Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  72  73  74  75 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 8, 2015

"That makes two of us," Falin muttered as she unrolled the note and scanned the contents.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 8, 2015

"That makes two of us," Falin muttered as she unrolled the note and scanned the contents.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

"What do you think I've had to go through before?" said Draconus glancing over at Tiberuis momentarily before going back to concentrating on where this strange energy was

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

"What do you think I've had to go through before?" said Draconus glancing over at Tiberuis momentarily before going back to concentrating on where this strange energy was

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

"The bane of getting things done." He responds to Draconus, rubbing a little dirt off of his helmet.

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

"The bane of getting things done." He responds to Draconus, rubbing a little dirt off of his helmet.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

Draconus ignored him trying to focus

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

Draconus ignored him trying to focus

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

(( Has the relations between Falin and Tiberius changed at all from being a cold military partnership in the last five years? ))

He turns his head to Falin, before walking over to her with his helmet tucked underneath his left arm.

"What's the news, now?"

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

(( Has the relations between Falin and Tiberius changed at all from being a cold military partnership in the last five years? ))

He turns his head to Falin, before walking over to her with his helmet tucked underneath his left arm.

"What's the news, now?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 8, 2015

(Yeah, she's likely chilled around him. May not be super close friends by any means, but she doesn't look like she's about to kill him at any moment either.)

Clearing her throat, Falin tucked the note in a small pouch on her belt. "Just some updates on the going ons back in Valenwood."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 8, 2015

(Yeah, she's likely chilled around him. May not be super close friends by any means, but she doesn't look like she's about to kill him at any moment either.)

Clearing her throat, Falin tucked the note in a small pouch on her belt. "Just some updates on the going ons back in Valenwood."

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

He then looks down with a shameful look on his face.

"About that... I was a madman. I want to do everything I can to helo rebuild Valenwood, but they would not so easily trust us as Makor would, would they?" He then looks into her eyes with his gray ones, his age showing in his eyes, but not his flesh or health. He has been around for 58 years, but still is physically 28.

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

He then looks down with a shameful look on his face.

"About that... I was a madman. I want to do everything I can to helo rebuild Valenwood, but they would not so easily trust us as Makor would, would they?" He then looks into her eyes with his gray ones, his age showing in his eyes, but not his flesh or health. He has been around for 58 years, but still is physically 28.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

"I know someone who can help but he has more important matters to attend...and I'm busy enough as it is" explained Draconus

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

"I know someone who can help but he has more important matters to attend...and I'm busy enough as it is" explained Draconus

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 8, 2015

Falin sighed. Eyes too muddy to see the bottom of. "Honestly, that's not my decision to make. That will be up to the Silvenar and Green Lady."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 8, 2015

Falin sighed. Eyes too muddy to see the bottom of. "Honestly, that's not my decision to make. That will be up to the Silvenar and Green Lady."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

The Bug Stomper
October 8, 2015

A WEEK LATER (You can still talk before this event; I'm not interrupting)

There was a loud and sudden knocking on the door. Paalus stood up. Aarfahdon jogged to it. "No, I'll get it."

Paalus opened the door. Kleiro was standing with a loaded crossbow. "Good morning, Paalus."

"Kleiro. What-what are you doing?"

"Where's his body?! The child?!" Five years. Someone finally found me. 

"I don't have him." Aar ran in with a sword. "Aar! Don't! Put it down."

"Why did you kill him? The heir to the Orc Empire." "I didn't kill him. I just heard-"

"SHUT UP!!! You murdering bastard!!" "Geblaan...I swear, with my heart, that I did not kill him."

by The Bug Stomper
October 8, 2015

A WEEK LATER (You can still talk before this event; I'm not interrupting)

There was a loud and sudden knocking on the door. Paalus stood up. Aarfahdon jogged to it. "No, I'll get it."

Paalus opened the door. Kleiro was standing with a loaded crossbow. "Good morning, Paalus."

"Kleiro. What-what are you doing?"

"Where's his body?! The child?!" Five years. Someone finally found me. 

"I don't have him." Aar ran in with a sword. "Aar! Don't! Put it down."

"Why did you kill him? The heir to the Orc Empire." "I didn't kill him. I just heard-"

"SHUT UP!!! You murdering bastard!!" "Geblaan...I swear, with my heart, that I did not kill him."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

(I'm temted to aparate there and resolve this may I?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

"Well... with your permission, Lady Falin, I would send a message to them detailing my wish, with your signature to show proof."

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

"Well... with your permission, Lady Falin, I would send a message to them detailing my wish, with your signature to show proof."

The Bug Stomper
October 8, 2015

by The Bug Stomper
October 8, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(*tempted no, sorry and again, apparate is only a word in Harry Potter, the real word is "transported" or "teleported") 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(*tempted no, sorry and again, apparate is only a word in Harry Potter, the real word is "transported" or "teleported") 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.