A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  62  63  64  65 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

He turns to Sauril, growling at him before speaking.

"Summon those you traveled with here. I want them to see you break." He demands in his echoing voice.

Sauriil laughs, 'You? You are giving me orders! No. We will finish this, alone.'

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

He turns to Sauril, growling at him before speaking.

"Summon those you traveled with here. I want them to see you break." He demands in his echoing voice.

Sauriil laughs, 'You? You are giving me orders! No. We will finish this, alone.'

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Arui-El is the grandson of Anu. Plus we have Malacath and Y'ffre. Logic?)

( You fight for the gods, but are you gods? I think not... Besides, me and Ahkr were talking about a possible... elevation, for Tiberius. Simply speaking, he could become the next Molag Bal or Mehrunes Dagon, in a similar way to the Hero of Kvatch becoming the next Sheogorath. )

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Arui-El is the grandson of Anu. Plus we have Malacath and Y'ffre. Logic?)

( You fight for the gods, but are you gods? I think not... Besides, me and Ahkr were talking about a possible... elevation, for Tiberius. Simply speaking, he could become the next Molag Bal or Mehrunes Dagon, in a similar way to the Hero of Kvatch becoming the next Sheogorath. )

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"So be it, old man." He readies his blade, charging at inhuman speeds as he infuses his blade with Dark Magic for an explosive slash.

"Die!" He swings overhead, far faster than should have been possible with such a large sword.

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"So be it, old man." He readies his blade, charging at inhuman speeds as he infuses his blade with Dark Magic for an explosive slash.

"Die!" He swings overhead, far faster than should have been possible with such a large sword.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

(Well then that totally defeats the point and purpose of the immortals kinda :P)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

(Well then that totally defeats the point and purpose of the immortals kinda :P)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(true, their equivilents are the "Dovah" folk like Dovahthur, Dovah-Aar and Dovah Vokun.)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(true, their equivilents are the "Dovah" folk like Dovahthur, Dovah-Aar and Dovah Vokun.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

"Idiot," Falin growled. "Does Sauriil really think he can take that thing on his own!?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

"Idiot," Falin growled. "Does Sauriil really think he can take that thing on his own!?"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"Falin, Sauriil defeated things much more formidible than a mere Imperial, he'll be fine." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"Falin, Sauriil defeated things much more formidible than a mere Imperial, he'll be fine." 

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

(We defeated both of those, in an old thread A New Destiny . . . A New Legend. We are a mix, we can use the Gods' abilities to their full extent. We are not the Gods but we fight with equal power.)

Sauriil leaps to the side, the blade barely cutting his cheek.

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

(We defeated both of those, in an old thread A New Destiny . . . A New Legend. We are a mix, we can use the Gods' abilities to their full extent. We are not the Gods but we fight with equal power.)

Sauriil leaps to the side, the blade barely cutting his cheek.

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

( Well then. Consider Dark Tiberius the next godlike being for them to fight. RIght now, he is not godlike. But, after his final defeat in the third and final thread of this series, he will be found by... Molag Bal, and made his heir. )

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

( Well then. Consider Dark Tiberius the next godlike being for them to fight. RIght now, he is not godlike. But, after his final defeat in the third and final thread of this series, he will be found by... Molag Bal, and made his heir. )

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

(Like Veyd said, it defeats the purpose of the Immortals, and like I said, the Immortals already have their equals) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

(Like Veyd said, it defeats the purpose of the Immortals, and like I said, the Immortals already have their equals) 

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

(( Yes, but still, this fight ain't gonna be easy, nor will it be the last. ))

After he misses, he immediately kicks out with his foot, aiming to bruise or break a couple of Sauril's ribs.

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

(( Yes, but still, this fight ain't gonna be easy, nor will it be the last. ))

After he misses, he immediately kicks out with his foot, aiming to bruise or break a couple of Sauril's ribs.

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

( So, what your saying is, this fight HAS to be an easy fight? )

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

Sauriil rolls to the side, the foot kicking his wrist, instead. A sickening crack can be heard. 'AH!'

He got up swifly, and tossed multiple Divine Fireballs. The Golden Flame erupted around Tiberius, possibly burning off some flesh in the process.

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

Sauriil rolls to the side, the foot kicking his wrist, instead. A sickening crack can be heard. 'AH!'

He got up swifly, and tossed multiple Divine Fireballs. The Golden Flame erupted around Tiberius, possibly burning off some flesh in the process.

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

(No, it won't be the hardest, but it will be close to the hardest.)

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

(No, it won't be the hardest, but it will be close to the hardest.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

"I hope you're right," Falin murmmured.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

"I hope you're right," Falin murmmured.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.