Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  62  63  64  65 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

His flesh is heated up from the attack, but the pain only serves to fuel his anger as he launches a Shout at him.

SIL DU KR3

(( Sorry for the argument, I think I get what ya'll are saying now. ))

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

His flesh is heated up from the attack, but the pain only serves to fuel his anger as he launches a Shout at him.

SIL DU KR3

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"I hope you're right," Falin murmmured.

(*murmured. Your RPing with the Grammar Hiter himself! Show some respect!)

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"I hope you're right," Falin murmmured.

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

SIL DU KR3

(What does the shout do?)

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

SIL DU KR3

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(can i be that one guy like the scientist guy where the evil mastermind always get mad at I'll just shut up)v 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(can i be that one guy like the scientist guy where the evil mastermind always get mad at I'll just shut up)v 

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

( Cutsom Dark Shout. Basically, it devours the life force of lesser men, and can really mess anything stronger up. Soul Devour Kill. It don't eat souls, it eats their life essence, making him stronger. Kinda like the Sith's Force Drain, but far more OP. )

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

( Cutsom Dark Shout. Basically, it devours the life force of lesser men, and can really mess anything stronger up. Soul Devour Kill. It don't eat souls, it eats their life essence, making him stronger. Kinda like the Sith's Force Drain, but far more OP. )

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

(Okay, thanks.)

Sauriil teleports behind Tiberius. 'Ah, so you are like a warrior. Once you lose your temper, you lose your worth!'

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

(Okay, thanks.)

Sauriil teleports behind Tiberius. 'Ah, so you are like a warrior. Once you lose your temper, you lose your worth!'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(I always misspell that word!)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(No hails? You fail as Grammar Nazis! A new Holocaust shall begin! Ok that was insensitive. But still funny!)

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(No hails? You fail as Grammar Nazis! A new Holocaust shall begin! Ok that was insensitive. But still funny!)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Okay, thanks.)

(why does he hatr warriors so much?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Okay, thanks.)

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

"Every move I make, Old Man, is calculated. I knew the foolish Altmer King would attack first, so I waited for him to come. But, to send his whole fleet? It made the invasion so much simpler! And, I can see that you look are the other two Immortals as a Son and Daughter."

As soon as he is done speaking, he throws his head back, aiming to break the Old Fool's nose and stumble him so he can have an opening for a following strike.

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

"Every move I make, Old Man, is calculated. I knew the foolish Altmer King would attack first, so I waited for him to come. But, to send his whole fleet? It made the invasion so much simpler! And, I can see that you look are the other two Immortals as a Son and Daughter."

As soon as he is done speaking, he throws his head back, aiming to break the Old Fool's nose and stumble him so he can have an opening for a following strike.

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

('Cuz they suck!)

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

('Cuz they suck!)

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

(I like how you stay in character even in narration! Nice!)

Sauriil ducks the fist punches only air. He then grabs him with a lightning covered hand, using Tiberius' blood as a conductor.

'Your arrogance is your downfall.'

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

(I like how you stay in character even in narration! Nice!)

Sauriil ducks the fist punches only air. He then grabs him with a lightning covered hand, using Tiberius' blood as a conductor.

'Your arrogance is your downfall.'

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

Qorian looks to Falin with worry in his eyes.

"Will the Nerevarine be able to defeat him?"

( Also, Stru , when this fight is over, do I have permission to really mess Sauril up? As in, ragdoll him around, humiliate him before the others, etc. )

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

( Also, Stru , when this fight is over, do I have permission to really mess Sauril up? As in, ragdoll him around, humiliate him before the others, etc. )

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

(Sure.)

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

(Sure.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

(that'll seriously piss off the immortlas, I like it, DRAMA, I think) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

(that'll seriously piss off the immortlas, I like it, DRAMA, I think) 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.