Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Custom Magic

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  9  10  11  12 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015

I make them in PMs, with Veyd, Lok, Strun, Ahkrin, Belle and other people.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015

I make them in PMs, with Veyd, Lok, Strun, Ahkrin, Belle and other people.

Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015

*nukes universe*

Oh, he just made another jo--*BOOM*

by Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015

*nukes universe*

Grolahmul
November 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

*nukes universe*

Replace nukes with lasers, and you get to be A-FIRIN' YUR LAZORS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJQ0WUu68yA

by Grolahmul
November 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

*nukes universe*

Replace nukes with lasers, and you get to be A-FIRIN' YUR LAZORS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJQ0WUu68yA

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

Strun my brother has come up with a few spells for a type of magic that he calls 'Draconic Magic'

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

Strun my brother has come up with a few spells for a type of magic that he calls 'Draconic Magic'

Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

Then share some spells!

by Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

Then share some spells!

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

I only know 2 spells from it and I can't describe them as well as my brother XD but imma try

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

I only know 2 spells from it and I can't describe them as well as my brother XD but imma try

Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

Draconic Blood Fire is one of them, right?

by Emperor of Man
November 8, 2015

Draconic Blood Fire is one of them, right?

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

Ya but my brother describes its effect on a persons body way better than I do :/

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

Ya but my brother describes its effect on a persons body way better than I do :/

Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

Have your brother take over and describe it.

by Grolahmul
November 8, 2015

Have your brother take over and describe it.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

He is currenty playin World of Tanks :P But \i will get him to describe it eventually

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

He is currenty playin World of Tanks :P But \i will get him to describe it eventually

Necromas
November 16, 2015

Well, I play DnD, and there are some dope spells. One of my favorites is the Lich creation spell. It puts part of your character's soul in an item, and you ressurect near it when you die. Not so usefull in skyrim, unless there was permadeath. Also, maybe a spell that let you take over that person's mind. So you could hide in the shadows and use it to play as the person you hit with it. It'd be interesting in holds where you could hide, and then wreak havoc as a gaurd or something.

by Necromas
November 16, 2015

Well, I play DnD, and there are some dope spells. One of my favorites is the Lich creation spell. It puts part of your character's soul in an item, and you ressurect near it when you die. Not so usefull in skyrim, unless there was permadeath. Also, maybe a spell that let you take over that person's mind. So you could hide in the shadows and use it to play as the person you hit with it. It'd be interesting in holds where you could hide, and then wreak havoc as a gaurd or something.

Emperor of Man
November 16, 2015

Ah. D&D. I prefer Warhammer Fantasy myself, although I would love to get 'round to trying it.

by Emperor of Man
November 16, 2015

Ah. D&D. I prefer Warhammer Fantasy myself, although I would love to get 'round to trying it.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 16, 2015

Well there are two Draconic spells I know; Draconic lightning (red lightning) and Draconic blood fire (blood red flame that is strengthened by blood)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 16, 2015

Well there are two Draconic spells I know; Draconic lightning (red lightning) and Draconic blood fire (blood red flame that is strengthened by blood)

Emperor of Man
November 16, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Draconic Blood Fire sounds like it should be in a different category, Blood Magic.

by Emperor of Man
November 16, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Draconic Blood Fire sounds like it should be in a different category, Blood Magic.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 16, 2015

It wouldn't fit under vampire magic, more like a kind of demonic fire or something :\

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 16, 2015

It wouldn't fit under vampire magic, more like a kind of demonic fire or something :\

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  9  10  11  12 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.