe fort's firepower, it can only hold them off for so long. Soon, the massive landing ships begin to make a charge to the shore, the two hundred modern Cruise liner-sized vessels rapidly making headway as they fire their own small mortars on the beachead.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He nods to her as he climbs on, watching the battle unfold. Even with the impressive display of magic (I am giving you control of the battlemages, Veyd.) combined withthe fort's firepower, it can only hold them off for so long. Soon, the massive landing ships begin to make a charge to the shore, the two hundred modern Cruise liner-sized vessels rapidly making headway as they fire their own small mortars on the beachead.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin glances back at him as they take off. "I'm not sure how much good a better view will do for you. But at least this will be faster than running."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin glances back at him as they take off. "I'm not sure how much good a better view will do for you. But at least this will be faster than running."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

'damn...I didn't want to have to use this because I haven't fully mastered it but...here goes nothing'  Emily started to gather lightning in her finger tips ready to redirect it, and all of a sudden everyone saw a HUGE  stream of Lightning hit 3 of the meduim sized ships in the front of the progressing fleet

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

'damn...I didn't want to have to use this because I haven't fully mastered it but...here goes nothing'  Emily started to gather lightning in her finger tips ready to redirect it, and all of a sudden everyone saw a HUGE  stream of Lightning hit 3 of the meduim sized ships in the front of the progressing fleet

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Isn't that essentially the Thunderstorm spell? You know, the spell you get when you do this quest to get the Master Destruction spells?)

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Isn't that essentially the Thunderstorm spell? You know, the spell you get when you do this quest to get the Master Destruction spells?)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(Oh right :D whatever imma call it lightning redirection or something like that from avatar the last airbender >:)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(Oh right :D whatever imma call it lightning redirection or something like that from avatar the last airbender >:)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(AVATAR, I used to watch that show when I was seven) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.