A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND] Rebellion in Akavir

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  47  48  49  50 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 25, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Shogun? That's Japenese, huh I thought Orcs were based off of the Japenese) 

(Nope, Akaviri culture is pretty blatantly based off Japanese history)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 25, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Shogun? That's Japenese, huh I thought Orcs were based off of the Japenese) 

Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015
Lokonikah

The Daimyo frowns underneath his helmet, turning back to look at his samurai for a moment, before nodding at Sauril.

<"If you lie, you will all be destroyed. A messenger shall be sent out to Our Lord Emperor Yunibāsaru. Until his reply arrives, I would see your town.">

He then looks over Sauril's shoulder, squinting at something in the distance as their eyes are not as advanced as those of men, mer, or beastfolk.

<"What is that?"> He nods to bright lights and burning ships out a ways at sea.

<'That is the work of Tiberius. He will reach our town in a week's time. We need your answer soon. Come, allow me to show you our settlement.'>

Sauriil began to walk toward New Alinor.

(That is the name, correct?)

by Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015
Lokonikah

The Daimyo frowns underneath his helmet, turning back to look at his samurai for a moment, before nodding at Sauril.

<"If you lie, you will all be destroyed. A messenger shall be sent out to Our Lord Emperor Yunibāsaru. Until his reply arrives, I would see your town.">

He then looks over Sauril's shoulder, squinting at something in the distance as their eyes are not as advanced as those of men, mer, or beastfolk.

<"What is that?"> He nods to bright lights and burning ships out a ways at sea.

<'That is the work of Tiberius. He will reach our town in a week's time. We need your answer soon. Come, allow me to show you our settlement.'>

Lokonikah
October 25, 2015
StrunLokSingh

( Hai, or yes. {Pronounced Hi, but a lot faster.} )

Tetsui nods, he and his samurai slithering after the group. The samurai and elven soldiers will occasionally cast glances at one another, but do nothing else.

by Lokonikah
October 25, 2015
StrunLokSingh

( Hai, or yes. {Pronounced Hi, but a lot faster.} )

Tetsui nods, he and his samurai slithering after the group. The samurai and elven soldiers will occasionally cast glances at one another, but do nothing else.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(LORE LESSON: In the war between Tamriel and Akavir (I think in the first era) the Orcs were elites, sent in Akavir to kill Akaviri generals. The Akaviri dudes said need better equipment. They asked the Orcs, they begged them. So the Orcs created millions of Akaviri armor. So techincally Akaviri armor is also Orcish armor. The Akaviri people later adopted the style of armor) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(LORE LESSON: In the war between Tamriel and Akavir (I think in the first era) the Orcs were elites, sent in Akavir to kill Akaviri generals. The Akaviri dudes said need better equipment. They asked the Orcs, they begged them. So the Orcs created millions of Akaviri armor. So techincally Akaviri armor is also Orcish armor. The Akaviri people later adopted the style of armor) 

Lokonikah
October 25, 2015

(( I mean to kill off Qorian soon. Like, tonight. Not in a raid, but the Man o' War assume that the silouhette of the town they see is some random, non-Imperial town, and decide to launch a couple volleys of mortars for target practice. Look up mortars in Assassin's Creed 4. ))

by Lokonikah
October 25, 2015

(( I mean to kill off Qorian soon. Like, tonight. Not in a raid, but the Man o' War assume that the silouhette of the town they see is some random, non-Imperial town, and decide to launch a couple volleys of mortars for target practice. Look up mortars in Assassin's Creed 4. ))

Lokonikah
October 25, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(True, but that doesn't make the Orcs fantasy-Japanese.)

by Lokonikah
October 25, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Lokonikah

(I have found quite a bit of similarties. Actually not with the Japenese, but with my people.) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Lokonikah

(I have found quite a bit of similarties. Actually not with the Japenese, but with my people.) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

'Zii we should get to bank to the city, you can stay with me in my room' Said Emily as she took the reins from behind Zii and made the horse gallop away 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

'Zii we should get to bank to the city, you can stay with me in my room' Said Emily as she took the reins from behind Zii and made the horse gallop away 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(Sorry AKH if it seemed like I was controlling your character)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(Sorry AKH if it seemed like I was controlling your character)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

AT EMILY'S ROOM

"Well Zii, you can sleep on the second bed...never knew why they put that in here." said Emily sitting on the side of her bed with her cloak off and her staff an shortsword on the floor near her bed

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

AT EMILY'S ROOM

"Well Zii, you can sleep on the second bed...never knew why they put that in here." said Emily sitting on the side of her bed with her cloak off and her staff an shortsword on the floor near her bed

The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

Zii put her stuff down too. Yun appeared and started putting looking around.

Zii laid on the bed looking up to the celing. "Emily...I'm scared. For Falin."

by The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

Zii put her stuff down too. Yun appeared and started putting looking around.

Zii laid on the bed looking up to the celing. "Emily...I'm scared. For Falin."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

Emily layed down on her bed looking up at the ceiling aswell "Well there isn't much we can do about her........." she dazed off for a moment "Zii, can I tell you something?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

Emily layed down on her bed looking up at the ceiling aswell "Well there isn't much we can do about her........." she dazed off for a moment "Zii, can I tell you something?"

The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

"Yeah."

by The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

"Yeah."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"I---I had sex with Makor...." said Emily shamefully and regretedly

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"I---I had sex with Makor...." said Emily shamefully and regretedly

The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

Zii suddenly sat up. "You WHAT?!!"

Yun turned around. What's going on?

"Yun, I need you to leave. Just for a minute, okay?"

Yun nodded and faded away.

"...WHAT?!"

by The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

Zii suddenly sat up. "You WHAT?!!"

Yun turned around. What's going on?

"Yun, I need you to leave. Just for a minute, okay?"

Yun nodded and faded away.

"...WHAT?!"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.