A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Elder Scrolls VIII: Rulers of Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  17  18  19  20 > >>  

Lokonikah
September 30, 2015

(( I use Google Translate :D ))

He turns to her, lifting his helmet up and tucking it underneath his left arm, giving her a slight bow as he speaks.

"Salutem, Falin. Ego legatus Tiberius Petronius Vulso, Legio XII Akatosh." (( Just slap it into google translate for a translation :D ))

by Lokonikah
September 30, 2015

(( I use Google Translate :D ))

He turns to her, lifting his helmet up and tucking it underneath his left arm, giving her a slight bow as he speaks.

"Salutem, Falin. Ego legatus Tiberius Petronius Vulso, Legio XII Akatosh." (( Just slap it into google translate for a translation :D ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Falin nodded. She blinked, noticing the open wound. "tu vulneratus . . ."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Falin nodded. She blinked, noticing the open wound. "tu vulneratus . . ."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
"Nice to meet you Falin, and...is it alright if I just call you tiberuis?" Said Hadar then looking at Falin's blood red iris's in astonishment
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
"Nice to meet you Falin, and...is it alright if I just call you tiberuis?" Said Hadar then looking at Falin's blood red iris's in astonishment

Lokonikah
September 30, 2015

He looks down to his wound before shrugging as if it was nothing. This should be the main action to show he is a battle-hardened leader.

"Lustus a velox sanitatem incantatores faciam." He replies to her as he shifts the wounded shoulder some.

He then turns his stone grey eyes to the other man before tilting his head to the side.

"Me ipso non loquor Communi."

by Lokonikah
September 30, 2015

He looks down to his wound before shrugging as if it was nothing. This should be the main action to show he is a battle-hardened leader.

"Lustus a velox sanitatem incantatores faciam." He replies to her as he shifts the wounded shoulder some.

He then turns his stone grey eyes to the other man before tilting his head to the side.

"Me ipso non loquor Communi."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

"O me paenitet oblitus ignosces introducam, nomenque ego sum gens maximam mihi ignotum curriculisque Tamriel In exercitatione mea meditans in vertice montium iugis in atmora" said Hadar still looking at Falin's blood red iris's "sorry it's a bit difficult to speak a language for the first time, my telepathy translates most languages on Nirn and in return I can speak the language. Impressive don't you think" said Hadar quickly gazing over at Tiberuis but then looking back at falin

​

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

"O me paenitet oblitus ignosces introducam, nomenque ego sum gens maximam mihi ignotum curriculisque Tamriel In exercitatione mea meditans in vertice montium iugis in atmora" said Hadar still looking at Falin's blood red iris's "sorry it's a bit difficult to speak a language for the first time, my telepathy translates most languages on Nirn and in return I can speak the language. Impressive don't you think" said Hadar quickly gazing over at Tiberuis but then looking back at falin

​

Lokonikah
September 30, 2015

"Video... Last tempore quo sumus conversati negaret extrinsecus Tamriel, in Tsaesci fere vicit Imperii." He says, mistrust obvious in his eyes. But it could be worse, at least Hadar isn't from Akavir...

by Lokonikah
September 30, 2015

"Video... Last tempore quo sumus conversati negaret extrinsecus Tamriel, in Tsaesci fere vicit Imperii." He says, mistrust obvious in his eyes. But it could be worse, at least Hadar isn't from Akavir...

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

"Infigo vos oportet habere aliquod imperii. Bene mihi non est cognitus ab Akavir, Tsaesci aut Tamriel. Praesent frigidissima vae Atmora aut ... non sciunt aliter quam quod suus 'non dicam: unum illud tibi crede mihi possum credere?" Said Hadar turning his gaze to the legionarre, he then looked at both of them and said "well we should get a fire going shouldn't we?" with a smirk on his face that then disappeared

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

"Infigo vos oportet habere aliquod imperii. Bene mihi non est cognitus ab Akavir, Tsaesci aut Tamriel. Praesent frigidissima vae Atmora aut ... non sciunt aliter quam quod suus 'non dicam: unum illud tibi crede mihi possum credere?" Said Hadar turning his gaze to the legionarre, he then looked at both of them and said "well we should get a fire going shouldn't we?" with a smirk on his face that then disappeared

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

"Any reason why you're staring at me?" Falin said to Hadar before turning back to Tiberius, the aura of a healing spell enveloped her hand. "Non sum peritus. Sed indiget agitur."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

"Any reason why you're staring at me?" Falin said to Hadar before turning back to Tiberius, the aura of a healing spell enveloped her hand. "Non sum peritus. Sed indiget agitur."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

(Let's continue later cause i gotta get back to school so pause for now :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

(Let's continue later cause i gotta get back to school so pause for now :)

Lokonikah
September 30, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He nods to her, before responding. "Gratias tibi."

by Lokonikah
September 30, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He nods to her, before responding. "Gratias tibi."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Falin nodded before casting the spell on Tiberius' wound. The spell helped to stop the bleeding and close the wound.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Falin nodded before casting the spell on Tiberius' wound. The spell helped to stop the bleeding and close the wound.

Lokonikah
September 30, 2015

He rolls his shoulder - now healed of its wound - around a little bit, before nodding to himself.

"Tu non professio, sed profecto ingenio. Melior sors illorum sectas perditionis Altmer vidi..." He then shakes his head to beat away the memories, before replacing his helmet as he scans the area for any incoming threats.

by Lokonikah
September 30, 2015

He rolls his shoulder - now healed of its wound - around a little bit, before nodding to himself.

"Tu non professio, sed profecto ingenio. Melior sors illorum sectas perditionis Altmer vidi..." He then shakes his head to beat away the memories, before replacing his helmet as he scans the area for any incoming threats.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

(You are not a religion, but no doubt the industry. ... I saw a lot better than those damnable Altmer . . . I don't think that translated right. Which is why I'm a little hesitant on translating text back and forth.)

While not understanding everything the soldier had said, Falin caught the word "Altmer" and frowned. He must have fought in the Great War . . . Damn those Altmer.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

(You are not a religion, but no doubt the industry. ... I saw a lot better than those damnable Altmer . . . I don't think that translated right. Which is why I'm a little hesitant on translating text back and forth.)

While not understanding everything the soldier had said, Falin caught the word "Altmer" and frowned. He must have fought in the Great War . . . Damn those Altmer.

Lokonikah
September 30, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( Its supposed to mean, basically, you have talent, and are better than a lot of Altmer I had seen. ))

He then speaks again in Cyrodiilic. (Italics means Cyrodiilic, friggin google.) "I used to be able to speak Common, but now I cannot. The memory seems to be... lost. Is there any magic useful to help in that regard?"

by Lokonikah
September 30, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( Its supposed to mean, basically, you have talent, and are better than a lot of Altmer I had seen. ))

He then speaks again in Cyrodiilic. (Italics means Cyrodiilic, friggin google.) "I used to be able to speak Common, but now I cannot. The memory seems to be... lost. Is there any magic useful to help in that regard?"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
"yes I can help" Hadar places his hands on tiberuis's head and uses his telepathy to restore all of his memory (guys can we pause this just for a bit cause I'm at school lol)
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
"yes I can help" Hadar places his hands on tiberuis's head and uses his telepathy to restore all of his memory (guys can we pause this just for a bit cause I'm at school lol)
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.