The Bug Stomper
October 11, 2015

"Whoever he was, he left. He didn't want me to track him."

by The Bug Stomper
October 11, 2015

"Whoever he was, he left. He didn't want me to track him."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

"Well we better keep searching no matter how long it takes" Said Draconus getting back onto his black horse

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

"Well we better keep searching no matter how long it takes" Said Draconus getting back onto his black horse

YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015

This is something you must find yourself, son. Malacath replies to Makor's question. 

I understand, Lord.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015

This is something you must find yourself, son. Malacath replies to Makor's question. 

I understand, Lord.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

2 WEEKS LATER 

Sauriil, Paalus, and Draconus spent 2 weeks searching ALMOST all of Tamriel for the kidnapper but everything they found lead them to a dead end, they decided to return to Orsinium. "I'm sorry Makor...we didn't find him..."

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

2 WEEKS LATER 

Sauriil, Paalus, and Draconus spent 2 weeks searching ALMOST all of Tamriel for the kidnapper but everything they found lead them to a dead end, they decided to return to Orsinium. "I'm sorry Makor...we didn't find him..."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015

Makor pauses "Malacath spoke to me, he told me, I need to do this on my own." (a few more posts then the time skip thing) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015

Makor pauses "Malacath spoke to me, he told me, I need to do this on my own." (a few more posts then the time skip thing) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

"Makor I will acompany you" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

"Makor I will acompany you" 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015

"It is Malacath's will, it is something I can not deny." Makor explains. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015

"It is Malacath's will, it is something I can not deny." Makor explains. 

The Bug Stomper
October 12, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by The Bug Stomper
October 12, 2015

This post has been deleted.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015

"This is something, only I can do, Sauriil explain this to them." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015

"This is something, only I can do, Sauriil explain this to them." 

Emperor of Man
October 12, 2015

'Malacath is his Lord. An Immortal's Lord must be listened to. Any God must be listened to.'

by Emperor of Man
October 12, 2015

'Malacath is his Lord. An Immortal's Lord must be listened to. Any God must be listened to.'

Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

"I understand. Do as you must..." Said Draconus walking away "I will be at the mages college in winterhold...Sauriil summon me when you need assistance" Draconus then apparated to the college of winterhold first 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

"I understand. Do as you must..." Said Draconus walking away "I will be at the mages college in winterhold...Sauriil summon me when you need assistance" Draconus then apparated to the college of winterhold first 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(damn, he can teleport far, that's like thousands of miles away!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(damn, he can teleport far, that's like thousands of miles away!) 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015

(skip yet?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015

(skip yet?) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

(Since Draconus has some of the power of Magnus put into him, it enhances his magic, powers and magical abilities)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

(Since Draconus has some of the power of Magnus put into him, it enhances his magic, powers and magical abilities)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(skip yet?) 

(Yup you can skip now)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(skip yet?) 

(Yup you can skip now)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.