Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  72  73  74  75 > >>  

GreenieDovahkiin
October 8, 2015
Kaarthar decided he would team up with the immortals, considering he could fidnd them. He really wanted to speak to Paalus... Rhinking Paalus knows not about the kidnapping of Mogrul. And, he was hoping to see if he had uncovered anything about the death of Suylyath.
All this was clouding his mind. He hadn't even thought of visiting home to see his wife and child. When he realized he hadn't seen them in months, he decided to visit home.
His wife was a Nord named Sevarine (heh heh) and they had a child named Jovan. They were a happy little family, and Kaarthar told stories about his adventures. Jovan was about eight years old now, and Kaarthar hope he would never have to see what he has seen.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 8, 2015
Kaarthar decided he would team up with the immortals, considering he could fidnd them. He really wanted to speak to Paalus... Rhinking Paalus knows not about the kidnapping of Mogrul. And, he was hoping to see if he had uncovered anything about the death of Suylyath.

All this was clouding his mind. He hadn't even thought of visiting home to see his wife and child. When he realized he hadn't seen them in months, he decided to visit home.

His wife was a Nord named Sevarine (heh heh) and they had a child named Jovan. They were a happy little family, and Kaarthar told stories about his adventures. Jovan was about eight years old now, and Kaarthar hope he would never have to see what he has seen.

GreenieDovahkiin
October 8, 2015
(Sevarine is from my RP Agents of Sheogorath)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 8, 2015
(Sevarine is from my RP Agents of Sheogorath)

The Bug Stomper
October 8, 2015

The cabin was complete.

by The Bug Stomper
October 8, 2015

The cabin was complete.

The Bug Stomper
October 8, 2015

NIGHT

Paalus abruptly woke up. Betrayed. Die. Friends. Pay. Child. These words echoed through his head. The frustration returned. I'm a fucking assassin! I don't...care. Don't care.

He stood up and walked outside. He looked to the horizon. They're hunting me. I know it. I want forgivness. Gods, I want forgivness. Makor's child's gone. I searched for him, but...there was nothing there. Not one clue. He went back inside and went back to sleep.

(Let's hurry it up! Not abruptly, though.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 8, 2015

NIGHT

Paalus abruptly woke up. Betrayed. Die. Friends. Pay. Child. These words echoed through his head. The frustration returned. I'm a fucking assassin! I don't...care. Don't care.

He stood up and walked outside. He looked to the horizon. They're hunting me. I know it. I want forgivness. Gods, I want forgivness. Makor's child's gone. I searched for him, but...there was nothing there. Not one clue. He went back inside and went back to sleep.

(Let's hurry it up! Not abruptly, though.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 8, 2015

5 YEARS LATER...

Makor annouces stops the search after five long years and announces Mogrul, dead. 

IN THE MANSION

Guards hold down Mogrul as Dushna walks towards him, he places his thumb on Mogrul's forehead (the process looks like this: LINK, note that the voice is the same, essentially Dushna is Amon, but more powerful) Mogrul's memory was gone...

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 8, 2015

5 YEARS LATER...

Makor annouces stops the search after five long years and announces Mogrul, dead. 

IN THE MANSION

Guards hold down Mogrul as Dushna walks towards him, he places his thumb on Mogrul's forehead (the process looks like this: LINK, note that the voice is the same, essentially Dushna is Amon, but more powerful) Mogrul's memory was gone...

The Bug Stomper
October 8, 2015

"I'm sorry, Makor," said Kleiro. "I'm thinking of...finding the kidnapper myself. I'll bring him to you."

by The Bug Stomper
October 8, 2015

"I'm sorry, Makor," said Kleiro. "I'm thinking of...finding the kidnapper myself. I'll bring him to you."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 8, 2015

Falin glanced at him. "It's been five years and no signs. Even his scent vanished that day in the sacked village."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 8, 2015

Falin glanced at him. "It's been five years and no signs. Even his scent vanished that day in the sacked village."

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

Tiberius sighs as he crosses his arms.

"What chance do we have to find him? He's likely dead..."

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

Tiberius sighs as he crosses his arms.

"What chance do we have to find him? He's likely dead..."

The Bug Stomper
October 8, 2015

"I know my way around. I'll see you all again." Kleiro walked away, thinking. Thinking very hard.

by The Bug Stomper
October 8, 2015

"I know my way around. I'll see you all again." Kleiro walked away, thinking. Thinking very hard.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 8, 2015

"I need to close this, I need to protect my kingdom, if Mogrul is dead...so be it." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 8, 2015

"I need to close this, I need to protect my kingdom, if Mogrul is dead...so be it." 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

"Yes but I feel something...a power that is quite powerful...I can't land my finger on what it is though...I'm going to keep trying" said Draconus with his eyes closed searching for some kind of energy or life force hoping it was mogrul

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

"Yes but I feel something...a power that is quite powerful...I can't land my finger on what it is though...I'm going to keep trying" said Draconus with his eyes closed searching for some kind of energy or life force hoping it was mogrul

Emperor of Man
October 8, 2015

'It has been five years. Of course he is. I do not know of one kidnapper to keep someone for that long.'

by Emperor of Man
October 8, 2015

'It has been five years. Of course he is. I do not know of one kidnapper to keep someone for that long.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 8, 2015

"Some Bosmeri clans kidnap members of rival clans," Falin saidm allowing a messenger hawk to perch on her shoulder. "But that's rather different than a kidnapped heir."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 8, 2015

"Some Bosmeri clans kidnap members of rival clans," Falin saidm allowing a messenger hawk to perch on her shoulder. "But that's rather different than a kidnapped heir."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

"Yes..hmm...I keep feeling this mass amount of magicka and energy...but it keeps moving its not in one place not even for a second...I'm considering to take a temporary leave to search for it...it could be the one who kidnapped mogrul" Explained Draconus

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

"Yes..hmm...I keep feeling this mass amount of magicka and energy...but it keeps moving its not in one place not even for a second...I'm considering to take a temporary leave to search for it...it could be the one who kidnapped mogrul" Explained Draconus

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

He grunts, more interested in his helmet than the conversation going on.

"I hate politics..."

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

He grunts, more interested in his helmet than the conversation going on.

"I hate politics..."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.