Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  72  73  74  75 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
(when it comes to parts like this Draconus and Sauriil become quite insignificant lol)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
(when it comes to parts like this Draconus and Sauriil become quite insignificant lol)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

(And when it comes to fights, Falin's rather insignificant. Meh)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

(And when it comes to fights, Falin's rather insignificant. Meh)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
(meh imma have Draconus study a bit)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
(meh imma have Draconus study a bit)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
"hmm maybe I should check up on them...or not..." said Draconus back at the longhouse reading his dozen notebooks and writing things about magic in his newest notebook he was writing in
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
"hmm maybe I should check up on them...or not..." said Draconus back at the longhouse reading his dozen notebooks and writing things about magic in his newest notebook he was writing in

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"Not a bad choice for tracking. Can be hard to train and control though." Falin summoned a spectral direwolf to allow her to keep up with the unit.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"Not a bad choice for tracking. Can be hard to train and control though." Falin summoned a spectral direwolf to allow her to keep up with the unit.

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

"Lets see if even the Immortal Falin's tracking abilities can best us, Wolves. Forward, Ave Orcinium!" He calls it, he and the rest of the direwolf-mounted hunters, twenty Wolf Hunters in all, following behind him as they follow the assassin's trail.

(Just search up the Wolves of Rome. )

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

"Lets see if even the Immortal Falin's tracking abilities can best us, Wolves. Forward, Ave Orcinium!" He calls it, he and the rest of the direwolf-mounted hunters, twenty Wolf Hunters in all, following behind him as they follow the assassin's trail.

(Just search up the Wolves of Rome. )

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"Tch, it isn't a contest Legate. A child's life is a stake."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
(imma help by the way did you know Draconus can use magic to float over the ground a bit well wait and see >:) Draconus then put his things away and apparated to Falin and Tiberuis, hovering with magic on the bottoms of his feet
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
(imma help by the way did you know Draconus can use magic to float over the ground a bit well wait and see >:) Draconus then put his things away and apparated to Falin and Tiberuis, hovering with magic on the bottoms of his feet

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
"need help"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
"need help"

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"And I plan on saving the child. Have you heard of the term, 'camadarie,' Immortal Falin?" He asks her, his smirk hidden by his helmet as the ride forward, the wind whipping past them as they ride as fast as a horse through the forest.

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"And I plan on saving the child. Have you heard of the term, 'camadarie,' Immortal Falin?" He asks her, his smirk hidden by his helmet as the ride forward, the wind whipping past them as they ride as fast as a horse through the forest.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

Along with Draconus hovering with magic going just as fast as them

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

Along with Draconus hovering with magic going just as fast as them

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Falin let out a tense breath. "Forgive my bitterness, Legate. My duties as an Immortal have made it . . . difficult to relax anymore."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Falin let out a tense breath. "Forgive my bitterness, Legate. My duties as an Immortal have made it . . . difficult to relax anymore."

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He nods to her, a grim look on his face as he replies to her.

"I can understand that, in a way."

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He nods to her, a grim look on his face as he replies to her.

"I can understand that, in a way."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
"did I tell you that I'm a good friend of Hermaeus Mora and spent 49 yrs in search for 5 elder scrolls just to be able to have access to Apocrypha and freely be able to study ther. It was quite rrlieving omce I completed the task...but more important matters are at hand"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
"did I tell you that I'm a good friend of Hermaeus Mora and spent 49 yrs in search for 5 elder scrolls just to be able to have access to Apocrypha and freely be able to study ther. It was quite rrlieving omce I completed the task...but more important matters are at hand"

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Er... good for you?"

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Er... good for you?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.