A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  72  73  74  75 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 12, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Since Draconus has some of the power of Magnus put into him, it enhances his magic, powers and magical abilities)

(Wouldn't that all go under "magic?")

by Emperor of Man
October 12, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Since Draconus has some of the power of Magnus put into him, it enhances his magic, powers and magical abilities)

(Wouldn't that all go under "magic?")

Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

(Not nececarily because there are some abilities that don't fit under magic, but meh)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

(Not nececarily because there are some abilities that don't fit under magic, but meh)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015

ONE YEAR LATER...

Makor has a daughter about eight months old, Makor still searching for Mogrul. Makor sat down on his throne next to Gilda "Mogrul would be six now." Gilda says. Makor ignores Gilda. She puts her arms around Makor's shoulder 

"I have failed Mogrul." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015

ONE YEAR LATER...

Makor has a daughter about eight months old, Makor still searching for Mogrul. Makor sat down on his throne next to Gilda "Mogrul would be six now." Gilda says. Makor ignores Gilda. She puts her arms around Makor's shoulder 

"I have failed Mogrul." 

Emperor of Man
October 12, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Then those can't be increased in power. Magnus is the God of MAGIC. Nothing else.)

by Emperor of Man
October 12, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Then those can't be increased in power. Magnus is the God of MAGIC. Nothing else.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Strun is correct) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Strun is correct) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

Draconus had gone out that day to explore cyrodil, he was at a tavern drinking some alto wine

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

Draconus had gone out that day to explore cyrodil, he was at a tavern drinking some alto wine

YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Draconus had gone out that day to explore cyrodil, he was at a tavern drinking black-briar mead

(I thought a mage/thief thing would be like wine instead of mead, but whatever) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Draconus had gone out that day to explore cyrodil, he was at a tavern drinking black-briar mead

Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Fine they they all fit under magic, I suppose that would make sense because ALL of Draconus's powers and abilities are magic based)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Fine they they all fit under magic, I suppose that would make sense because ALL of Draconus's powers and abilities are magic based)

Emperor of Man
October 12, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(There is no "mage/thief thing!" They do what they wish! Goddamn warriors. *grumbles and whines like a child*)

by Emperor of Man
October 12, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(There is no "mage/thief thing!" They do what they wish! Goddamn warriors. *grumbles and whines like a child*)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015

(Try to keep out of character talking limited.)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015

(Try to keep out of character talking limited.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(lol) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(lol) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

"hmm I wonder when I will be summoned next..." muttered Draconus drinking more of the alto wine

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

"hmm I wonder when I will be summoned next..." muttered Draconus drinking more of the alto wine

Emperor of Man
October 12, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"hmm I wonder when I will be summoned next..." mutured Draconus drinking more of the alto wine

(*muttered)

by Emperor of Man
October 12, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"hmm I wonder when I will be summoned next..." mutured Draconus drinking more of the alto wine

(*muttered)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

Falin and her horse continued their long trek back to Orsinium at a tempereate pace. The last year had seen her making this journey numerous times. She had been acting as an ambassador or messenger of sorts between Valenwood and the Orsimeri kingdom.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

Falin and her horse continued their long trek back to Orsinium at a tempereate pace. The last year had seen her making this journey numerous times. She had been acting as an ambassador or messenger of sorts between Valenwood and the Orsimeri kingdom.

The Bug Stomper
October 13, 2015

Paalus knocked on the door. Aarfahdon quickly opened it.

"Hi, Aar." A smile lights up on both their faces. They hug. "Is the house clean? Everything still normal?"

"Well...I did lose my temper once...but I replaced what got broken."

"Good...I'm hungry. Make lunch for me."

"Right away." 

by The Bug Stomper
October 13, 2015

Paalus knocked on the door. Aarfahdon quickly opened it.

"Hi, Aar." A smile lights up on both their faces. They hug. "Is the house clean? Everything still normal?"

"Well...I did lose my temper once...but I replaced what got broken."

"Good...I'm hungry. Make lunch for me."

"Right away." 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.