valromar
July 20, 2014
"no one is around to see, so, nothing."
by valromar
July 20, 2014
"no one is around to see, so, nothing."

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Good." Kaj walks out, yells something and puts the dagger in the mans forehead. Kaj walks back in. "I need to sit down." Kaj sits down. "Good. My life's goal has been done. Now, I need to get a girlfriend. But first, vacation. Norcon, I am not goin to help you in your revenge right now." Kaj starts laughing. "This is it. I did it. I finally did it. I have avanged my father. Revenge is served best cold." Kaj starts looking for a bad revenge joke.

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Good." Kaj walks out, yells something and puts the dagger in the mans forehead. Kaj walks back in. "I need to sit down." Kaj sits down. "Good. My life's goal has been done. Now, I need to get a girlfriend. But first, vacation. Norcon, I am not goin to help you in your revenge right now." Kaj starts laughing. "This is it. I did it. I finally did it. I have avanged my father. Revenge is served best cold." Kaj starts looking for a bad revenge joke.

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"I should tell you how my father died then." Kaj starts talking. (You can read the story in The beggining of heroes) "What about you guys?"

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"I should tell you how my father died then." Kaj starts talking. (You can read the story in The beggining of heroes) "What about you guys?"

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"Well thats not important for me right now."

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"Well thats not important for me right now."

valromar
July 20, 2014
Norcon walks outside and incinerates the body and walks inside, "ash is all over the place so no one will know. And as for my revenge, that can wait for now. Actually I'll be right back." Norcon left to take care of his business.
by valromar
July 20, 2014
Norcon walks outside and incinerates the body and walks inside, "ash is all over the place so no one will know. And as for my revenge, that can wait for now. Actually I'll be right back." Norcon left to take care of his business.

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Yoldrog, you go do your thing. I'll wait till Phelan and Ruin wake up."

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Yoldrog, you go do your thing. I'll wait till Phelan and Ruin wake up."

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"What to do while hes gone?"

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"What to do while hes gone?"

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"I dont have anyhting to do right now, i think its best we enter the ruin together."

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"I dont have anyhting to do right now, i think its best we enter the ruin together."

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"And what if somebody burns the house down? I'll just hope Phelan is not dumb. But you enter everywhere first, I don't trust magick. It could teleport us in the middle of the ocean, for all I know."

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"And what if somebody burns the house down? I'll just hope Phelan is not dumb. But you enter everywhere first, I don't trust magick. It could teleport us in the middle of the ocean, for all I know."

valromar
July 20, 2014
5 minutes later Norcon walks back in covered in blood with the jagged crown in one hand and a head in the other, "you want to meet my friend," Norcon threw the head on the floor, "his name is Caden, so, Kaj, what was it you wanted to ask me?"
by valromar
July 20, 2014
5 minutes later Norcon walks back in covered in blood with the jagged crown in one hand and a head in the other, "you want to meet my friend," Norcon threw the head on the floor, "his name is Caden, so, Kaj, what was it you wanted to ask me?"

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"... Nevermind... I'll just remember never ever to backstab you... Unless it is literal... Geez."

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"... Nevermind... I'll just remember never ever to backstab you... Unless it is literal... Geez."

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"You can stay and wait till Phelan wakes up. Or I can. I am scared of that thing that teleports people, so you could go. I'll just keep to bumping into trees.

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"You can stay and wait till Phelan wakes up. Or I can. I am scared of that thing that teleports people, so you could go. I'll just keep to bumping into trees.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.