Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Rise of the Orcs (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  36  37  38  39 > >>  

GreenieDovahkiin
September 28, 2015
"Not in this state you won't... I will go find Paalus and kill him faster than my mother makes Sweetrolls."
He oulls a sweetroll from his pocket.
"Want one?"to
by GreenieDovahkiin
September 28, 2015
"Not in this state you won't... I will go find Paalus and kill him faster than my mother makes Sweetrolls."

He oulls a sweetroll from his pocket.

"Want one?"to

GreenieDovahkiin
September 28, 2015
"Well, I'm going to find Paalus."
Suylyath tracts Paalus to a tower.
"Hello, brother."
by GreenieDovahkiin
September 28, 2015
"Well, I'm going to find Paalus."

Suylyath tracts Paalus to a tower.

"Hello, brother."

Emperor of Man
September 28, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"Well, I'm going to find Paalus." Suylyath tracts Paalus to a tower. "Hello, brother."

(Makor said don't kill him, but if you can't catch him alive, then kill him. @Epic AKH Do you want Paalus to survive or no?)

by Emperor of Man
September 28, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"Well, I'm going to find Paalus." Suylyath tracts Paalus to a tower. "Hello, brother."

(Makor said don't kill him, but if you can't catch him alive, then kill him. @Epic AKH Do you want Paalus to survive or no?)

The Bug Stomper
September 28, 2015

(Yes.)

"Brother? What do you-" He turns around and sees Suylyath before him. "What do you want? I'm done with the war."

by The Bug Stomper
September 28, 2015

(Yes.)

"Brother? What do you-" He turns around and sees Suylyath before him. "What do you want? I'm done with the war."

Emperor of Man
September 28, 2015
epic AKH

(Yes.)

"Brother?" He turns around and sees Suylyath before him. "What do you want? I'm done with the war."

(Yes to what? Survive?)

by Emperor of Man
September 28, 2015
epic AKH

(Yes.)

"Brother?" He turns around and sees Suylyath before him. "What do you want? I'm done with the war."

(Yes to what? Survive?)

GreenieDovahkiin
September 28, 2015
"You cleary lack the sorrow that you killed my-no-OUR father."
by GreenieDovahkiin
September 28, 2015
"You cleary lack the sorrow that you killed my-no-OUR father."

GreenieDovahkiin
September 28, 2015
"You have two choices, Paalus. You cone with me, or I kill you. Simple."
by GreenieDovahkiin
September 28, 2015

Emperor of Man
September 28, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(Cone? That's really brutal man. Tone down the violence!)

by Emperor of Man
September 28, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(Cone? That's really brutal man. Tone down the violence!)

GreenieDovahkiin
September 28, 2015
(Come, I mean.)
by GreenieDovahkiin
September 28, 2015
(Come, I mean.)

Lokonikah
September 28, 2015

(( Ya'll might wanna go inside, see the atrocities happening to the High Elf refugees, ones fleeing from the east, as that is where Tiberius and his army came from :P ))

Whenever the group decides to head into the city, they will see how quickly things have changed...

"High Chief Makor. When shall we go the Orichalcum mines and holds?" Centurion Aquillius questions the Dragonborn.

by Lokonikah
September 28, 2015

(( Ya'll might wanna go inside, see the atrocities happening to the High Elf refugees, ones fleeing from the east, as that is where Tiberius and his army came from :P ))

Whenever the group decides to head into the city, they will see how quickly things have changed...

"High Chief Makor. When shall we go the Orichalcum mines and holds?" Centurion Aquillius questions the Dragonborn.

The Bug Stomper
September 28, 2015

"Our father? What do you mean?"

(Yes.)

by The Bug Stomper
September 28, 2015

"Our father? What do you mean?"

(Yes.)

Emperor of Man
September 28, 2015

Sauriil steps inside *insert name of building/town/whatever the fuck you want* and sees the massacre. He stares into the eyes of child . . . his hands clutching a severed arm, possibly of his parent. The child was missing his lower jaw.

Sauriil sighs, 'These humans . . . they are like children. Blaming on the whole, instead of the plagued few.

(Great job on making Tiberius a big of a dick enough to despise. So many fail at that. So, so many.)

by Emperor of Man
September 28, 2015

Sauriil steps inside *insert name of building/town/whatever the fuck you want* and sees the massacre. He stares into the eyes of child . . . his hands clutching a severed arm, possibly of his parent. The child was missing his lower jaw.

Sauriil sighs, 'These humans . . . they are like children. Blaming on the whole, instead of the plagued few.

(Great job on making Tiberius a big of a dick enough to despise. So many fail at that. So, so many.)

Lokonikah
September 28, 2015

(( A genuine villain? :D Yeah, going after a Fallen Hero idea. He was a famed hero during the Great War, a paragon of the right ideals. But now.. how the mighty have fallen. Thanks for the like! ))

He woulds notice another group of Altmer rounded up into a camp, possibly a death camp. IN another area, two adults, a husband and a wife, are telling their child that everything will be alright. The child can't be any old than three or four human years old as an Imperial Execution Squad places half a dozen into the parents, the child running to his parents screaming and in tears as they fall down, blood smearing the wall behind them.

This and all sorts of other atrocities occur from the Rogue Legion, from beatings, mass executions, mass graves, and the raping of women. These are no longer true Legionnaires, but instead a proffesional army of genocidal human supremacists.

by Lokonikah
September 28, 2015

(( A genuine villain? :D Yeah, going after a Fallen Hero idea. He was a famed hero during the Great War, a paragon of the right ideals. But now.. how the mighty have fallen. Thanks for the like! ))

He woulds notice another group of Altmer rounded up into a camp, possibly a death camp. IN another area, two adults, a husband and a wife, are telling their child that everything will be alright. The child can't be any old than three or four human years old as an Imperial Execution Squad places half a dozen into the parents, the child running to his parents screaming and in tears as they fall down, blood smearing the wall behind them.

This and all sorts of other atrocities occur from the Rogue Legion, from beatings, mass executions, mass graves, and the raping of women. These are no longer true Legionnaires, but instead a proffesional army of genocidal human supremacists.

The Bug Stomper
September 28, 2015

"I don't want to be involved. I did all I could for Makor. He rejected me and he lost. How am I the one to be punished for it?!"

by The Bug Stomper
September 28, 2015

"I don't want to be involved. I did all I could for Makor. He rejected me and he lost. How am I the one to be punished for it?!"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

This post has been deleted.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  36  37  38  39 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.