Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  33  34  35  36 > >>  

deadeye21
June 27, 2015
'You know each others?'nevermind maybe we should move to the dragon?
by deadeye21
June 27, 2015
'You know each others?'nevermind maybe we should move to the dragon?

YolGoraagKaazah
June 27, 2015

"Yes we fought as allies for years, we both took down the Dovathur. You are correct, we mustn't waste time", Makor explained.

by YolGoraagKaazah
June 27, 2015

"Yes we fought as allies for years, we both took down the Dovathur. You are correct, we mustn't waste time", Makor explained.

deadeye21
June 27, 2015
'Champion if i may ask how did you become the campion of malacath? '
by deadeye21
June 27, 2015
'Champion if i may ask how did you become the campion of malacath? '

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 27, 2015

Falin shivered. "Perhaps we could discuss matters someplace away from the wind?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 27, 2015

Falin shivered. "Perhaps we could discuss matters someplace away from the wind?"

YolGoraagKaazah
June 27, 2015

"Ah, yes it was decades ago, I had a normal life a wife and one daughter and one son we went to Orsinium and the bretons were waiting for me they slaughtered my family I went into a berserker rage and killed them with a rock. My sounds of rage could be heard through the mountains. The next week I was depressed and I thought suicide was the only solution when I was about kill myself I heard Malacath's voice I heeded his words and then I wielded Volendrung along with my trusty spear. Then, one night as I was sleeping I heard roaring and went to check it was, a werebear, I tried to fight it was too formidiable and now I'm one with bear blood, I couldn't control the beast but the Greybeards told me to make peace with the inner beast and now I can, I only use it when I have to. What is your past Orc?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
June 27, 2015

"Ah, yes it was decades ago, I had a normal life a wife and one daughter and one son we went to Orsinium and the bretons were waiting for me they slaughtered my family I went into a berserker rage and killed them with a rock. My sounds of rage could be heard through the mountains. The next week I was depressed and I thought suicide was the only solution when I was about kill myself I heard Malacath's voice I heeded his words and then I wielded Volendrung along with my trusty spear. Then, one night as I was sleeping I heard roaring and went to check it was, a werebear, I tried to fight it was too formidiable and now I'm one with bear blood, I couldn't control the beast but the Greybeards told me to make peace with the inner beast and now I can, I only use it when I have to. What is your past Orc?"

Emperor of Man
June 27, 2015

'Let us not waste time, we need to get moving. Darkness never rests, nor does it slack for the sake of others. Rest we must not, only hunt the darkness and rip out its soulless heart. We shall head to my home in Cyrodiil, Frostcrag Spire.'

by Emperor of Man
June 27, 2015

'Let us not waste time, we need to get moving. Darkness never rests, nor does it slack for the sake of others. Rest we must not, only hunt the darkness and rip out its soulless heart. We shall head to my home in Cyrodiil, Frostcrag Spire.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 27, 2015

Falin nodded. "Very well. Seeing as how you brought all of us here with a spell, I'm assuming you have a faster way of getting to your home?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 27, 2015

Falin nodded. "Very well. Seeing as how you brought all of us here with a spell, I'm assuming you have a faster way of getting to your home?"

Emperor of Man
June 28, 2015

'I have no need for a spell.' I move a bush out of the way to reveal an ancient Mage's Guild portal. 'Just step inside.'

by Emperor of Man
June 28, 2015

'I have no need for a spell.' I move a bush out of the way to reveal an ancient Mage's Guild portal. 'Just step inside.'

deadeye21
June 28, 2015
Let's go then and champion I am the chief of dusnik yal a stronghold close to markath last month the stronghold was under attack by the talmor and they killed most of us my smithing wife and me were the only survivors while she is pregnant I wander around to make coin or find other orcs who want to join our stronghold then i gound these lads and I helped them then you came and the rest you know already and sorry elf for the racisme they killed all my sons and daughters and two wifes
by deadeye21
June 28, 2015
Let's go then and champion I am the chief of dusnik yal a stronghold close to markath last month the stronghold was under attack by the talmor and they killed most of us my smithing wife and me were the only survivors while she is pregnant I wander around to make coin or find other orcs who want to join our stronghold then i gound these lads and I helped them then you came and the rest you know already and sorry elf for the racisme they killed all my sons and daughters and two wifes

roastedZork
June 28, 2015

I leave the cave and close the entrance behind me. I was given a new mission. To spy on Sauriil Adorin.

by roastedZork
June 28, 2015

I leave the cave and close the entrance behind me. I was given a new mission. To spy on Sauriil Adorin.

Grolahmul
June 28, 2015
"Ow..." *getting up, I see these new people* "Who are these people? And what just happened to us?"
by Grolahmul
June 28, 2015
"Ow..." *getting up, I see these new people* "Who are these people? And what just happened to us?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 28, 2015

Falin turn towards Gold. "We're all missing some details here, but right now let's just worry about getting out of the cold. I doubt laying in the snow is good for an Argonian."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 28, 2015

Falin turn towards Gold. "We're all missing some details here, but right now let's just worry about getting out of the cold. I doubt laying in the snow is good for an Argonian."

deadeye21
June 28, 2015
'Not much but come in the portal over here its warmer then here
by deadeye21
June 28, 2015
'Not much but come in the portal over here its warmer then here

roastedZork
June 28, 2015

"So I need to find my way to Cyrodiil... Let's see here..." I open up a map of Tamriel and I look for Cyrodiil on it. When I found it, I went there. QUE FAST TRAVEL

by roastedZork
June 28, 2015

"So I need to find my way to Cyrodiil... Let's see here..." I open up a map of Tamriel and I look for Cyrodiil on it. When I found it, I went there. QUE FAST TRAVEL

Emperor of Man
June 28, 2015

I walked into my room and sat on the floor. I closed my eyes and focused on the Elder Scrolls inside me. I saw everything; wars, murders, kings rising and falling and a figure watching through a small crack in Frostcrag Spire.

'Welcome to my humble residence, Zork. Come on in, I invite you, no need to hide.'

by Emperor of Man
June 28, 2015

I walked into my room and sat on the floor. I closed my eyes and focused on the Elder Scrolls inside me. I saw everything; wars, murders, kings rising and falling and a figure watching through a small crack in Frostcrag Spire.

'Welcome to my humble residence, Zork. Come on in, I invite you, no need to hide.'

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.