Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  72  73  74  75 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

Draconus gathered up void energy in his palm and forced it into the chest of one of the orcs, digging a hole right through him

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

Draconus gathered up void energy in his palm and forced it into the chest of one of the orcs, digging a hole right through him

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

The Wolves, who can also act as elite skirmishers, leap forward. In some cases, they quite literally leap forward, performing advanced acrobatics and martial arts to outmanuever the orcs, using their light swords which were forged in the same way as Akaviri katanas: Light, durable, and sharper than a razor. This proves to help them considerably against the Berserkers, but a few are still caught unawares and are felled on the field.

When more charge forward, Tiberius lets out a wacry, followed by a Shout.

FUS RO D4

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

The Wolves, who can also act as elite skirmishers, leap forward. In some cases, they quite literally leap forward, performing advanced acrobatics and martial arts to outmanuever the orcs, using their light swords which were forged in the same way as Akaviri katanas: Light, durable, and sharper than a razor. This proves to help them considerably against the Berserkers, but a few are still caught unawares and are felled on the field.

FUS RO D4

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

Sauriil tosses multiple Dire Shockballs. They drop, twitching violently for a few moments, then laying still.

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

Sauriil tosses multiple Dire Shockballs. They drop, twitching violently for a few moments, then laying still.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

FUS RO D4

(Fun Lore Fact: Orcs forged Akaviri equipment, in the war between tamriel and akavir, Orcs were elites in the war they were sent out to kill Akaviri generals, Akaviri men said that they wanted to make a truce the Orcs forged there equipment so they had a better chance of winning) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

FUS RO D4

(Fun Lore Fact: Orcs forged Akaviri equipment, in the war between tamriel and akavir, Orcs were elites in the war they were sent out to kill Akaviri generals, Akaviri men said that they wanted to make a truce the Orcs forged there equipment so they had a better chance of winning) 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin loosed several arrows at the charging Orcs, many of them piercing gaps in their armor.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin loosed several arrows at the charging Orcs, many of them piercing gaps in their armor.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

Draconus burnt a few with soul fire

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

Draconus burnt a few with soul fire

The Bug Stomper
October 7, 2015

(Where exactly on the map is this?)

by The Bug Stomper
October 7, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
epic AKH

(somewhere in Hammerfell)

Orcs lay on the floor wearing the same armor as Dushna, except the helmet "Strange." Makor gets off of his horse and examines the armor "I've never seen this armor." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
epic AKH

(somewhere in Hammerfell)

Orcs lay on the floor wearing the same armor as Dushna, except the helmet "Strange." Makor gets off of his horse and examines the armor "I've never seen this armor." 

The Bug Stomper
October 7, 2015

"You see, I did something...undescribably horrible. For revenge." "Wow..."

"The person who hired me was masked. He didn't give me his name. I only know as the Friend." "Weird name."

"What else would you call him?" "I don't know." "He was...mad in such a calm way. I'll never be able to fully read him."

"Nice. May I go to sleep?" "Sure." Paalus killed the fire. Aarfahdon and Paalus went into their tents.

by The Bug Stomper
October 7, 2015

"You see, I did something...undescribably horrible. For revenge." "Wow..."

"The person who hired me was masked. He didn't give me his name. I only know as the Friend." "Weird name."

"What else would you call him?" "I don't know." "He was...mad in such a calm way. I'll never be able to fully read him."

"Nice. May I go to sleep?" "Sure." Paalus killed the fire. Aarfahdon and Paalus went into their tents.

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

He stabds a dying orc to put him out of his misery, looking around and noting that out of his fifty Wolves, there are three dead, seven wounded.

<"Field healers, get to those wounded, now! Everyone else, set up your patrols and watch out for more orcs!">

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

He stabds a dying orc to put him out of his misery, looking around and noting that out of his fifty Wolves, there are three dead, seven wounded.

<"Field healers, get to those wounded, now! Everyone else, set up your patrols and watch out for more orcs!">

GreenieDovahkiin
October 8, 2015
(Where are we?)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 8, 2015
(Where are we?)

The Bug Stomper
October 8, 2015

(On the hunt for Mogrul's kidnapper.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 8, 2015

(On the hunt for Mogrul's kidnapper.)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 8, 2015
(Finally)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 8, 2015
(Finally)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 8, 2015
Kaarthar was in his hometown of Whiterun, Skyrim. Thats the only place he even knew to look, considering he had not heard from his cousin in days.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 8, 2015
Kaarthar was in his hometown of Whiterun, Skyrim. Thats the only place he even knew to look, considering he had not heard from his cousin in days.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015
Draconus looked at Falin and Tiberuis "have you caught on a scent of the kidnapper?"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015
Draconus looked at Falin and Tiberuis "have you caught on a scent of the kidnapper?"
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.