Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  33  34  35  36 > >>  

roastedZork
June 28, 2015

"Dang, I got caught." I enter the room Sauriil was in. "I assume you want to know why I was hiding."

by roastedZork
June 28, 2015

"Dang, I got caught." I enter the room Sauriil was in. "I assume you want to know why I was hiding."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 28, 2015

Falin perched by the fire, waiting for the meal to cook. She turned to the others gathered in the main room. "So from what it's sounding like, we all saw our worst fears . . . " She shuddered, trying to push the image of the destroyed Valenwood and slaughtered Bosmer from her mind. "Wonder if that darkness Sauril keeps mentioning has anything to do with it. What do the rest of you think?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 28, 2015

Falin perched by the fire, waiting for the meal to cook. She turned to the others gathered in the main room. "So from what it's sounding like, we all saw our worst fears . . . " She shuddered, trying to push the image of the destroyed Valenwood and slaughtered Bosmer from her mind. "Wonder if that darkness Sauril keeps mentioning has anything to do with it. What do the rest of you think?"

Emperor of Man
June 28, 2015

'It is quite obvious, Zork. You want to know more about me.' I stand up, 'You will find out, no need to worry, when I know I can trust you.'

by Emperor of Man
June 28, 2015

'It is quite obvious, Zork. You want to know more about me.' I stand up, 'You will find out, no need to worry, when I know I can trust you.'

roastedZork
June 28, 2015

"And how do I get you to trust me?"

by roastedZork
June 28, 2015

"And how do I get you to trust me?"

Grolahmul
June 28, 2015

"Maybe you can start by not eavesdropping, Zork. Well, at least, not on us."

by Grolahmul
June 28, 2015

"Maybe you can start by not eavesdropping, Zork. Well, at least, not on us."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 28, 2015

Falin studied Sauril. "But you are going to explain things soon, yes? You want our help in stopping this darkness, yet you give no explination. Why should we stick around, let alone fight for you?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 28, 2015

Falin studied Sauril. "But you are going to explain things soon, yes? You want our help in stopping this darkness, yet you give no explination. Why should we stick around, let alone fight for you?"

Emperor of Man
June 29, 2015

'The darkness, it is an ancient creature. It feeds on fear, once it gets what it wants it will destroy feed on the souls of those who fear. It isn't Alduin, but it is far more powerful. Its name I know not, all that I know is it needs to be destroyed.'

by Emperor of Man
June 29, 2015

'The darkness, it is an ancient creature. It feeds on fear, once it gets what it wants it will destroy feed on the souls of those who fear. It isn't Alduin, but it is far more powerful. Its name I know not, all that I know is it needs to be destroyed.'

YolGoraagKaazah
June 29, 2015

"Enough talk, I'm not afraid of some milk-drinker, the bastard won't stand a chance againest me!" Makor exclaimed.

by YolGoraagKaazah
June 29, 2015

"Enough talk, I'm not afraid of some milk-drinker, the bastard won't stand a chance againest me!" Makor exclaimed.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 29, 2015

Falin frowned, "A creature that feeds on fear, huh? That would explain what we all saw on that mountain." She shook her head, "If it's ancher you need, then I have your back."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 29, 2015

Falin frowned, "A creature that feeds on fear, huh? That would explain what we all saw on that mountain." She shook her head, "If it's ancher you need, then I have your back."

roastedZork
June 29, 2015

"Feeds on fear, huh... Lets see..." I take out a map of each country in Tamriel. I open the one of skyrim. "We might be able to get some kind of clue back where you first was shown these fears."

by roastedZork
June 29, 2015

"Feeds on fear, huh... Lets see..." I take out a map of each country in Tamriel. I open the one of skyrim. "We might be able to get some kind of clue back where you first was shown these fears."

Emperor of Man
June 29, 2015

'Then we shall head toward Fallowstone cave, the forest near it, I mean.'

by Emperor of Man
June 29, 2015

'Then we shall head toward Fallowstone cave, the forest near it, I mean.'

YolGoraagKaazah
June 29, 2015

"We should splt into groups. Sauriil and I will check the cave itself, two of you guard the cave and everyone else pair up and search the forest."

by YolGoraagKaazah
June 29, 2015

"We should splt into groups. Sauriil and I will check the cave itself, two of you guard the cave and everyone else pair up and search the forest."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 29, 2015

"I'll be of more use to you in the forest then."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 29, 2015

"I'll be of more use to you in the forest then."

roastedZork
June 30, 2015

"I guess I'll work on guarding the cave. Lets go." QUE FAST TRAVEL!

by roastedZork
June 30, 2015

"I guess I'll work on guarding the cave. Lets go." QUE FAST TRAVEL!

Grolahmul
June 30, 2015

"I can help with the cave. While I was in the Thieves' Guild, I had stolen a telekinesis spell tome, and I'm good with alteration magic."

by Grolahmul
June 30, 2015

"I can help with the cave. While I was in the Thieves' Guild, I had stolen a telekinesis spell tome, and I'm good with alteration magic."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.