*Hilt sits down.* So... What's cooking?

by DovahKiinZaan
January 1, 2015

Kosenu
January 1, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"Got some fresh deer meat from the butcher's. Really did my best on the seasoning, you're gonna like this."

by Kosenu
January 1, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"Got some fresh deer meat from the butcher's. Really did my best on the seasoning, you're gonna like this."

DovahKiinZaan
January 1, 2015
"It sounds nice, better than that dog crap I ate."
by DovahKiinZaan
January 1, 2015

Kosenu
January 1, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"If you search for it in the right places, plenty of good ingredients can be found here. Also, looks like this deer isn't gonna walk anymore, lemme grab some plates."

Raffmor proceeds to grab some plates and put two large pieces of deer steak on them.

"There you go!", he says, handing Hilt a plate. He sits down with a plate of his own.

by Kosenu
January 1, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"If you search for it in the right places, plenty of good ingredients can be found here. Also, looks like this deer isn't gonna walk anymore, lemme grab some plates."

Raffmor proceeds to grab some plates and put two large pieces of deer steak on them.

"There you go!", he says, handing Hilt a plate. He sits down with a plate of his own.

DovahKiinZaan
January 1, 2015

"Thank you!"

Hilt raises a glass. 

"To a new life!"

by DovahKiinZaan
January 1, 2015

"Thank you!"

Hilt raises a glass. 

"To a new life!"

Kosenu
January 2, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"Thank you!"

Hilt raises a glass. 

"To a new life!"

Raffmor joins in.

"To a new life, and our dragon overlords!"

by Kosenu
January 2, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"Thank you!"

Hilt raises a glass. 

"To a new life!"

Raffmor joins in.

"To a new life, and our dragon overlords!"

DovahKiinZaan
January 2, 2015

Hilt begins eating. "So, I was digging and I found an ebony war axe, with strange symbols on it, do you know of any divine rituals with them?"

by DovahKiinZaan
January 2, 2015

Hilt begins eating. "So, I was digging and I found an ebony war axe, with strange symbols on it, do you know of any divine rituals with them?"

Kosenu
January 2, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"I haven't the faintest. But.. isn't an ebony war axe worth an awful lot? Did you sell it?"

by Kosenu
January 2, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"I haven't the faintest. But.. isn't an ebony war axe worth an awful lot? Did you sell it?"

DovahKiinZaan
January 2, 2015

"No I'm keeping it, good thing about axes: they are all purpose. From freaks to firewood. And plus, I'll need it for tomorrow."

by DovahKiinZaan
January 2, 2015

"No I'm keeping it, good thing about axes: they are all purpose. From freaks to firewood. And plus, I'll need it for tomorrow."

Kosenu
January 2, 2015

"You're going to continue to help rebuilding, I assume?"

by Kosenu
January 2, 2015

DovahKiinZaan
January 2, 2015
Kosenu

"Yes, but we found a hidden tunnel, and we think there may be draugr. I'm taking two things down, my war axe and my amulet of stendarr."

by DovahKiinZaan
January 2, 2015
Kosenu

"Yes, but we found a hidden tunnel, and we think there may be draugr. I'm taking two things down, my war axe and my amulet of stendarr."

Kosenu
January 2, 2015

Raffmor laughs politely.

"Some divine help is always welcome, of course. So, uh...". Raffmor looks around for a bit, even though the curtains are closed. He continues, now softer: "I'm not questioning our overlord, but have you ever wondered why he's always in front of the Labyrinthian? It's almost like he's guarding it".

by Kosenu
January 2, 2015

Raffmor laughs politely.

"Some divine help is always welcome, of course. So, uh...". Raffmor looks around for a bit, even though the curtains are closed. He continues, now softer: "I'm not questioning our overlord, but have you ever wondered why he's always in front of the Labyrinthian? It's almost like he's guarding it".

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  53  54  55  56 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.