Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  31  32  33  34 > >>  

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

(where having this A holes be stronger than you for now. so lets say you can not to you apparating. )

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

(where having this A holes be stronger than you for now. so lets say you can not to you apparating. )

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

"An Altmer hunter, eh? Nords have had a rather rough history with them. Not that I consider myself an ally of the Aldmeri Dominion."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

"An Altmer hunter, eh? Nords have had a rather rough history with them. Not that I consider myself an ally of the Aldmeri Dominion."

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

The raven stabs Hadar again, twisting his blade to make it more painfull. he laughs

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

The raven stabs Hadar again, twisting his blade to make it more painfull. he laughs

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
grimlaarkin

They both fall to the ground .

The Raven jumps on Hadar and put his blades against his throat. " young fool. the only thing you can get from fighting us unarmed is death" to inforce his point he shoves his shiv into Hadar's thigh. He smiles as blood gushes out of the wound.

"some tuff guy, or idiot i should say...I CAN'T FEEL PAIN...so no matter how many times you stab me it's not going to do jack shit because I can still fight"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
grimlaarkin

They both fall to the ground .

The Raven jumps on Hadar and put his blades against his throat. " young fool. the only thing you can get from fighting us unarmed is death" to inforce his point he shoves his shiv into Hadar's thigh. He smiles as blood gushes out of the wound.

"some tuff guy, or idiot i should say...I CAN'T FEEL PAIN...so no matter how many times you stab me it's not going to do jack shit because I can still fight"

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

Soldin: " falin whatch this.. Pierelle is coming to help your stupid friend" he points to the dark middle cave.

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

Soldin: " falin whatch this.. Pierelle is coming to help your stupid friend" he points to the dark middle cave.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
grimlaarkin

(XD so far i'd say you plan to have me killed lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
grimlaarkin

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

"I'm not sure I'd consider him my friend . . ." Falin muttered.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

"I'm not sure I'd consider him my friend . . ." Falin muttered.

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

Suddenly two forms emerge from the middle tunnel." KHADBA!! tell that fool Raven to move away from that bleeding man!"

Khadba looks up and glares at the figures. He grabs khadbas shoulder and pulls him off of Hadar. Raven pulls his shiv with him leaving a hug gash in Hadars leg.

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

Suddenly two forms emerge from the middle tunnel." KHADBA!! tell that fool Raven to move away from that bleeding man!"

Khadba looks up and glares at the figures. He grabs khadbas shoulder and pulls him off of Hadar. Raven pulls his shiv with him leaving a hug gash in Hadars leg.

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( only am having these dudes have real ish reactions to what you do. For now they stay alive and seem to be in charge . but i also need you alive.)

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( only am having these dudes have real ish reactions to what you do. For now they stay alive and seem to be in charge . but i also need you alive.)

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

you finally see that the two forms are two females. a breton and an altmer

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

you finally see that the two forms are two females. a breton and an altmer

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

The Briton walks forward and picks up Hadar like a light sack of potatoes. " you the bosmer come with us or stay here I don't care" she starts walking back into the tunnel

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

The Briton walks forward and picks up Hadar like a light sack of potatoes. " you the bosmer come with us or stay here I don't care" she starts walking back into the tunnel

yoliizqo
September 30, 2015

(Sorry apples that I'm late, but can me join?)

by yoliizqo
September 30, 2015

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Falin studied them in silence. So they're in charge? Gritting her teeth, she pushed herself up and followed them.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Falin studied them in silence. So they're in charge? Gritting her teeth, she pushed herself up and followed them.

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015
yoliizqo

(sure thing just look at the rules i wrote at the beginning. )

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015
yoliizqo

(sure thing just look at the rules i wrote at the beginning. )

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

(im going to have to stop in like 15 minutes)

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

(im going to have to stop in like 15 minutes)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.