A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  62  63  64  65 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(I like how you stay in character even in narration! Nice!)

Sauriil ducks the fist punches only air. He then grabs him with a lightning covered hand, using Tiberius' blood as a conductor.

'Your arrogance is your downfall.'

(( Thank you! But, it was actually a backwards headbutt. Mind correcting that? ))

He growls from the pain, before grabbing Sauril's lightning-covered hand with literal bonebreaking force, and tosses him away with a grunt of anger. The fool should not have done that...

"You should have paid attention to your people's leader more, Old Man. Now, you will die for your ignorance." He raises his sword up, ready to stab down.

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(I like how you stay in character even in narration! Nice!)

Sauriil ducks the fist punches only air. He then grabs him with a lightning covered hand, using Tiberius' blood as a conductor.

'Your arrogance is your downfall.'

(( Thank you! But, it was actually a backwards headbutt. Mind correcting that? ))

He growls from the pain, before grabbing Sauril's lightning-covered hand with literal bonebreaking force, and tosses him away with a grunt of anger. The fool should not have done that...

"You should have paid attention to your people's leader more, Old Man. Now, you will die for your ignorance." He raises his sword up, ready to stab down.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin hesitated, not wanting to show doubt in her ally. "I don't think he can do it alone."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin hesitated, not wanting to show doubt in her ally. "I don't think he can do it alone."

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

"Then... then why has he gone alone...?"

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

"Then... then why has he gone alone...?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin shook her head. "I can never figure him out." She flinched as a shell exploaded behind her. The shrapnel digging into, but not piercing through, her armor.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin shook her head. "I can never figure him out." She flinched as a shell exploaded behind her. The shrapnel digging into, but not piercing through, her armor.

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

Qorian looks forward, noticing a tide of Imperial soldiers approaching but, they stop before they are anywhere near fighting range.

"Why did they stop...?" Qorian asks, looking around and noticing the explosions have stoped.

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

Qorian looks forward, noticing a tide of Imperial soldiers approaching but, they stop before they are anywhere near fighting range.

"Why did they stop...?" Qorian asks, looking around and noticing the explosions have stoped.

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

(( Strun, Yol, guys. Ya'll there? ))

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

(( RP paused ))

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

(( RP paused ))

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

(sorry I was watching "The Flash")

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

(sorry I was watching "The Flash")

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

(Crap, he thought you went to bed or something)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

(Crap, he thought you went to bed or something)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015
(see it's at parts like this where i'm highly insignificant, because all Emily can do right now is cast POWERFUL frost spells and occasionally redirecting lightning)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015
(see it's at parts like this where i'm highly insignificant, because all Emily can do right now is cast POWERFUL frost spells and occasionally redirecting lightning)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 8, 2015
"I feel... Useless..."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 8, 2015
"I feel... Useless..."

GreenieDovahkiin
October 8, 2015
(Dang it, you guys go WAY too fast with these things!)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 8, 2015
(Dang it, you guys go WAY too fast with these things!)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

(while the immortals were talking the whole time, Emily was redirecting lightning and she was sending MASSIVE blizzards at 100's of the imperial troops >:)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

(while the immortals were talking the whole time, Emily was redirecting lightning and she was sending MASSIVE blizzards at 100's of the imperial troops >:)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.