Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  62  63  64  65 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin took a slow breath, barely aware of the passing time. It won't be long now.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin took a slow breath, barely aware of the passing time. It won't be long now.

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(when you thinkk, you right in italics

( Write* :P )

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(when you thinkk, you right in italics

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Lokonikah

(shit, now I looks so freaking stupid!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Lokonikah

(shit, now I looks so freaking stupid!) 

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

( Oh, don't worry. Much >:D )

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Lokonikah

(I was in school, okay I needed to type fast, without thinking >:( 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Lokonikah

(I was in school, okay I needed to type fast, without thinking >:( 

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

( Mwahahahahahahaha! )

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

( Mwahahahahahahaha! )

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
(Darude-Sandstorm)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
(Darude-Sandstorm)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
(Darude-Sandstorm)

(BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, but seriously that's getting freaking old) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
(Darude-Sandstorm)

(BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, but seriously that's getting freaking old) 

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
@YolGoraagSingh (Darude-Sandstorm)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

( Ugh... As thread-master, I order you to stop. )

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

( Ugh... As thread-master, I order you to stop. )

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Makor...I've been looking for you...we need you in the armory to help prepare...and by the way I'm gonna be fighting alongside you and the rest" Said Emily

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Makor...I've been looking for you...we need you in the armory to help prepare...and by the way I'm gonna be fighting alongside you and the rest" Said Emily

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"I'll repare the armors and sharpen the swords, I'm a king but I still get my hands dirty." Makor smirks

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"I'll repare the armors and sharpen the swords, I'm a king but I still get my hands dirty." Makor smirks

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Ok I'm going to gather up with the battlemages, I may be young but I know more then you do about frost magic" Said Emily smiling, before she went off to help with the battlemages

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Ok I'm going to gather up with the battlemages, I may be young but I know more then you do about frost magic" Said Emily smiling, before she went off to help with the battlemages

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

Soon, the flashing stops, before a single ship is seen approaching. All across the fort, soldiers are laughing at the 'intimidating' display, before two more appear. Then five. Then eight more. Then they continue to poor into view until the entire horizon is filled with Imperial ships of all sizes, the largest of them matching the Commander's descriptions, until the last one appears.

It is by far the largest, and thus seems to be the closest. It is twice the size of the landing ships, who carry tens of thousands of soldiers to invade the shores of Summerset Isle. Faintly, drums of war and war chanting can be heard in Cyrodillic. They must be many, and very loud, to be heard from this distance.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

Soon, the flashing stops, before a single ship is seen approaching. All across the fort, soldiers are laughing at the 'intimidating' display, before two more appear. Then five. Then eight more. Then they continue to poor into view until the entire horizon is filled with Imperial ships of all sizes, the largest of them matching the Commander's descriptions, until the last one appears.

It is by far the largest, and thus seems to be the closest. It is twice the size of the landing ships, who carry tens of thousands of soldiers to invade the shores of Summerset Isle. Faintly, drums of war and war chanting can be heard in Cyrodillic. They must be many, and very loud, to be heard from this distance.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Magnus help us..." Said Emily seeing the MASSIVE ships and large number of them she quickly ran to the battlemages to prepare for the fight of there lives 'Oh gods...'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Magnus help us..." Said Emily seeing the MASSIVE ships and large number of them she quickly ran to the battlemages to prepare for the fight of there lives 'Oh gods...'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.