YolGoraagKaazah
December 15, 2015

Thanks.

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 15, 2015

Thanks.

Buck
December 15, 2015

I thought of an alteration spell called "mind force". It lets you attack your opponent with it and then they will do somthing random like fight for you or flee or go into a frenzy.

by Buck
December 15, 2015

I thought of an alteration spell called "mind force". It lets you attack your opponent with it and then they will do somthing random like fight for you or flee or go into a frenzy.

Buck
December 15, 2015

I thought of a restoration spell called "Natures strength" it kills the flora around you and in some dire cases the fauna and uses their helth and stamina to heal you. So basically it heals you at natures expense but this would be an EXPERT lvl spell and cost a lot of magicka to cast.

by Buck
December 15, 2015

I thought of a restoration spell called "Natures strength" it kills the flora around you and in some dire cases the fauna and uses their helth and stamina to heal you. So basically it heals you at natures expense but this would be an EXPERT lvl spell and cost a lot of magicka to cast.

Buck
December 15, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Thanks.

Im not really into spongebob and was partly being sarcastic. But it does look cool next to your name.

by Buck
December 15, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Thanks.

Im not really into spongebob and was partly being sarcastic. But it does look cool next to your name.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 15, 2015

Another Y'ffre based spell.

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 15, 2015

Another Y'ffre based spell.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 15, 2015
Buck

I don't either. I put on my bio: "I'm ugly and I'm proud! The Hash-Slinging-Slasher! Hoopla! . . . is mayo an instrument?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 15, 2015
Buck

I don't either. I put on my bio: "I'm ugly and I'm proud! The Hash-Slinging-Slasher! Hoopla! . . . is mayo an instrument?"

Buck
December 15, 2015

Yep.

by Buck
December 15, 2015

Yep.

Buck
December 15, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

HaHaHa.

by Buck
December 15, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

HaHaHa.

Ralam Indoril
January 18, 2016

I have yet to come up with a name for it (I want it to be something in Daedric, but there's no way to learn Daedric, so that's out the window), so I'll leave that up to you guys. Basically, the spell is a mass Bound Dagger, only they float around you in the air, and you can fling them at your enemies or shoot them from a Bound Bow, since they have a notch in the hilt similar to that in the shaft of an arrow.

by Ralam Indoril
January 18, 2016

I have yet to come up with a name for it (I want it to be something in Daedric, but there's no way to learn Daedric, so that's out the window), so I'll leave that up to you guys. Basically, the spell is a mass Bound Dagger, only they float around you in the air, and you can fling them at your enemies or shoot them from a Bound Bow, since they have a notch in the hilt similar to that in the shaft of an arrow.

Duryoljot
January 19, 2016

How creative! I always imagined a Summon Golem spell, which would summon a creature that could become stronger and bigger with every kill, absorbing the victim's life force. But eventually it would implode from the sheer amount of power.

by Duryoljot
January 19, 2016

How creative! I always imagined a Summon Golem spell, which would summon a creature that could become stronger and bigger with every kill, absorbing the victim's life force. But eventually it would implode from the sheer amount of power.

Granzah
January 20, 2016
I'd love to have a spell (kind of like bend will but permanent) called Mind Mastery. It would be a shout of course but need all three words in order To even use it. (Still making the words) and it could be used to tame your own dragon and keep it as your own. Name it maybe.
by Granzah
January 20, 2016
I'd love to have a spell (kind of like bend will but permanent) called Mind Mastery. It would be a shout of course but need all three words in order To even use it. (Still making the words) and it could be used to tame your own dragon and keep it as your own. Name it maybe.

Buck
January 27, 2016
Granzah
"Live Soul Slave" OR "Lahney sil aar"
by Buck
January 27, 2016
Granzah
"Live Soul Slave" OR "Lahney sil aar"

Veyd Sahvoz
January 27, 2016
I've a spell. It's a hex kinda spell.

Dark protect: It requires a piece of your life essence to cast and it's fuelled from any inner darknesd you have or by dark thoughts. The actual spell creates a ball of dark lightning around you that when dispersed can turn into a shockwave.
by Veyd Sahvoz
January 27, 2016
I've a spell. It's a hex kinda spell.

Dark protect: It requires a piece of your life essence to cast and it's fuelled from any inner darknesd you have or by dark thoughts. The actual spell creates a ball of dark lightning around you that when dispersed can turn into a shockwave.

Emperor of Man
January 27, 2016
Buck

Actually, a shout may only have three one syllable words. That won't exactly work out.

by Emperor of Man
January 27, 2016
Buck

Actually, a shout may only have three one syllable words. That won't exactly work out.

Emperor of Man
January 27, 2016

Perhaps:

L1S SIL 1R

by Emperor of Man
January 27, 2016

Perhaps:

L1S SIL 1R

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.