Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34 > >>  

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Makor gets stabbed in the chest as he yells (not in pain, but a blood rage, something like this LINK, skip to around 2: 20, the noise da warrior dude makes when he gets stabbed :D) 

(thats a pic of a guy hammering some metal)

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Makor gets stabbed in the chest as he yells (not in pain, but a blood rage, something like this LINK, skip to around 2: 20, the noise da warrior dude makes when he gets stabbed :D) 

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Hadar jumped on khadba doing a full nelson :D and yelled "HURRY makor! stab him!"

(ok... I am seriously contempleating having this character die.. He has done only extremely stupid stuff since the begining. and he should be in a full body cast... hey, that's a good idea.. lol. )

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Hadar jumped on khadba doing a full nelson :D and yelled "HURRY makor! stab him!"

(ok... I am seriously contempleating having this character die.. He has done only extremely stupid stuff since the begining. and he should be in a full body cast... hey, that's a good idea.. lol. )

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
grimlaarkin

(wrong thing, I meant to send a video, now check)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
grimlaarkin

(wrong thing, I meant to send a video, now check)

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

Khadba staggers under the weight of Hadar. He roars and grabs Hadar and throws him on Falin.

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

Khadba staggers under the weight of Hadar. He roars and grabs Hadar and throws him on Falin.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
grimlaarkin

(I said Makor believes in honor, so he wouldn't do it, no matter how hard the enemy is) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
grimlaarkin

(I said Makor believes in honor, so he wouldn't do it, no matter how hard the enemy is) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Hadar gets up and kicks Khadba as hard as he could right in the groin

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015

Sauriil takes out a pistol and shoots Khabda.

(Kidding! Ignore that post!)

Sauriil walked up to Khabda. 'You! Why are you people fighting? What reason do you have?'

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015

Sauriil walked up to Khabda. 'You! Why are you people fighting? What reason do you have?'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(ooh, damn that's gotta hurt, I have a story between me and strun I'll share it sometime else) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(ooh, damn that's gotta hurt, I have a story between me and strun I'll share it sometime else) 

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(He was talking about Hadar.)

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(He was talking about Hadar.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Makor looks at Sauriil and stutters  like a child "H-He started it!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Makor looks at Sauriil and stutters  like a child "H-He started it!"

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

( when I was talking about the character dieing I meant Hadar... lol. also khadba has to die for you to progress in this game. that is why he is here. )

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

( when I was talking about the character dieing I meant Hadar... lol. also khadba has to die for you to progress in this game. that is why he is here. )

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"How do you like not ever having kids you ugly bastard!" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(oooh! Shots fired!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(oooh! Shots fired!) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(I'm talking to Khadba in the RP and that's gotta hurt him, he's not like Hadar where he can't at all feel physical pain)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(I'm talking to Khadba in the RP and that's gotta hurt him, he's not like Hadar where he can't at all feel physical pain)

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

Khadba laughs at Hadar. " do you know the meaning of the phrase to castrate ? " He grabs hadar by the neck and squeezes"

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

Khadba laughs at Hadar. " do you know the meaning of the phrase to castrate ? " He grabs hadar by the neck and squeezes"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.