A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

stormcloaks or imperials?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

LeFork
April 17, 2014
Bronkiinhun

I recently helped out the Stormcloak's on my file and the last words of General Tullius are tear jerking, he say's something along the lines of " you fools they wanted this to happen, they wanted skyrim to be weak, and now it truly is " after he said this, i almost instantly regreted joining the Stormcloak's.

Thank you!

by LeFork
April 17, 2014
Bronkiinhun

I recently helped out the Stormcloak's on my file and the last words of General Tullius are tear jerking, he say's something along the lines of " you fools they wanted this to happen, they wanted skyrim to be weak, and now it truly is " after he said this, i almost instantly regreted joining the Stormcloak's.

Thank you!

IrkbaanDinokVen
April 19, 2014

I pledge my blade to the Night Mother. I fought for the empire however because well- I had to repay the debt of slaying the emperor. But really, I joined them because a unified empire will defeat the Thalmor, after the civil war ends, cities will have been destroyed, families slain, and people will flee from Skyrim. After the war Skyrim will be cippled immensly and without the support of a BLOODY EMPIRE to support them, food will run out, people will get sick of fending off the Thalmor, and Skyrim will fall either to a war against the Thalmor, or they surrender to their Elvish foes. 

The Empire is the only way Skyrim will survive, at the moment. 

by IrkbaanDinokVen
April 19, 2014

I pledge my blade to the Night Mother. I fought for the empire however because well- I had to repay the debt of slaying the emperor. But really, I joined them because a unified empire will defeat the Thalmor, after the civil war ends, cities will have been destroyed, families slain, and people will flee from Skyrim. After the war Skyrim will be cippled immensly and without the support of a BLOODY EMPIRE to support them, food will run out, people will get sick of fending off the Thalmor, and Skyrim will fall either to a war against the Thalmor, or they surrender to their Elvish foes. 

The Empire is the only way Skyrim will survive, at the moment. 

Koorahlok
April 24, 2014
I'm with Paarthunax on this but if I had to choose I would choose empire
by Koorahlok
April 24, 2014
I'm with Paarthunax on this but if I had to choose I would choose empire

Dahminnaalrah
May 2, 2014
godofminecraft56

I am on Dragonborns side

Aal rok lahney fah alun ahrk doj suleyk do pah

The Dragonborn is your character, therefore; he is on whatever side you choose. So just choose: Stormcloaks, Imperials, or Neither.

by Dahminnaalrah
May 2, 2014
godofminecraft56

I am on Dragonborns side

Aal rok lahney fah alun ahrk doj suleyk do pah

The Dragonborn is your character, therefore; he is on whatever side you choose. So just choose: Stormcloaks, Imperials, or Neither.

Mulqoreyn
June 3, 2014

Well, the empire is just Skyrim and High Rock and Cyrodiil, plus the Mede are just colovien warlords, they are weak and i do not like them. another thing is if you look at the baners are diffrent from the Septim empire, also i dislike the thalmor a great deal. all and all I say Stormcloak is the way to go. not to go into the "Talos" issue, that is just wrong.

by Mulqoreyn
June 3, 2014

Well, the empire is just Skyrim and High Rock and Cyrodiil, plus the Mede are just colovien warlords, they are weak and i do not like them. another thing is if you look at the baners are diffrent from the Septim empire, also i dislike the thalmor a great deal. all and all I say Stormcloak is the way to go. not to go into the "Talos" issue, that is just wrong.

valromar
June 6, 2014

honestly, neither side is right nor wrong. the Thalmor have coruppted the minds of the Empire and if the Empire and the Stormcloaks actually sat down and talked i'm sure they could come to a consincus.

by valromar
June 6, 2014

honestly, neither side is right nor wrong. the Thalmor have coruppted the minds of the Empire and if the Empire and the Stormcloaks actually sat down and talked i'm sure they could come to a consincus.

[deleted]
June 17, 2014
The Imperials want Nords to follow their beliefs, but the Stormcloaks are "Skyrim for the Nords", and that's even worse! I'm an Argonian, and I believe Skyrim is for all races, not just Nords! It's insulting that Argonians are slaves, Dunmer are beggars, and everyone except Nords has to live a tiny life, in a tiny shack, never to leave home. There aren't even Argonian hatchlings or Khajiit cubs for Hircine's sake! Maybe, it's because they're scared the Stormcloak rebellion will kill them in their sleep just because they aren't Nords!!! How many Argonians are in Skyrim that aren't happy with their life until you marry them? How many Altmer do you meet in Skyrim period!! Not many, huh?! How many Nords do you meet that aren't racist to Elves? Not many, huh?! I realize I'm getting off topic, but by Hircine, there is a link of all this I've just said, to the Stormcloaks. And if there isn't, there's a link to Nords being racist to everyone but themselves, which links to the Stormcloaks. I admit, the Imperials started it but, with Hircine as my witness, the Stormcloaks made it worse! Now, the Imperials are wrong, too. For instance, in my Elder Scrolls life, I worship Hircine, but I never forced any of you to worship him. That's exactly what the Imperials did. So both of them are wrong, but the Stormcloaks are worse.
by [deleted]
June 17, 2014
The Imperials want Nords to follow their beliefs, but the Stormcloaks are "Skyrim for the Nords", and that's even worse! I'm an Argonian, and I believe Skyrim is for all races, not just Nords! It's insulting that Argonians are slaves, Dunmer are beggars, and everyone except Nords has to live a tiny life, in a tiny shack, never to leave home. There aren't even Argonian hatchlings or Khajiit cubs for Hircine's sake! Maybe, it's because they're scared the Stormcloak rebellion will kill them in their sleep just because they aren't Nords!!! How many Argonians are in Skyrim that aren't happy with their life until you marry them? How many Altmer do you meet in Skyrim period!! Not many, huh?! How many Nords do you meet that aren't racist to Elves? Not many, huh?! I realize I'm getting off topic, but by Hircine, there is a link of all this I've just said, to the Stormcloaks. And if there isn't, there's a link to Nords being racist to everyone but themselves, which links to the Stormcloaks. I admit, the Imperials started it but, with Hircine as my witness, the Stormcloaks made it worse! Now, the Imperials are wrong, too. For instance, in my Elder Scrolls life, I worship Hircine, but I never forced any of you to worship him. That's exactly what the Imperials did. So both of them are wrong, but the Stormcloaks are worse.

DovLokThu
June 19, 2014

The Imperials, they remind me of the Roman army, with their rules and everything. And I like the idea of been loyal to the Emperor and only the Emperor. It makes me feel like a true Roman/ Imperial citizen.

by DovLokThu
June 19, 2014

The Imperials, they remind me of the Roman army, with their rules and everything. And I like the idea of been loyal to the Emperor and only the Emperor. It makes me feel like a true Roman/ Imperial citizen.

[deleted]
June 24, 2014

I can see the positives and negatives of both, so I side with neither. I sympathize with the Stormcloaks more because of Ulfric's speech about why he fights, and I feel that the Empire is blind. Don't they realize that the true enemy is the Thalmor?

(Depends on one's opinion, but this is mine.)

by [deleted]
June 24, 2014

I can see the positives and negatives of both, so I side with neither. I sympathize with the Stormcloaks more because of Ulfric's speech about why he fights, and I feel that the Empire is blind. Don't they realize that the true enemy is the Thalmor?

(Depends on one's opinion, but this is mine.)

Dursilnir
July 8, 2014

Skyrim was ruled by the empire. But then comes the stormcloaks and ruins. I think skyrim needs the empire. Long live the empire! Death to the stormcloaks! Ps: i killed ulfric on the game :-)

by Dursilnir
July 8, 2014

Skyrim was ruled by the empire. But then comes the stormcloaks and ruins. I think skyrim needs the empire. Long live the empire! Death to the stormcloaks! Ps: i killed ulfric on the game :-)

Sahkrahfaas
July 9, 2014

I sided with the Stormcloaks. Mainly because the Empire tried to kill me for crossing the border. I might do the questline for the Empire on another character since the Guild appears to be allied with them. Take Brynjolf, for example, he's a Nord and when *SPOILER ALERT* him and Delvin opened the vault in the Cistern *SPOILER ALERT OVER :)* he said "by the Eight Divines" or something similar. And Maven becomes Jarl of Riften if the Empire takes the city and she has the Guild and the Dark Brotherhood "in her pocket" as citizens of Riften tell me. I really don't know, and I don't care. I only did it because it was another questline to complete, and a few more achievements as well. I still have more gamer points than my brother, at least.

But wait... If Maven is really the most influential person in Skyrim, why didn't she just tell Ulfric to stop? It would have saved a lot of hassle.

by Sahkrahfaas
July 9, 2014

I sided with the Stormcloaks. Mainly because the Empire tried to kill me for crossing the border. I might do the questline for the Empire on another character since the Guild appears to be allied with them. Take Brynjolf, for example, he's a Nord and when *SPOILER ALERT* him and Delvin opened the vault in the Cistern *SPOILER ALERT OVER :)* he said "by the Eight Divines" or something similar. And Maven becomes Jarl of Riften if the Empire takes the city and she has the Guild and the Dark Brotherhood "in her pocket" as citizens of Riften tell me. I really don't know, and I don't care. I only did it because it was another questline to complete, and a few more achievements as well. I still have more gamer points than my brother, at least.

But wait... If Maven is really the most influential person in Skyrim, why didn't she just tell Ulfric to stop? It would have saved a lot of hassle.

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 11, 2014

Stormcloaks or Imperials? Hmm... PEACE :D

I know what you Thalmor scum are up to... I'm watching you! (and I'm talking to you, Elenwyn!)

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 11, 2014

Stormcloaks or Imperials? Hmm... PEACE :D

I know what you Thalmor scum are up to... I'm watching you! (and I'm talking to you, Elenwyn!)

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 11, 2014

I done Stormcloak mission because I just wanna tell Tullius that YEW BEEN BAD BOY, GET IN TEH CORNER OF SHAME. In my own way :D Im gonna kill ALL the Thalmor!

I lol'd when Ulfric called her a.... What's the word... Female Dog! I was like EAT DAT SWEETROLL 

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 11, 2014

I done Stormcloak mission because I just wanna tell Tullius that YEW BEEN BAD BOY, GET IN TEH CORNER OF SHAME. In my own way :D Im gonna kill ALL the Thalmor!

I lol'd when Ulfric called her a.... What's the word... Female Dog! I was like EAT DAT SWEETROLL 

KhagraTheJester
January 27, 2015

i havent played imperials so idk

by KhagraTheJester
January 27, 2015

i havent played imperials so idk

BoDuSil
January 27, 2015

Both sides have pros and cons, but imperials give out Ebony armour, so i joined them, but when i really think about it, i feel i made a good choice.

The empire currently is not in a good condition, and they all need to unite as one empire to drive back the thalmor, possibly destroy them, and SOMEONE needs to win the war, stormcloaks or imperials, either side is fine. Its just that the war benefits the elves, and thats the last thing the empire needs.

by BoDuSil
January 27, 2015

Both sides have pros and cons, but imperials give out Ebony armour, so i joined them, but when i really think about it, i feel i made a good choice.

The empire currently is not in a good condition, and they all need to unite as one empire to drive back the thalmor, possibly destroy them, and SOMEONE needs to win the war, stormcloaks or imperials, either side is fine. Its just that the war benefits the elves, and thats the last thing the empire needs.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.