Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Grolahmul

(But why?)

( I would make the character OOC, and thus just fail altogether. I just can't do it, never have )

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Grolahmul

(But why?)

( I would make the character OOC, and thus just fail altogether. I just can't do it, never have )

Spyro
October 19, 2015

Soul starts to vilontly claw the guards side, and knocked him to the ground.

by Spyro
October 19, 2015

Soul starts to vilontly claw the guards side, and knocked him to the ground.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

Fang frowned, 'why are you attacking the guards?'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

Fang frowned, 'why are you attacking the guards?'

Spyro
October 19, 2015

"Their minds are corupt fang."   Soul responded

by Spyro
October 19, 2015

"Their minds are corupt fang."   Soul responded

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

Eagle frowns, abandoning his defensive posture and leaping forward, stabbing down with his blades in an attempt to wound Soul and save the guard.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

Eagle frowns, abandoning his defensive posture and leaping forward, stabbing down with his blades in an attempt to wound Soul and save the guard.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

Fang frowned, but remained silent.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

Fang frowned, but remained silent.

Spyro
October 19, 2015

The sword pirsed him, and some how harmed him, and he disapated, and the wounds on thee guards disaperd, showing that it was an illusion. "Would I harm a innocent like that, I'm merly trying to show him the right way fang." Soul said

by Spyro
October 19, 2015

The sword pirsed him, and some how harmed him, and he disapated, and the wounds on thee guards disaperd, showing that it was an illusion. "Would I harm a innocent like that, I'm merly trying to show him the right way fang." Soul said

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

He then looks to the guard, snapping his hood back to where the being was, then back to the guard, before sighing as he shakes his head, sheathing his hidden blades and lowering himself to all fours. (They were hidden blades, like Assassin's Creed, not swords.)

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

He then looks to the guard, snapping his hood back to where the being was, then back to the guard, before sighing as he shakes his head, sheathing his hidden blades and lowering himself to all fours. (They were hidden blades, like Assassin's Creed, not swords.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

Fang sighed. 'Would it kill you to give me a warning or something?'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

Fang sighed. 'Would it kill you to give me a warning or something?'

Spyro
October 19, 2015

"Not bad, not bad, but lets see how you deal with some more!" Soul yelled as three illusions of himself started to form out of the mist. "Which one is real? Which of us are false?" They asked as they started to attack. (Remember, one hit and the illusions will 'die'.)

by Spyro
October 19, 2015

"Not bad, not bad, but lets see how you deal with some more!" Soul yelled as three illusions of himself started to form out of the mist. "Which one is real? Which of us are false?" They asked as they started to attack. (Remember, one hit and the illusions will 'die'.)

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Spyro

(Just saying, you said sword :P )

At that, he smirks, throwing down a smoke bomb before he goes around, stabbing each illusion with lightning speed. He then jumps out othe smoke next to Fang, his smirk still there as he tosses a wink at her.

"Care to have a try, Fang?"

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Spyro

(Just saying, you said sword :P )

At that, he smirks, throwing down a smoke bomb before he goes around, stabbing each illusion with lightning speed. He then jumps out othe smoke next to Fang, his smirk still there as he tosses a wink at her.

"Care to have a try, Fang?"

Spyro
October 19, 2015

"Fools!" Soul yelled as he rematerialize by Luna, and wrapped his tail around Luna. "You won't escape this time Luna! We have you now." Soul growled.

by Spyro
October 19, 2015

"Fools!" Soul yelled as he rematerialize by Luna, and wrapped his tail around Luna. "You won't escape this time Luna! We have you now." Soul growled.

Grolahmul
October 19, 2015

"Luna!" exclaimed GG, flying over to her.

"We need to work together! It's the only way!"

by Grolahmul
October 19, 2015

"Luna!" exclaimed GG, flying over to her.

"We need to work together! It's the only way!"

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

He frowns, taking out a crossbow attached to his shoulder, griping the bolt with his jaws and taking aim at Soul. He takes his mouth off of it to speak.

"Soul, release the princess!"

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

He frowns, taking out a crossbow attached to his shoulder, griping the bolt with his jaws and taking aim at Soul. He takes his mouth off of it to speak.

"Soul, release the princess!"

Spyro
October 19, 2015

"I'll see you later, may your sun parish." Soul said as he darkly chuckled, vanishing into the shadows with Luna and left the area. As sone as he left Spyro bust the door down. "Where is he!" Spyro exclamed as he looked for Soul.

by Spyro
October 19, 2015

"I'll see you later, may your sun parish." Soul said as he darkly chuckled, vanishing into the shadows with Luna and left the area. As sone as he left Spyro bust the door down. "Where is he!" Spyro exclamed as he looked for Soul.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.