(I don't know much about LOTR)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 24, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
September 24, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(ik I was just letting you know, so that you'll know :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 24, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(ik I was just letting you know, so that you'll know :)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 24, 2015
Lokonikah

Unseen to all but the Maia and Nazgul, Celebrimbor nods to the Istari, before walking towards the corpse of Talion, disappearing for a moment. Then, Talion seemingly wakes up from a deep slumber, gasping for air before he uses Urfael to support himself.

His perception of time slows down, to others his eyes flash blue, before he reaches his hand out and grabs an Uruk's crossbow bolt from midair, snapping it in half before he summons Azkar, sending out an ethereal arrow in the direction of where the bolt came from. He grabs his blade from where it was sticking out of the ground, readyinig himself for more Uruks and the Nazgul.

"what's this...celebrimbor?...intresting...Your host is weak!...he will die!" Said Uvatha being able to see Celebrimbor because Nazguls are in the Wraith world. But the bright light that litrond had sent from his staff made Uvatha seeminly blind

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 24, 2015
Lokonikah

Unseen to all but the Maia and Nazgul, Celebrimbor nods to the Istari, before walking towards the corpse of Talion, disappearing for a moment. Then, Talion seemingly wakes up from a deep slumber, gasping for air before he uses Urfael to support himself.

His perception of time slows down, to others his eyes flash blue, before he reaches his hand out and grabs an Uruk's crossbow bolt from midair, snapping it in half before he summons Azkar, sending out an ethereal arrow in the direction of where the bolt came from. He grabs his blade from where it was sticking out of the ground, readyinig himself for more Uruks and the Nazgul.

"what's this...celebrimbor?...intresting...Your host is weak!...he will die!" Said Uvatha being able to see Celebrimbor because Nazguls are in the Wraith world. But the bright light that litrond had sent from his staff made Uvatha seeminly blind

Emperor of Man
September 24, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"what's this...celebrimbor?...intresting...Your host is weak!...he will die!" Said Uvatha being able to see Celebrimbor because Nazguls are in the Wraith world. But what Talion had not realized was how close Uvatha was to them, he pulled out a Morgul blade so that he was holding his Nazgul sword in his right hand and the morgul blade in his left. 

(You do realise that the light would have scared the Nazgul off?)

by Emperor of Man
September 24, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"what's this...celebrimbor?...intresting...Your host is weak!...he will die!" Said Uvatha being able to see Celebrimbor because Nazguls are in the Wraith world. But what Talion had not realized was how close Uvatha was to them, he pulled out a Morgul blade so that he was holding his Nazgul sword in his right hand and the morgul blade in his left. 

(You do realise that the light would have scared the Nazgul off?)

Emperor of Man
September 24, 2015

(Also, after Veyd replies, the RP is paused.)

by Emperor of Man
September 24, 2015

(Also, after Veyd replies, the RP is paused.)

Lokonikah
September 24, 2015

Celebrimbor then approaches form the Wraith world, speaking to the Nazgul.

"As long as we share his body, he shall be resurected. Sauron is destroyed, you need not serve him." Talion readies his blade, looking between the Maia and dwarf, nodding to them both before turning back to the Nazgul-led Uruk horde. It is Talion who then speaks.

"I don't know who you are, Ringwraith, or how you survived the Dark Lord's defeat, but I will stop you here." He the sheathes his sword and summons Azkar faster than any mortal can see, the sigil on his hand glowing, as well as his eyes. He releases three shots in three seconds, or how he percieves those three seconds. Three heads become the home of a new arrow, before they and the bow disappear. All this happens in less than a second in real time.

By the time the dead Uruks fall, Talion is already charging forward, sword glowing with Wraith power as he unleashes another blur of strikes upon the Nazgul.

by Lokonikah
September 24, 2015

Celebrimbor then approaches form the Wraith world, speaking to the Nazgul.

"As long as we share his body, he shall be resurected. Sauron is destroyed, you need not serve him." Talion readies his blade, looking between the Maia and dwarf, nodding to them both before turning back to the Nazgul-led Uruk horde. It is Talion who then speaks.

"I don't know who you are, Ringwraith, or how you survived the Dark Lord's defeat, but I will stop you here." He the sheathes his sword and summons Azkar faster than any mortal can see, the sigil on his hand glowing, as well as his eyes. He releases three shots in three seconds, or how he percieves those three seconds. Three heads become the home of a new arrow, before they and the bow disappear. All this happens in less than a second in real time.

By the time the dead Uruks fall, Talion is already charging forward, sword glowing with Wraith power as he unleashes another blur of strikes upon the Nazgul.

Lokonikah
September 24, 2015

(( Same time posting, dammit! ))

by Lokonikah
September 24, 2015

(( Same time posting, dammit! ))

Veyd Sahvoz
September 24, 2015

"Whait!...why should I help you....?" (also whenever you look or go into the wraith world you can see Uvatha's true self and how corrupted he is, and even though his curse and corupption cannot be undone he is willing to hear Talions proposal, in hope that him and some of the other Nazgul will be willing enough to fight for a greater cause

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 24, 2015

"Whait!...why should I help you....?" (also whenever you look or go into the wraith world you can see Uvatha's true self and how corrupted he is, and even though his curse and corupption cannot be undone he is willing to hear Talions proposal, in hope that him and some of the other Nazgul will be willing enough to fight for a greater cause

Emperor of Man
September 24, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I said the RP was paused! And you do realize that the light that was shining on Uvatha's face would cause him to flee in fear? Remember the link {LINK}?)

by Emperor of Man
September 24, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I said the RP was paused! And you do realize that the light that was shining on Uvatha's face would cause him to flee in fear? Remember the link {LINK}?)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 24, 2015

"curse this light...We shall meet again..." Uvatha then got onto his horse and rode away from the light

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 24, 2015

"curse this light...We shall meet again..." Uvatha then got onto his horse and rode away from the light

Emperor of Man
September 25, 2015

(Let us now continue!)

Litrǫnd lowered his staff. 'Celebrimbor, the Ring is destroyed. What purpose do you have now? Your revenge is complete, your family's killer, defeated.'

by Emperor of Man
September 25, 2015

(Let us now continue!)

Litrǫnd lowered his staff. 'Celebrimbor, the Ring is destroyed. What purpose do you have now? Your revenge is complete, your family's killer, defeated.'

Veyd Sahvoz
September 25, 2015

once Uvatha got into the old forest he let out a deathly screech to call upon the other Nazgul. only Ren and Dwar came to the call and they spoke to each other, all on their horses. (imma wait)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 25, 2015

once Uvatha got into the old forest he let out a deathly screech to call upon the other Nazgul. only Ren and Dwar came to the call and they spoke to each other, all on their horses. (imma wait)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

I draw my axe as I wait for the Nazgul to come (I might be wrong, I'm a bit lost)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

I draw my axe as I wait for the Nazgul to come (I might be wrong, I'm a bit lost)

Emperor of Man
September 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I believe they now have the flying steeds, the Fellbeasts. Horses are fine though.)

by Emperor of Man
September 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I believe they now have the flying steeds, the Fellbeasts. Horses are fine though.)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 25, 2015

(oh ok :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 25, 2015

(oh ok :)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.