Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Rise of the Orcs (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  36  37  38  39 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

All of a sudden sithis spoke to tiberuis and all of his army "Tiberuis...you are lucky I despise the altmer just as much as you...i bestow the power of the void upon you and the ability to call upon powrful void shadows and your mages are now able to summon dremora and undead from the soul cairn...that is all of my aid to you use this wisely and kill only the altmer none of the other races of elves deserve the fate that the altmer do...also do not kill the nerevarine let him go in peace you have no control over him...he is the only altmer that is not worthy of death because he has been chosen by the gods and if the gods find him good then so do i..." the voice disapeared (that's all of my help to you and your army sithis doesn't tend to concern himself with the other realms he only oversees them, you are lucky he did help you but that's all)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

All of a sudden sithis spoke to tiberuis and all of his army "Tiberuis...you are lucky I despise the altmer just as much as you...i bestow the power of the void upon you and the ability to call upon powrful void shadows and your mages are now able to summon dremora and undead from the soul cairn...that is all of my aid to you use this wisely and kill only the altmer none of the other races of elves deserve the fate that the altmer do...also do not kill the nerevarine let him go in peace you have no control over him...he is the only altmer that is not worthy of death because he has been chosen by the gods and if the gods find him good then so do i..." the voice disapeared (that's all of my help to you and your army sithis doesn't tend to concern himself with the other realms he only oversees them, you are lucky he did help you but that's all)

Lokonikah
September 28, 2015

Tiberius then looks up to the sky, nodding slightly to himself. ((OOOOOOOHHHHHH, I just got an idea of how TIberius can be defeated, but not by any of the main Protaganists. Sithis will be involved, that is all I am saying.))

'I will spare him if I have the choice, but if he fights, I will kill him. I only mean to show the Altmer why they should fear Man. Push them to the hundreds.'

"Centurions, you know your duty, now go bring order to this city." He states in Cyrodiilic, the 1,000 Centurions in command of the 10,000 in Orcinium all hail him with a Cyrodiilic response of respect and loyalty.

by Lokonikah
September 28, 2015

Tiberius then looks up to the sky, nodding slightly to himself. ((OOOOOOOHHHHHH, I just got an idea of how TIberius can be defeated, but not by any of the main Protaganists. Sithis will be involved, that is all I am saying.))

'I will spare him if I have the choice, but if he fights, I will kill him. I only mean to show the Altmer why they should fear Man. Push them to the hundreds.'

"Centurions, you know your duty, now go bring order to this city." He states in Cyrodiilic, the 1,000 Centurions in command of the 10,000 in Orcinium all hail him with a Cyrodiilic response of respect and loyalty.

Emperor of Man
September 28, 2015
Lokonikah

(Like Hermaeus Mora and Miraak!)

by Emperor of Man
September 28, 2015
Lokonikah

Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(that's just what i was thinking lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(that's just what i was thinking lol)

Lokonikah
September 28, 2015

(( Yep :D No, Sauril, REACT! ))

by Lokonikah
September 28, 2015

Emperor of Man
September 28, 2015

'No.' Makor spits on Tiberius. 'I will not give Orchalcum to dishonorable shit bags like you. If you kill my people, then so be it. Malacath will witness my deeds, and judge them worthy of his mercy.'

Sauriil continued to wade through the blood-painted ground, examining the bodies.

Auri-El/Akatosh: Tiberius will be punished for denying my will.

by Emperor of Man
September 28, 2015

'No.' Makor spits on Tiberius. 'I will not give Orchalcum to dishonorable shit bags like you. If you kill my people, then so be it. Malacath will witness my deeds, and judge them worthy of his mercy.'

Sauriil continued to wade through the blood-painted ground, examining the bodies.

Auri-El/Akatosh: Tiberius will be punished for denying my will.

Emperor of Man
September 28, 2015
Lokonikah

(Sauriil has seen worse, his own brother molested Sauriil's daughter. So . . . you know.)

by Emperor of Man
September 28, 2015
Lokonikah

(Sauriil has seen worse, his own brother molested Sauriil's daughter. So . . . you know.)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

(ooohhh we need some popcorn for this *munches popcorn* here is some good battle music https://youtu.be/jF64cLBgD9U?list=RDjF64cLBgD9U)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

(ooohhh we need some popcorn for this *munches popcorn* here is some good battle music https://youtu.be/jF64cLBgD9U?list=RDjF64cLBgD9U)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

(so i wait till sauriil and tiberuis fight and then Sithis kills Tiberuis)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

(so i wait till sauriil and tiberuis fight and then Sithis kills Tiberuis)

Emperor of Man
September 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Sounds like Tolkien-esque Orc music. I like it!)

by Emperor of Man
September 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Sounds like Tolkien-esque Orc music. I like it!)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

(ikr :D imma have some popcorn and watch this all happen comon you guys battle right now :D)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

(ikr :D imma have some popcorn and watch this all happen comon you guys battle right now :D)

Emperor of Man
September 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Makor will execute him in the end.)

Sauriil teleports to Tiberius. 'Akatosh wishes you punished.'

He summons a Bound Sword.

by Emperor of Man
September 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Makor will execute him in the end.)

Sauriil teleports to Tiberius. 'Akatosh wishes you punished.'

He summons a Bound Sword.

GreenieDovahkiin
September 28, 2015
"We were close friends as kids Paalus, like you would remember. But I will kill you if I have too. Make your decision."
by GreenieDovahkiin
September 28, 2015
"We were close friends as kids Paalus, like you would remember. But I will kill you if I have too. Make your decision."

The Bug Stomper
September 28, 2015

"I'll come."

by The Bug Stomper
September 28, 2015

"I'll come."

Lokonikah
September 28, 2015

He frowns to himself, secretly sending out a mental message to his Captains. The Nerevarine Resists. Fight him with me, for the Empire.

He then turns around, drawing his dragonbone greatsword as he readies himself, summoning several dremora lords and raising the dead around him with magic.

"So, the Nerevarine has come forth to die. So be it." He then starts the battle.

FUS RO D4

by Lokonikah
September 28, 2015

He frowns to himself, secretly sending out a mental message to his Captains. The Nerevarine Resists. Fight him with me, for the Empire.

He then turns around, drawing his dragonbone greatsword as he readies himself, summoning several dremora lords and raising the dead around him with magic.

"So, the Nerevarine has come forth to die. So be it." He then starts the battle.

FUS RO D4

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  36  37  38  39 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.