Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

(meh I like saying it and it's cool :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 8, 2015

Falin studied him for a moment before nodding. "Very well, I'll add my seal to it."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 8, 2015

Falin studied him for a moment before nodding. "Very well, I'll add my seal to it."

The Bug Stomper
October 8, 2015

"Back up. BACK UP!!" Paalus did so, and sat on a sofa. Kleiro followed him into the house.

"Aar, nothing stupid. Sit down with me." Aar sat down on the couch with Paalus, hands up.

"You didn't kill him?" "No. I swear, Geblaan." "Who did?"

"I...I was involved."

Kleiro bit back his rage. "...How?"

"I didn't kill him. I-I took him. Took care of him. Brought him from the palace to the mansion."

"The fucking mansion?! With Suylyath's note?" Wait...Suylyath's note was at the same place the Friend moved in...He killed Suylyath!

"Y-yes. There someone took him. I was set for life."

"Who was he?!"

"I don't know."

by The Bug Stomper
October 8, 2015

"Back up. BACK UP!!" Paalus did so, and sat on a sofa. Kleiro followed him into the house.

"Aar, nothing stupid. Sit down with me." Aar sat down on the couch with Paalus, hands up.

"You didn't kill him?" "No. I swear, Geblaan." "Who did?"

"I...I was involved."

Kleiro bit back his rage. "...How?"

"I didn't kill him. I-I took him. Took care of him. Brought him from the palace to the mansion."

"The fucking mansion?! With Suylyath's note?" Wait...Suylyath's note was at the same place the Friend moved in...He killed Suylyath!

"Y-yes. There someone took him. I was set for life."

"Who was he?!"

"I don't know."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(but it's from harry potter, which is completely different from Tes...) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(but it's from harry potter, which is completely different from Tes...) 

The Bug Stomper
October 9, 2015

"He was masked. He sounded fimiliar...but I don't know him." C'mon, Geblaan. Put it down.

"...You're coming with me." Damn it!

"Look, Geblaan-" "You took Mogrul. Makor will find the proper punishment for you." "Kleiro, please. I regret it. I regret everything."

"No. You're not getting away. Get up." He aimed at Aar. "Or he dies." Paalus stood up and started walking out.

"Aar, keep the place clean." They went out and Kleiro shut the door. Aarfahdon was alone.

by The Bug Stomper
October 9, 2015

"He was masked. He sounded fimiliar...but I don't know him." C'mon, Geblaan. Put it down.

"...You're coming with me." Damn it!

"Look, Geblaan-" "You took Mogrul. Makor will find the proper punishment for you." "Kleiro, please. I regret it. I regret everything."

"No. You're not getting away. Get up." He aimed at Aar. "Or he dies." Paalus stood up and started walking out.

"Aar, keep the place clean." They went out and Kleiro shut the door. Aarfahdon was alone.

The Bug Stomper
October 9, 2015

Kleiro approached Makor's palace with Paalus. He asked for Makor to the guards and they let them in.

Kleiro brought Paalus to his knees before Makor.

by The Bug Stomper
October 9, 2015

Kleiro approached Makor's palace with Paalus. He asked for Makor to the guards and they let them in.

Kleiro brought Paalus to his knees before Makor.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015

Makor looks down at Paalus and then look over to Kleiro "What is this?" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015

Makor looks down at Paalus and then look over to Kleiro "What is this?" 

The Bug Stomper
October 9, 2015

"He was involved with Mogrul. He took him away!"

Paalus began to shed tears. "I didn't kill him."

"He gave away the child to the murderer. For a few barrels of gold."

"I searched the mansion. Please... He...he wasn't there. The whole place was a dead end-I-I tried, Makor. I tried."

by The Bug Stomper
October 9, 2015

"He was involved with Mogrul. He took him away!"

Paalus began to shed tears. "I didn't kill him."

"He gave away the child to the murderer. For a few barrels of gold."

"I searched the mansion. Please... He...he wasn't there. The whole place was a dead end-I-I tried, Makor. I tried."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015

Makor slams a near by table, cracking it "You fool! Why in Obivion would you do such a thing?!" Makor slaps Paalus. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015

Makor slams a near by table, cracking it "You fool! Why in Obivion would you do such a thing?!" Makor slaps Paalus. 

The Bug Stomper
October 9, 2015

"We...we were bloodkin, Makor. I didn't betray you. You betrayed me. What I did with Mogrul-that was my betrayal. Not at the duel, where I tried to help. No; when I stole your child. That I apologize for. Now all I ask is that I make it up to you. I'll find the murderer. I'll do all I can. It's been eating at me all these years and now, with your help, I can help you. Please."

by The Bug Stomper
October 9, 2015

"We...we were bloodkin, Makor. I didn't betray you. You betrayed me. What I did with Mogrul-that was my betrayal. Not at the duel, where I tried to help. No; when I stole your child. That I apologize for. Now all I ask is that I make it up to you. I'll find the murderer. I'll do all I can. It's been eating at me all these years and now, with your help, I can help you. Please."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
epic AKH

Makor calms down "I need to speak with my advisor (Draconus), he'll know what to do." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
epic AKH

Makor calms down "I need to speak with my advisor (Draconus), he'll know what to do." 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015
(brb sorry can you pause for 10 mins plzz)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(sure) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(sure) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Ok you can ask Draconus what you needed to ask him now :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Ok you can ask Draconus what you needed to ask him now :)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015

"What do I do with him, I know he has a good heart, he needs to pay for his mistakes." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015

"What do I do with him, I know he has a good heart, he needs to pay for his mistakes." 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.