GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
FUS RO D4
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
FUS RO D4

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Falin let out a sigh, rubbing her eyes. She summoned several large spectral eagles to help carry the wounded further inland.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Falin let out a sigh, rubbing her eyes. She summoned several large spectral eagles to help carry the wounded further inland.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"The immortals I've heard so much about you, it's an honor to meet you all, Really" Said Emily with a smile

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"The immortals I've heard so much about you, it's an honor to meet you all, Really" Said Emily with a smile

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

Sauriil grunts. He turns to the other Immortals, 'Tiberius started this?'

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

Sauriil grunts. He turns to the other Immortals, 'Tiberius started this?'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

Makor looks at Emily "Ehh, sorry about earlier, High-Chief Baroth, pleasure to meet you." Makor grabs Emily's hand and kisses it (nothing sexual, haven't you seen dat before)  

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

Makor looks at Emily "Ehh, sorry about earlier, High-Chief Baroth, pleasure to meet you." Makor grabs Emily's hand and kisses it (nothing sexual, haven't you seen dat before)  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"Being the relentless, power hungry bastard that he is, yes."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"Being the relentless, power hungry bastard that he is, yes."

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

'You. I have seen your skill in magick. Perhaps I can help hone that skill.' Sauriil offered.

(Note Sauriil won't teach all he knows, because he isn't stupid. He doesn't want anyone to turn evil and have all that power.)

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

'You. I have seen your skill in magick. Perhaps I can help hone that skill.' Sauriil offered.

(Note Sauriil won't teach all he knows, because he isn't stupid. He doesn't want anyone to turn evil and have all that power.)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"Makor! Incoming fireball!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

"Aye, the Empire is no more. Neither the Aldmeri Dominion, really. The Thalmor are all dead, as are most, if not all, the Altmer in mainland Tamriel. He has established the First Cyrodillic Order of Tamriel, shortened to the First Order, and has crowned himself the First Emperor of the Vulso Dynasty." He then shakes his head with a sigh.

"Militarily speaking, the man's a genuis, and politically, as well. He manipulated the Emperor and the Elder Council until the Coup happened. One thing lead to another, and now all who could run were pushed out of Tamriel to either here, or Akavir."

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

"Aye, the Empire is no more. Neither the Aldmeri Dominion, really. The Thalmor are all dead, as are most, if not all, the Altmer in mainland Tamriel. He has established the First Cyrodillic Order of Tamriel, shortened to the First Order, and has crowned himself the First Emperor of the Vulso Dynasty." He then shakes his head with a sigh.

"Militarily speaking, the man's a genuis, and politically, as well. He manipulated the Emperor and the Elder Council until the Coup happened. One thing lead to another, and now all who could run were pushed out of Tamriel to either here, or Akavir."

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"Whos your little friend?"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

Makor rolls to his side "Shit, you just saved my life." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

Makor rolls to his side "Shit, you just saved my life." 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(Greenie, it may help to give a little more detail. Who's your character speaking to? Who's he even talking about?)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(Greenie, it may help to give a little more detail. Who's your character speaking to? Who's he even talking about?)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"Tiber Septim knows how many times, my friend."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"Tiber Septim knows how many times, my friend."

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
@Ahkrinfeynvokun ( good idea lol)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
@Ahkrinfeynvokun ( good idea lol)

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

After the fireball subsides, Qorian looks over to the unknown man with a stone face.

"Captain Qorian of the Altmeri Shore Defense Force. Who are you?"

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

After the fireball subsides, Qorian looks over to the unknown man with a stone face.

"Captain Qorian of the Altmeri Shore Defense Force. Who are you?"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.