Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Rise of the Orcs (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  36  37  38  39 > >>  

Lokonikah
September 29, 2015

(( And I have no intention for the battle to be easy, or leave the protaganists unscathed. Prepare to see one messed up Nerevarine and Dragonborn before this fight ends. And, I was possibly wondering how we could see a return of Tiberius in any future threads, as possibly a corrupted Dark Lord of sorts. I am too attached to give him up after one thread. Oh, and I am getting off for the night, g'night! ))

by Lokonikah
September 29, 2015

(( And I have no intention for the battle to be easy, or leave the protaganists unscathed. Prepare to see one messed up Nerevarine and Dragonborn before this fight ends. And, I was possibly wondering how we could see a return of Tiberius in any future threads, as possibly a corrupted Dark Lord of sorts. I am too attached to give him up after one thread. Oh, and I am getting off for the night, g'night! ))

Veyd Sahvoz
September 29, 2015
(this will be fun to watch I get to sit back and see some people figh :)
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 29, 2015
(this will be fun to watch I get to sit back and see some people figh :)

GreenieDovahkiin
September 29, 2015
"Okay. I trust you though. You will not be treated as a prisoner by me."
by GreenieDovahkiin
September 29, 2015
"Okay. I trust you though. You will not be treated as a prisoner by me."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 29, 2015

(*munches on popcorn* I'm waiting for the battle to start between Sauriil and Tiberuis. Hint Hint)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 29, 2015

(*munches on popcorn* I'm waiting for the battle to start between Sauriil and Tiberuis. Hint Hint)

Lokonikah
September 29, 2015

(( Don't rush, bruh :P ))

by Lokonikah
September 29, 2015

(( Don't rush, bruh :P ))

The Bug Stomper
September 30, 2015

What does Makor want with me? He thinks I betrayed him...will he kill me? Hopefully I won't have to kill him. I won't do it. He's done a lot for me.

by The Bug Stomper
September 30, 2015

What does Makor want with me? He thinks I betrayed him...will he kill me? Hopefully I won't have to kill him. I won't do it. He's done a lot for me.

GreenieDovahkiin
September 30, 2015
"Your probably thinkjng about ewhy makor wants you. I dont know either."
by GreenieDovahkiin
September 30, 2015
"Your probably thinkjng about ewhy makor wants you. I dont know either."

The Bug Stomper
September 30, 2015

"How are you doing, by the way? Ever since you went on the run from the Imperials?"

by The Bug Stomper
September 30, 2015

"How are you doing, by the way? Ever since you went on the run from the Imperials?"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

(i'm still waiting cause tomorrow is the big EPIC battle between Sauriil and Tiberuis XD)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

(i'm still waiting cause tomorrow is the big EPIC battle between Sauriil and Tiberuis XD)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Makor walks to the arena and sits on the throne "The duel between the Nerevarine and Immortal, Sauriil Adorin and Imperial Legate, Tiberius the battle is the first to the ground, any death will be seen as an act of treason and will be executed." Makor raises his hand and drops it "Let the battle comencse!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Makor walks to the arena and sits on the throne "The duel between the Nerevarine and Immortal, Sauriil Adorin and Imperial Legate, Tiberius the battle is the first to the ground, any death will be seen as an act of treason and will be executed." Makor raises his hand and drops it "Let the battle comencse!" 

deadeye20
October 1, 2015

'what happens if this imperial scum dies?'

by deadeye20
October 1, 2015

'what happens if this imperial scum dies?'

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

Sithis spoke to Sauriil in his mind "Nerevarine...Fight well"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

Sithis spoke to Sauriil in his mind "Nerevarine...Fight well"

Lokonikah
October 1, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( Technically, you don't run the city anymore. Aquillius does, and, by extension, Tiberius does. So, as of now, you are no longer really the Chief. ))

by Lokonikah
October 1, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( Technically, you don't run the city anymore. Aquillius does, and, by extension, Tiberius does. So, as of now, you are no longer really the Chief. ))

Lokonikah
October 1, 2015

(( Its called an occupation for a reason :P ))

by Lokonikah
October 1, 2015

(( Its called an occupation for a reason :P ))

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015
Lokonikah

(yeah, but I still you're fighting, so I can say that.)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015
Lokonikah

(yeah, but I still you're fighting, so I can say that.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  36  37  38  39 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.